Hondarocks is offline Banned

GHRP-2 and 6 for stacking info

I am going to start stacking these with CJC-1295 2mg, which is better, goals, to get a good GH pulse release along with GH that I am taking and which will help me sleep better? I am not sleeping well right now.

I cant believe no one know about this stuff

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Good idea in stacking these with your HGH as you will get more bang for your money. I would choice GHRP-2 as it is a little stronger than GHRP-6. As for your GHRH, CJC-1295 is good but make sure you get it without the DAC, as DAC leads to GH bleed (no good). As far as dosing I would pin 100mcg of GHRP-2 and 100mcg CJC-1295 no DAC first thing in the morn and then follow this up with pinning your HGH 10 mins later. Make sure not to consume fat or carbs 1 hr. post HGH injection. I would then pin 100mcg of GHRP-2 and 100mcg CJC-1295 no DAC before bed to help with sleep. Once I get my hands on some pharma grade HGH this is how I will be running it.

can you tell me the right stuff to get at ar-r .co?

GotNoBlueMilk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would not buy from ar-r .com. They list CJC-1295 wich technically by that name it means it has DAC. They no longer list a description of this product, but the description they did list until recently made it CJC-1295 w/ DAC.

I will send you an IM

I cant find any CJC without DAC.

Quote Originally Posted by Hondarocks View Post
    I cant find any CJC without DAC.
    I would let you know my source but I just recently found out that their products aren't the most pure. If you find a legit source PM me.

SUPERMAN5039 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    Good idea in stacking these with your HGH as you will get more bang for your money. I would choice GHRP-2 as it is a little stronger than GHRP-6. As for your GHRH, CJC-1295 is good but make sure you get it without the DAC, as DAC leads to GH bleed (no good). As far as dosing I would pin 100mcg of GHRP-2 and 100mcg CJC-1295 no DAC first thing in the morn and then follow this up with pinning your HGH 10 mins later. Make sure not to consume fat or carbs 1 hr. post HGH injection. I would then pin 100mcg of GHRP-2 and 100mcg CJC-1295 no DAC before bed to help with sleep. Once I get my hands on some pharma grade HGH this is how I will be running it.
    What's the difference between cjc-1295 and cjc 1293?

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERMAN5039 View Post
    What's the difference between cjc-1295 and cjc 1293?
    The difference is their half-life. You don't want cjc-1293 as the half-life is way to short. CJC-1295 has a longer half-life which is what you want. Make sure you get CJC-1295 without DAC...DAC leads to GH bleed and you don't want that.

SUPERMAN5039 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    How much pharm grade hgh would u run with this? Would you throw in some T-4?

I am running 4iu pharma and 4iu Peptides and taking 50ug of T-4

Quote Originally Posted by Hondarocks View Post
    I am running 4iu pharma and 4iu Peptides and taking 50ug of T-4
    solid plan sir!

Thread Information