Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: CJC-1295/GHRP-6 doses/duration?

MASTERMIKE 48 is offline Junior Member
    Shit I wish I was 21 again! Sorry I was trying to reply to someones post but still dont know how to use this friffing site!
    Last edited by MASTERMIKE 48; 02-08-2012 at 08:27 PM.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MASTERMIKE 48 View Post
    Great read guys! I have been researching these two peptides to run with my next cycle and had been conteplating running synthetic GH but the sources I found were flaky and not sure what I was really getting! I suppose the same could run true with GRF-129 MOD AND GHRP-2 but at least the peptide sources I have used in the past are legit so the risk of getting bunk stuff is less! Im planning on running 100mcg of both 2 times a day once pre meal and the other 15 minutes before I finish my workout then after I see how I feel after a couple will dose 3 times a day for a minimum of 4 months and through my pct to keep my gains! Looking forward to hearing everyones results and I will let you know of mine!
    Sounds like a solid plan but don't discount using GHRP-2/GRF before bed as well...after all we grow/recover during this period. If you can afford it then go w/ dosing the peptides 3 times per day straight out of the the box (morn, pwo, bed). If I had to only pin peps twice per day I would probably choose morning and bedtime.

DaNKahoLIc is offline Junior Member
    i hav 3, 3MG bottles of sermorelin acetate/ ghrp6.. i will be starting this on mndy, just had a few questions b4 i start.

I will also be taking cyp 400mg of cyp and 200mg's of deca weekly. 12/ wks and the sermorelin for 5-6 months
    im 5 ft8 170..

How many units should i be taking daily and where is the best placce to pin in ur opinion?

Also the bottle says to reconstitute 3ml of sterile water to the 3mg of powder, is that too much water?

and ive read that i need to also take CJC-1295 w/o dac, is that the same thing as cjc-1293 mod grf of the sight?
    im looking to start all of this on monday, so i need to kno if i need to order it...
    Thanks so much for ur help...

Dirty Lou is offline New Member
    Good Read!!!

I still have a couple of questions about GRF-1295 MOD AND GHRP-6.
    First Ive searched and I cant find any info on negative side effect of using eaither substance. Can it cause any adverse effect to natural pituitary release?
    Also duration which is what this thread is about is still up in the air about how long to run. Swifto is trying it our for 8 weeks. Others say you have to run it for 4 to 6 months for results. How long do's it need to be ran for?
    Finally question is it ok to run GRF-1295 MOD AND GHRP-6 at the end of a AAS cyclt through PCT?
    Thank you all for your insight.

6+ months would be ideal, many suggest to stay on as long as you can afford to (indefinately is a viable option). It's fine to run at the end of a AAS cycle to help keep gains and to help prime for your next cycle.

Dirty Lou is offline New Member
    Is it worth taking for 8 to 12 weeks?
    And any one have a write on the side effects that come from using GRF-1295 MOD AND GHRP-6?

beardrew07 is offline New Member

Not sure were 100 mcg would be on slin pin

I read we're if you take 2.5 ml of bac water to 5 mg vile of ghrp 100mcg would be 2-3 marks on a u100 insulin syringe. Now my question is, is that actual little marks or would that be 2.5 iu's?

beardrew07 is offline New Member
    Little research and I figured it out...thanks

Muscletech is offline Associate Member
    But this peptides can be used with testosterone or the other steroids ?

Thanks

Blergs is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Who has run this combination, how much did you use and for how long.

I'm going to be purchasing some and would like some personal experiences.

My goal is LBM gain primarily.

cjc-1295 w/o DAC 100mcg/ED
    GHRP 100mcg 100mcg 3x day

Is what I have figured and for around 30-45days? Perhaps longer.
    I have ran it come to think I am right now lol
    as follows for my peptide use and plan:

wk1-8 GHRP-2 100mcg 2-3X a day
    wk1-8 CJC-1295 1000mcg ew
    wk1-8 IGF1LR3 40-100mcg ed
    wk1- MT2 0.5mg 1-2X a week.

I find it a bit of the hassle with needed 3 or so shot ed, but its nice to the help i guess.
    My love is IGF1LR3. but you have to be carful with it also.

The dose for IGF it's not 50/100mcg PWO?

The CJC without DAC don't need to be injected ED?

Thanks

mockery is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    for a beginner using this protocol, how long with the 5mg and 2mg bottles last for from ar-r ? so i have an idea of what i need for 6+ months

You can calculate you're self simply..

