Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

8iu hgh 75mg test prop ed

hi guys
    im 32 5'7 185 lbs 14% bf first cycle fitness training all my life bb for the past 4years
    what should i expect from this cycle
    i'm already on month 6 of hgh 4 iu bumped it to 8 iu 2 weeks ago whith the start of the test cycle im currently running for 12weeks planning to run the hgh it for as long as it takes.
    what do u guys think my goal is 200 14% bf or 190 10%bf
    the past two weeks i gained 13lbs.

Plan on having some bad sides from going from 4iu to 8 iu without ramping up your dose. You haven't noticed anything yet? What brand of GH are you taking?

already had them swollen hands feet ankles....headache but i dont care much i like it when i know its working and i just wait for my body to adapt im much better now my hgh is pharma grade norditropin
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    Plan on having some bad sides from going from 4iu to 8 iu without ramping up your dose. You haven't noticed anything yet? What brand of GH are you taking?

Isma is offline Associate Member
    Two weeks and 13 lbs (about 6 kilos)... VERY NICE man!

Quote Originally Posted by Isma
    Two weeks and 13 lbs (about 6 kilos)... VERY NICE man!
    Thx man I'll keep updates of my progress right here in this thread.

DesPr8 is offline Associate Member
    Thinking of doing your cycle any tips?

Hondarocks is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    How is this avoidable? Going up slowly. I am thinking of going from 1iu a day up to 6iu's a day. Should I go up one or two extra iu's a week untill I reach 6? So I dont get the sides of making the huge jump instantly?

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    ^^ I would wait at least a week for each unit. AT LEAST. ramping up slowly is very important. Otherwise can become counterproductive with sides which could keep you outta the gym.
    and IMHO 6 units is a heck of a lot by the way....
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Some people say you need 8iu's a day for tissue growth, others say 4iu's for fat loss, soI figured 6iu's would give me both

Quote Originally Posted by DesPr8
    Thinking of doing your cycle any tips?
    What's ur stats and goals?

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe
    ^^ I would wait at least a week for each unit. AT LEAST. ramping up slowly is very important. Otherwise can become counterproductive with sides which could keep you outta the gym.
    and IMHO 6 units is a heck of a lot by the way....
    Hi slimmer I'm a new member but I've been here for more than 5yrs so I kind of know u just wanted to say hi.
    About the sides I never had bad sides just some bloat and a minor headache for the first day and the bloat for a week or so when I bumped the 4iu to 8iu.
    And when I first started 6month ago with 2iu had a headache for couple of days but nothing that bad...just wanted to share my personal exp.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Prop_var_Testen View Post
    Hi slimmer I'm a new member but I've been here for more than 5yrs so I kind of know u just wanted to say hi.
    About the sides I never had bad sides just some bloat and a minor headache for the first day and the bloat for a week or so when I bumped the 4iu to 8iu.
    And when I first started 6month ago with 2iu had a headache for couple of days but nothing that bad...just wanted to share my personal exp.
    You are lucky. I had a horrible headache for days with an ice pack balanced on top of my head plus such fatigue I could barely get up off the sofa yet while doing so, found this site! And the bloat? Puffed up.

I think we all react differently. You have top grade which could very well make a difference.

Hi to you too Mr Prop!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe

You are lucky. I had a horrible headache for days with an ice pack balanced on top of my head plus such fatigue I could barely get up off the sofa yet while doing so, found this site! And the bloat? Puffed up.

I think we all react differently. You have top grade which could very well make a difference.

Hi to you too Mr Prop!
    This is the gh I'm using when I'm on the go I use the norditropin pen and when I'm at home I use the somatropin vials all pharma grade direct from the pharmacy where I live it's legal
    Pics just for reference
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8iu hgh 75mg test prop ed-image-844961276.jpg  

This is the gh I'm using when I'm on the go I use the norditropin pen and when I'm at home I use the somatropin vials all pharma grade direct from the pharmacy where I live it's legal
    Pics just for reference
    Where do you live where its legal to get directly from pharmacy? I am moving there.

