ksharp is offline New Member

GHRP-6 For Collagen Issues (Young male 21)

Hey guys,

I am 21 yearsold and very new to researching anabolics, HGH and peptides. Long story short, my tendons and ligaments have been having a hard time healing for about 3 years now. Started with a right shoulder dislocation which took me 1-1.5 years and Prolo Therapy to get it strong enough to lift weights again. Happened on my left and whatever chemically weak collagen issue i have going on, has gotten worse as my left shoulder is not responding to the Prolo Therapy or PRP nearly as well and I continue to get new things injured as I try to lift again as I heal one area another goes out.

My question is, what would be a good (yet safe, especially for my age and potentially unfused bones) to really up the collagen synthesis in my body. I know Deca among others can up Collagen Syn by up to 200% or more but those seem a bit extreme for me as I don't really want to take anabolics. GHRP-6 seemed like a good, cheap, and safer approach to try and jumpstart my bodys growth and healing functions. My plan was to go on a 60 day cycle of GHRP-6 while doing lots of stretching, full body rehab, and Prolo Therapy injections to stimulate concentrated collagen growth.

If GHRP-6 isn't the solution, what do you guys think would be?

ksharp is offline New Member
    anybody? -- can these answers be solved by searching? almost all GHRP-6 info i find on healing have been very contradicting in terms of results

Thread Information