Example:

CJC1295 100mcg 3x ED (7 days, so 3*7= 21, you need 2,1mg, so 2 vials of this product. For 6 months? no problem, 24 weeks * 7 days= 168 days (this is marginal anyway..) , you need 2.1mg for a week, so 2.1mg * 24 weeks = 50.4 mg, one vial contains 2 mg, so 50.4/2= 25.2, you need for a six months cycle, 26 vials of this/that product/products

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Great post..........so which is better ghrp-2 or ghrp-6 to run in conjunction with cjc1295/non dac? PLS pM me tks
    Last edited by ironbeck; 06-17-2012 at 08:31 AM.

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Muscletech
    You can calculate you're self simply..

Example:

CJC1295 100mcg 3x ED (7 days, so 3*7= 21, you need 2,1mg, so 2 vials of this product. For 6 months? no problem, 24 weeks * 7 days= 168 days (this is marginal anyway..) , you need 2.1mg for a week, so 2.1mg * 24 weeks = 50.4 mg, one vial contains 2 mg, so 50.4/2= 25.2, you need for a six months cycle, 26 vials of this/that product/products
    So for cjc1295 u need 1 vial a week?

Which one is the one to use:

I'm assuming cjc1295 mod grf

And not cjc1295 with Dac

Nevermind found the answer in first page lol

mockery is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    yikes ur right i was lazy to do teh simple math, so the cjc alone comes in 2mg bot so that average of $50-60 a week for cjc and since the mod is higher ration of 1:2 and comes in 5mg and thats another 40-50... a week so around 100 a week for this. interesting.

while the cost is a lot lower then GH, is it worth it?.. i need to read up on this more obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by mockery
    yikes ur right i was lazy to do teh simple math, so the cjc alone comes in 2mg bot so that average of $50-60 a week for cjc and since the mod is higher ration of 1:2 and comes in 5mg and thats another 40-50... a week so around 100 a week for this. interesting.

while the cost is a lot lower then GH, is it worth it?.. i need to read up on this more obviously.
    I believe it's 2 bottles of ghrp

And 4 bottles of cjc a month, depends where you go still a few hundred bucks a month cheaper than HGH and that's talking if you can get the HGH for 500 bucks

PJCSTRONG is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GotNoBlueMilk View Post
    First, if you get CJC-1295 make sure it is CJC-1295 without DAC, as you stated. CJC-1295 w/o DAC is also known as Mod GRF (1-29)

You always stack the GHRP with the Mod GRF. This way, you get more than twice the benefit of taking just the GHRP.

Saturation dose is 1 mcg / kg of body weight. For many, this is 100 mcg of each, taken at the same time. So if you take 200 mcg of each, you won't double the benefit but you will experience a more benefit. So start out with 100 mcg of each, taken at the same time. After you see how that goes, you can work up to 250 mcg of each at each dose if you desire. Taking 100 mcg of each is roughly the equivilent of taking 2-3 IU's of synthetic GH.

When taking peptides, avoid food for 2-3 hours before dosing. Avoid carbs/fats for 30 minutes after dosing.

Best times to dose is as follows for LBM:
    1. Pre-bed. This is when the body does it's most healing and most muscle repair/growth.
    2. Post resistance training workout. This makes the GH available right after a workout, for maximum muscle growth benefit.
    3. If you are going to dose 3 times a day, then upon awaking and wait 30 mins to eat. If you do a fasted AM workout, dose before the workout. This will help you to metabolize fat and burn that during the fasted workout.

Keep in mind peptides will not give you the same result as dosing 10 IUs of synthetic GH in one shot. But they can easily be dosed 3-4 times a day for good, frequent pulses of GH. The pulse is actually preferred in many ways.

Look for the same symptoms as taking synthetic GH: carpel tunnel, hand numbness, etc. You will know the peptides are doing their job.

If you are taking melatonin in preperationfor a show or anything, you want to wait 30 minutes after taking the GHRP/Mod GRF before doing melatonin. Melatonin blunts the GH release. After 30 minutes, the pulse is over so you can then dose melatonin.
    I am running the CJC and GHRP 6 right now. I am also using the IGF LR3. it has been 2.5 weeks and I have noticed some strength increases as well as 4-5 pounds without any change in eating habits. Have you used the IGF before? I noticed that after pinning I feel really good.

What's the purity about your igf and peptides?

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Does anyone find these peptides give you better sleep / sense of well being like synthetic hgh tends to?

