eagermind is offline New Member

I need some help please

I recently started working again and a buddy gave me a cartridge of humalog 100 u/mL (which I don't know what those measurements mean) He called it dbols but after reading up on it, doesn't sound anything like dbols. Anyway I told him I'm not into needles and he assured me that I can put some in water and drink it. After looking for a few hrs on google I haven't seen anything saying its safe to do so. Can someone tell me if this is possible. He told me I could have it in 2 half shot doses every 2. Weeks for the month or take a quater of the vile per week. If anyone has expirence with this product can you help please. I have never took an enhancer before. Not even a protien shake :s.
    Thanks in advance

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Throw it away and never listen to your friend again he could kill you, its insulin .

If you have just started training again you dont need anything except food and more food,

best of luck

Wow, that's unbelievable. I'd find a new buddy, maybe one that doesn't give you advise that will kill you.

eagermind is offline New Member
    Wow that serious? Thank you for taking the time. Best advice I've heard yet is find a new friend. Thanks guys

Thread Information