cache49 is offline Associate Member

Sucralose/cafiene effects on insulin levels

Morning Gents, and ladies, this is sort of an extension on the thread i started a few days back about the one hr fasting period post morning HGH injection. I khow a lot of you may shake your heads here cause i think its a little bit of a no brainer, but at the cost of kits and so on i just want the piece of mind. Question, during my one hr fast post injection i make all my food for the day etc and i like to have a coffee/tea sweetened with suralose (splenda) and some times some sugar free vanilla syrup, zero carbs/zero sugar and a tiny bit of sugar free almond milk......will this effect the proper absorbtion of my GH in any way? Thanks all....

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    no not at all. Eating doesnt effect the absorption of the gh. But gh makes you insulin resistant. So if you eat carbs your blood glucose levels will spike.

Are you taking t4?

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    no not at all. Eating doesnt effect the absorption of the gh. But gh makes you insulin resistant. So if you eat carbs your blood glucose levels will spike.

Are you taking t4?
    Really? See this is what i need, thank you, ill be the first to admit that i am new to growth, ive always just kept it simple but now i am in the position to be able to run it at my disposal so i figured why not. In response to your reply....."eating doesnt effect absorbtion of GH" well why do so many ppl have the miss conception that it is necessary to fast for one hr post injection? I was under the impression that high glycemic index carbs would cause an insulin spike and possibly hinder the absortion. So many ppl seem to do it that way.....and no im not running T4 at the moment but have access to what ever i need so i will research that some....

I would def run the t4 if you can get it

you are correct about the insulin spike. It doesnt effect the GH but having high glucose levels and insulin resistance has its own health risks. So that it why you want to avoid it.

Isma is offline Associate Member

Are you taking t4?
    Then if you have to use HGH with insulin, and you have to use the HGH in the morning, when should you use the insulin?

In my case I train in the morning, so I'm supposed to use my insulin in the morning, maybe a couple of hours after my HGH injection, can it affect me negative?

Thanks.

you dont have to use insulin with your hgh. Just dont eat for the hour and you will be fine.

Most people use the insulin pwo

Yeah.

I don't take insulin because of the use of hgh, I'm going to use both; and I'm going to use my insulin pwo, but my pwo is about 2 hours after my hgh injection... is this a problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Isma View Post
    Yeah.

I don't take insulin because of the use of hgh, I'm going to use both; and I'm going to use my insulin pwo, but my pwo is about 2 hours after my hgh injection... is this a problem?
    no thats not a problem

Thanks man.

I would def run the t4 if you can get it

you are correct about the insulin spike. It doesnt effect the GH but having high glucose levels and insulin resistance has its own health risks. So that it why you want to avoid it.
    Perfect and simple. Thank you....id rather stay away from Insulin if its all the same. I know it has its benifits no doubt but my family has a history of diabetis and insulin/blood sugar issues.....and im uneducated on the matter. Ill get on T4. Cheers.

Thread Information