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death View Post
    Does anyone find these peptides give you better sleep / sense of well being like synthetic hgh tends to?
    Yes I've ran pharma grade HGH and peptides as well and as far as the two things you mentioned (deep sleep & sense of well being) peptides are much like HGH in that regard. I will say that a healthy dose of hgh (3+iu) will yield more muscle gains then peptides alone, but I prefer to run a small dose of HGH (2iu) with peptides (best of both worlds IMO).

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    One other word of caution. The peptides produce GH response, which also increases IGF. This can cause a rise in progesterone in many. I am gyno prone and I had to increase my AI dosage when I added in the peptides. I had to increase it quite a bit! I also observed that my free testosterone jumped really high. This caused increase in T to E2 conversion.

Now my total testosterone levels did not change, but my free testosterone when way up. This is a good thing for building mass, obviously. I think the increase in free testosterone was because the peptides also lowered my SHBG. But I can't really claim this to be the reason for the free testosterone increase. I'm going strickly off logic and not on evidence on this last point.
    What if you continue to run this to after your cycle and pct tobridge between cycles do you just stay on an AI through out? I plan on running it 6 months atleast .

kmms is offline Productive Member
    very informative thread

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Im very interested in this for the fat loss. From the doses talked about, they would be perfect seeing hgh at 2-4iu's is great for fat burning right?

Swifto, have you started yet?

Also from others, what was the time on/cycle you ran?

roc1292 is offline Junior Member
    Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide- 6 (GHRP-6) is a synthetic hexapeptide which stimulates the release of Growth Hormone. It accomplishes this by two totally separate mechanisms. On the one hand, it amplifies your body’s natural Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH) signal transduction pathway, and on the other hand, acts as a functional antagonist of the hormone which causes inhibition of GH secretion (somatostatin) (1-3).

GHRP-6 also has the benefit of being able to directly stimulate the anterior pituitary gland, resulting in increased GH release. So although my initial thoughts on the mechanism of action for this stuff was wrong, I was enthused when my research revealed that GHRP-6 induced GH secretion occurs by several mechanisms. Most importantly, those mechanisms are the induction of GHRH release from the hypothalamus, stimulation of GH release from somatotrophs, joint actions of GHRH and antagonism of somatostatin, and finally by pronounced antagonism of somatostatin action on somatotrophs (1-4). However, it bears clarification that GHRP-6 is not dependant on the GHRH pathway…it can boost your growth hormone levels without necessarily needing to elevate GHRH. This is important because if that pathway has been inhibited by long term GH use, GHRP-6 can still get your body producing and releasing GH.

Additionally, this peptide can also act on the central nervous system, (4) which can provide added benefits in neuroprotection as well as muscular strength increases for the user. Much of the strength increases we see with Anabolic Steroids in the Dihydrotestosterone family are suspected to be through a similar stimulation of the Central Nervous System. In my experience with GHRP-6 use, strength levels typically go up within the first week of starting out.
    Increases in Growth Hormone levels in the body are typically accompanied by strength increases, muscle hypertrophy (growth), and lipolysis (fat loss). Other results experienced with increased GH levels are recuperative effects on joints and injuries; connective tissue strengthening and bone mineral density improvements are commonplace. Enhanced GH secretion also leads to the liver secreting more IGF-1 (Insulin -Like Growth Factor 1), which is thought to be the primary anabolic mechanism of action for Growth Hormone. In the case of GHRP-6, I gained quite a bit of weight when I was running it at the 600mcg/day level. I think that this was probably due to overfeeding that almost always accompanied my shot contributed to this weight gain. I gained about 12lbs in 2 weeks. I think that the same way people often throw EQ into bulking cycles to increase appetite stimulation, I would suggest using GHRP-6 instead. It’s not anywhere near as anabolic, but the appetite increase is far above anything I’ve ever experienced with any anabolics.

The women I know who have used GHRP-6 all had to discontinue its use because it was making them gain weight too quickly. But then again, most of the women who I know are national level (or professional) physique competitors, and at most need an additional 5-10lbs of muscle at most. GHRP-6 just put too much weight on them too quickly.

