Thread: gentropin aqx

affliction316 is offline New Member

gentropin aqx

Does anybody have any experience with these Chinese generics? I've been using for a couple of months now but still have a little voice telling me to be dubious about them! Any feedback from others would be much appreciated...

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Im putting this thread in the correct forum for you mate, that way you will get a better response..

Btw i used Glotropin and they turned out to be bunk, they were also very dangerous....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Nice one mate.

This post may have got lost in the shuffle so I'll ask again...anybody got any experience with these pre mixed cartridges? They come in 10mg/30iu quantities. Anybody?!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Read this thread about generics http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...e-HGH-concerns

I wouldnt use them again even if they were free

I've read it already mate. I just can't seem to track down pharma grade no matter how hard I try. Money isn't the issue. Finding one of the few reputable brands is!!!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    well, if anyone from this forum contacts you ... you can bet your bottom dollar they are selling fakes or they are Law Enforcement..

asking for sources isn't allowed either.. we are not a source board..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    well, if anyone from this forum contacts you ... you can bet your bottom dollar they are selling fakes or they are Law Enforcement..

asking for sources isn't allowed either.. we are not a source board..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Liamon is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by affliction316 View Post
    Does anybody have any experience with these Chinese generics? I've been using for a couple of months now but still have a little voice telling me to be dubious about them! Any feedback from others would be much appreciated...
    Hi affliction316, I think you are asking for an advice in a wrong way mate. Asked about Chinese generics hgh and people gave you an answer, it sucks!. If you are talking about this GenTropin AQx, it's not a generic product mate, it's Chinese pharma prescription product, look it up www.gen-tropin-aqx.com/zh/
    It's hard to come by, but it got me down to 8.6% from 11% body fat in about 6 weeks with no changes in a diet or a workout routine when I used it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails gentropin aqx-gen-tropin-aqx-pack-small.jpg  

That's the one mate. I have easy access to it, but I don't believe It's a genuine pharmaceutical grade product, despite It's flash website and attractive packaging/appearance. Also, the price is way too low for pharmacy grade, don't you think? Finally, about 50% of the cartridges I've had end up with some strange looking deposits floating around inside them, even though they've been kept refrigerated at the appropriate temparature. Nobody in their right mind would inject something that looked like that!!

you must have some dodgy ones. They aren't that cheap in comparison to other ones (£1.8/iu in my case) and and there shouldn't be any floats under any circumstances. I would ditch your floaty supplier immediately and run to another direction
    Last edited by Liamon; 12-03-2011 at 06:53 AM.

I pay about the same mate. That isn't cheap for a generic, but It's cheap for pharma, as you claim them to be. I can't see how they're dodgy either. They always come sealed in the proper box, complete with the leaflet. I just think they're another Chinese knock off to be honest...

dodgy in a sense of fake. in my experience, if you find a genuine ones it will get you bang on results no question about it. a lot of people seem to rate it very well and some are having problems with it, like you did. so presumably just need to be careful getting it sourced.

Can't see it being fake bud. Like I said, the package and all round appearance is spot on. And I've never had problems with my source before either.

noserider is offline Banned
    It's not fake bro, just one of the smaller licensed producers like unilab's brand GenHeal.

Unilab's GenHeal is replacing GenSci in A LOT of the pharmacies and hospitals.

Thread Information