^^^ could be a migration......
    Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Hondarocks

Where do you live where its legal to get directly from pharmacy? I am moving there.
    I live in Egypt aas and peptides are legally sold at all pharmacies it bb heaven.
    I know a bunch of us bodyguards at my gym that take 32 ius ed of hgh and almost 3grams of test they go crazy when they come here but they're real monsters with tiny brains...lol

I live in Egypt aas and peptides are legally sold at all pharmacies it bb heaven.
    I know a bunch of us bodyguards at my gym that take 32 ius ed of hgh and almost 3grams of test they go crazy when they come here but they're real monsters with tiny brains...lol
    32iu's, would'nt that keep you out of the gym and be a lot of nasty side effects, I dont think ronnie and jay even use that much. Sounds like those guys have no brains as you put it

32iu's, would'nt that keep you out of the gym and be a lot of nasty side effects, I dont think ronnie and jay even use that much. Sounds like those guys have no brains as you put it
    Don't think so cause before I started when I heard about a friend of mine on 10 ius Ed I thought he's nuts and here i am less than 6 month later on 8 ius
    After 4 month at 4 ius it felt like I wasn't on anything and when I bumped the 4 to 8 I felt sides less than when I took my first 2iu but that's what happened to me I know other perfectly sain guys on 12 and 16 iu with no sides actually one of these is an endocrinologist with a doctorate in hormones or sth like that and he's 45yrs the other owns a lab for like blood tests.

Don't think so cause before I started when I heard about a friend of mine on 10 ius Ed I thought he's nuts and here i am less than 6 month later on 8 ius
    After 4 month at 4 ius it felt like I wasn't on anything and when I bumped the 4 to 8 I felt sides less than when I took my first 2iu but that's what happened to me I know other perfectly sain guys on 12 and 16 iu with no sides actually one of these is an endocrinologist with a doctorate in hormones or sth like that and he's 45yrs the other owns a lab for like blood tests.
    Man If I come to egypt you and me are meeting up

Man If I come to egypt you and me are meeting up
    Ur welcome any time bro

I'm snoring like a male adult gorilla don't know if it's the g or the test but I think it's the high dose g as it makes me sleep sooooo deeeeep any idea guys?

Moving to Egypt in 3... 2... 1...

Edit, sorry!
    Last edited by Isma; 10-17-2011 at 10:39 AM.

^^^lol im waiting for u guys but i would live in oc with no aas or peps but i cant leave my friends.
    i dont know if im allowed to write prices are u sure its ok?

Isma if you would edit I would appreciate it. Thanks.....

and not okay to ask re: prices, I hope you understand.
    Author Unknown

^^^ if I wrote sth like that by mistake and I didn't know what would happen?

^^ ya never know since a lot depends on other things. Sometimes it could be a warning. At other times? Banned plain and simple.

THIS IS WHY READING THE RULES are very important.
    Author Unknown

^^^ so is the banning done automatically through like a computer or do u guys do it?
    And what if so gets banned by mistake?
    How can he or she contact u and is retrieving the info on their log impossible then?
    Sorry for the questions but I was thinking that it's the best way to write my log here in the future and I'm afraid to loose it after .

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Prop_var_Testen
    ^^^ so is the banning done automatically through like a computer or do u guys do it?
    How can he or she contact u and is retrieving the info on their log impossible then?
    Sorry for the questions but I was thinking that it's the best way to write my log here in the future and I'm afraid to loose it after .
    I am on this web site via the iPhone app so I don't think I can find the rules anywhere.

these type of questions are better served in the ONE-on-ONE with Staff to get more specific answers instead of the open board. Thanks
    Author Unknown

I am on this web site via the iPhone app so I don't think I can find the rules anywhere.
    the rules are in the ANABOLIC Q&A section under IMPORTANT threads to read....in RED
    Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    Isma if you would edit I would appreciate it. Thanks.....

and not okay to ask re: prices, I hope you understand.
    Of course I understand, SORRY.

I'm snoring like a male adult gorilla don't know if it's the g or the test but I think it's the high dose g as it makes me sleep sooooo deeeeep any idea guys?
    Yea man, I know the answer, you are ODing on GH!!! Take like 4-5 a day, better results less sides and costs less

Quote Originally Posted by Isma View Post
    Of course I understand, SORRY.
    THANKS for editing. Appreciate it.
    Author Unknown

Yea man, I know the answer, you are ODing on GH!!! Take like 4-5 a day, better results less sides and costs less
    Can't do man I'm officially addicted...lol
    I'll lower to 4 iu post pct

Can't do man I'm officially addicted...lol
    I'll lower to 4 iu post pct
    Ok sounds good, now I can sleep better knowing your not going to die on me or grow a third arm

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Hondarocks;57***80
    Some people say you need 8iu's a day for tissue growth, others say 4iu's for fat loss, soI figured 6iu's would give me both
    doesnt work that way buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    doesnt work that way buddy.
    hey gixxer how are u what do u think of my cycle what should i expect any suggestions?

I love gixxerboy avatars.

PS: Sorry I have to say it.

dont like to take hgh mornings makes me wanna sleep all day so i take it pre bed and that works best for me. i sleep so deeeeeep that when i wake up i dont know whotf i'am and i dont split the 8iu all at once

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information