After experimenting with GHRP-6 for weight gain, I lowered the dose substantially and used it to help rehab a knee injury that had been bothering me for a couple of years. In this case, I lowered it to 100mcg/day, shot sub-q into the knee (ouch!). At this dose you won’t find the extreme hunger that a high dose of it usually causes, and a 5mg bottle of GHRP-6 is going to last for months, and I’m confidant that it’s going to be enough to rehab virtually any injury (in my case, I had done extensive damage to my knee over the years, culminating in a traumatic injury playing on turf…which resulted in my semi-retirement from competitive athletics). Anyway, I combined GHRP-6 with a knee rehab protocol designed by an M.A., and advice from one of my research assistants, who has a degree in Sports Medicine. Taken this way, I used GHRP-6, and rehabbed my knee to almost where it was prior to my beginning my career in athletics. If you have an injury, find yourself a good rehab protocol, and try a low dose of GHRP-6. I bet you’ll be surprised.

Oh…and this brings me to another point. I’m sure most people subscribe to the theory that peptides only last for a couple of weeks in their reconstituted form. Well, after I had my GHRP-6 reconstituted for well over a month, I tried a shot at my old 600mcg dose, and guess what happened? Yeah, I got a huge increase in appetite within the hour. This tells me that we’re really underestimating the amount of time that a reconstituted peptide can retain its potency. I’m betting we have months, not weeks.

Since GHRP-6 acts directly on the feedback loop which signals the inhibition of GH release, it has been used immediately following either GH or IGF-1 cycles, to recover natural GH production by inhibiting somatostatin action. It has also been used concurrently with those compounds to negate some of the effects of those compounds on natural GH production. Most people who use IGF never actually realize that as IGF is part of the hormonal cascade that GH initiates, it is also part of the Negative feedback loop for it.
    Typical doses of GHRP-6 range from 100mcg/day injected subcutaneously (for connective tissue strengthening) to 500mcg/day (for an anabolic effect). After experimentation with a wide variety of doses, and input from several people who have also used the product, I think that 500mcg/day is the upper limit of effective dosing for GHRP-6.

The most rapid side effect experienced with GHRP-6 is extreme hunger, which typically occurs within an hour of injection. This could be due to a possible effect on blood sugar lowering, or more likely (I suspect) due to its influence on Ghrelin (5), stimulated by the peptide influenced release of GH. Ghrelin, by the way, increases appetite and speeds gastric emptying. This means…even if you weren’t hungry a second ago, and your Ghrelin levels go up too much…you’ll be starving soon.

If I were looking to figure out the best way to use GHRP-6 in a bulking cycle, I would simply take my favorite bulking cycle, and run GHRP-6 with it at a daily dose of 600mcg/day, shot post-workout. The reason for the post-workout dosing is to take advantage of the appetite stimulating properties, at the same time as taking maximum advantage of the anabolic properties of the GH release that it will cause. And I’d probably consider using some insulin as well, because insulin is highly anabolic on its own, but also because the GH response to GHRP-6 is elevated with concurrent use of insulin (6). Again, this is only how I’d do it personally, and I’m sure people will experiment with things and find the optimal way to get the results they want on an individual basis. GHRP-6 and this is no exaggeration, will put as much weight on you as nearly any steroid . If you’re not careful, you’ll gain too much fat…my recommendation is to use this stuff on your off season bulking cycles.

Overall, I was pretty impressed with GHRP-6, in my experience with it. Its ability to put weight on me was actually too potent, although the strength gains were nice. Now, I’ll mostly use GHRP-6 for post cycle therapy from IGF use, or when I need to get rid of an injury.

I’ve never used Growth Hormone (let’s face it…it’s expensive, and Lr3IGF-1 + MGF is a much better buy), but when I used Hexarelin, I experienced most of the results that GH users report, but in much less time. Out of the two GH secretagogues that I tried (Hexarelin and GHRP-6), Hexarelin is definitely my favorite. In my own personal case, I’m 28 years old right now, and not looking to add any more mass. I can comfortably maintain my bodyweight with my doctor-prescribed anabolics (I’m on permanent Hormone Replacement Therapy), and now I mostly focus on athletic-oriented goals. So strength gains without much weight, and maybe a bit of bodyfat loss, are my primary concerns. If I were in my early 20’s and still looking to gain weight, I’d probably be in love with GHRP-6, but for this stage of the game, I prefer the effects I’ve found with Hexarelin.

Hexarelin is a GH secretagogue, specifically a hexapeptide which stimulates the release of growth hormone (GH) in both GH deficient as well as normal humans. When given by injection, plasma growth hormone concentrations increased (with a dose-dependent response curve). Growth Hormone levels peak at the half-hour mark after injection, then decreasing to baseline values within roughly four hours (half-life is about 55 minutes). (7)
    Of course, as we know from other peptides like GHRP-6, this type of surge in Growth Hormone levels has been positively correlated with increases in strength, muscle hypertrophy, and fat loss. Therefore, the many advantages of having GH secreted in larger amounts via administration of Hexarelin are comparable to the effects of injectable growth hormone administration. In my own case, I found that Hexarelin increased my strength and even aided with fat-loss a bit, but didn’t put much weight on me at all. This makes it very different from GHRP-6, which piles tons of weight on me.

Although my knee injury was, for the most part, totally healed from my use o GHRP-6, I suspect that Hexarelin would have produced very similar results or that purpose. That’s because, as we already know, increasing GH levels elicits a favorable increase in bone mineral density. When I used Hexarelin, however, I was mostly interested in the increase in GH which would provide me with both increased mitosis and meiosis (each of which leads to hypertrophy, i.e. increased muscle size), triglyceride hydrolysis which helps aid in fat loss. And since there are GH receptors (though no IGF-1 receptors) in adipose tissue, I decided to use my Hexarelin subcutaneously in my abdomen. Even though the GH response is systemic (whole-body), it couldn’t hurt to concentrate the shots where fat is more highly concentrated (which in males is the abdomen). I used 200mcg/day of Hexarelin, shot sub-q (in my case, being under 100kgs, this is just slightly over the maximum response dose...as I later found out).

Hexarelin enhanced GH secretion also leads to the liver secreting more IGF-1 (Insulin-Like Growth Factor 1). IGF-1 is thought to be the primary causative factor in the anabolic effects of Growth Hormone. It needs to be noted at this point that data on this is actually conflicting, and I’ve seen studies where (somehow?) Hexarelin elicits a release in GH without a commensurate increase in IGF-1 levels. In my own experience with Hexarelin, I found it to be reasonably anabolic on its own, and think that the But lets be realistic here; it’s important to realize that Hexarelin is not going to produce results similar to high dose GH cycles, in the normal person. This is because Hexarelin only stimulates the increase of GH, and has been found to be effective up to 2mg/kg, but after that dose does not really produce more results in terms of GH secretion (7). Thus, a dose of 2mgs/kg is the upper limit for Hexarelin use, while GH users in the professional ranks of athletics and bodybuilding have gone as high as 10iu/day. Hexarelin, at 2mg/kg of bodyweight has been compared by most users to the type of results seen with 1-2iu/day of GH. At the price, though, Hexarelin is a much better alternative. If you need the type of results that 3iu+/day of GH are going to give you, then that’s an impossibility with Hexarelin use. Still, for the price and for the effects, this stuff is a steal when compared with using 2iu of GH every day.

One of my powerlifter friends (read: Lab Rats), who assists me in some of my research used Hexarelin while training for a meet. He had the dual purpose of rehabbing a shoulder as well as trying to increase his bench press. As you probably could have guessed, his bench went up, and his shoulder seemed to have healed. He was using roughly half the dose of Hexarelin I recommend for hypertrophy and fat loss, which worked out to about 50mcg/day shot 2x a day in the injured shoulder. His shoulder healed up nicely, and his strength went up a bit. Neither myself nor my friend had any increased appetite on Hexarelin, and I suspect that this is because it has a much less profound effect on Ghrelin levels. The strength gains we both received from its use were very similar to those experienced with GHRP-6, but with very little weight gain, and negligible fat loss. Hexarelin is a nice addition to a cutting cycle, to make maximum use of the GH response to both anabolic steroids as well as the GH induced response from training. And, it never hurts to include something that’s going to help your joints on a cutting cycle, since we know that the typical compounds used in a cutting cycle (Winstrol , etc…) often cause joint problems. We can use the added GH from the Hexarelin to help protect our otherwise compromised joints on a cycle, without spending tons of money on GH.

Unlike GH, however, some attenuation to Hexarelin occurs by week 4, and continues on up to 16 weeks of use. By separating Hexarelin cycles by 4 week off periods, this attenuation can be totally reset, (9) and the next cycle of Hexarelin will produce the same level of results as the first cycle. During a cutting cycle, I recommend using Hexarelin for the weeks where compounds such as Winstrol are used, and continuing its use for the duration of the cycle. If you’re using Lr3IGF-1 on your cutting cycle, then I recommend saving the Hexarelin for after the IGF use is over. Although, many athletes use Hexarelin alone, others have used it after a Growth Hormone or Insulin-Like Growth Factor one cycle, to as a form of Post-Cycle Therapy for the recovery of their own natural GH and IGF-1 production. Again, for this purpose, 2mg/kg, injected subcutaneously is the proper dose per day.

Although they’re new, and haven’t been experimented with too extensively in the bodybuilding community, I think that both GHRP-6 and Hexarelin will be used more commonly in the coming months and years. It took me far too long to jump on the bandwagon with IGF, and I was far too slow to begin my personal experimentation with MGF, so when these two peptides became available to me, I didn’t want to let the opportunity go for too long. Now, after some pretty extensive personal experimentation with these two peptides, I think that Hexarelin is a great anabolic addition to a cutting cycle, and GHRP-6 is probably the most potent (non-steroid) weight gainer that I’ve ever used. Considering the price, legal status, and availability, these two are probably going to find their way into quite a few cycles over the next few years.

What are your thoughts on this

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    ^^ I think u copied and pasted it :-P... That's my thoughts.

It's a bit of a long read on my phone lol

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member

Keep in mind peptides will not give you the same result as dosing 10 IUs of synthetic GH in one shot. But they can easily be dosed 3-4 times a day for good, frequent pulses of GH. The pulse is actually preferred in many ways.
    What do you mean, "will not give you the same result"? If I have legit high grade CJC and GHRP, and take 100mcg of each 3 times a day, can i not expect the same results I would get from taking 6-9 IU's of HGH?

likelifting is offline Senior Member
    Peps...FTW! Looking forward to this.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	001.JPG 
Views:	6766 
Size:	83.5 KB 
ID:	130888

Started CJC and -2 today. I pinned 100mcg -2 and 100mcg CJC when I woke up. Then I pinned another 100mcg of each about an hour before workout. I had an EXCELLENT workout. Not sure if it would be noticeable this fast, but I think it helped me. Placebo?

I had a great pump. Had great energy.

I think I goofed on my order though. I bought 4- CJC-1295 and 2- GHRP-2. If I'm reading how people are dosing this correctly, I should have purchased 4 GHRP-2 and 2 CJC-1295.

I have pam, but wanting to see what those ^ two do first.

If anyone has any comments on this, I'd appreciate it.

sorry to ask the idiot question...but with all the conversions - i am lost!!! --- If i want to pin 100mcg how much is that in the pin? Ius/ccs?

Quote Originally Posted by likelifting
    Started CJC and -2 today. I pinned 100mcg -2 and 100mcg CJC when I woke up. Then I pinned another 100mcg of each about an hour before workout. I had an EXCELLENT workout. Not sure if it would be noticeable this fast, but I think it helped me. Placebo?

I had a great pump. Had great energy.

I think I goofed on my order though. I bought 4- CJC-1295 and 2- GHRP-2. If I'm reading how people are dosing this correctly, I should have purchased 4 GHRP-2 and 2 CJC-1295.

I have pam, but wanting to see what those ^ two do first.

If anyone has any comments on this, I'd appreciate it.
    Ghrp are 5mg and the cjc is 2mg so you did it right I believe

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalGorilla
    sorry to ask the idiot question...but with all the conversions - i am lost!!! --- If i want to pin 100mcg how much is that in the pin? Ius/ccs?
    Depends how you dilute, but being told to use a .5cc insulin pin to measure out easier.. I'm getting some next month, enough for 3-4 months

strongerone is offline New Member
    It seems that people have suggested use anywhere from 8 weeks to 6+ months. I am currently 22 years old. I am debating between growth hormone at 6iu a day or peptides.

My question is, which would give me more muscle gain? growth at 6iu/day or 100cjc-1295+100ghrp-6 at 100mcg/3 times a day and how long should a peptide cycle really be??
    Last edited by strongerone; 12-27-2012 at 05:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FONZY007 View Post
    Ghrp are 5mg and the cjc is 2mg so you did it right I believe
    You are correct. Didn't think about that.

Had another great pump today with 300mcg total of -2 and 200mcg total of cjc. I did shoulders. It was a new routine, but the pump was great. It has to be the peps. So glad I dropped that hgh???, cuz I'm thinking for sure now, that it wasn't hgh.

Forgot to say thanks to Fonzy, so thanks Fonzy. Appreciate any comments any time.

Quote Originally Posted by likelifting
    Forgot to say thanks to Fonzy, so thanks Fonzy. Appreciate any comments any time.
    Keep it up, I'm getting on soon my self

What are peptides effects on lipids? Thanks.

How's the sleep on it, I'm getting knee surgery and will be using some to help and speed recovery

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information