Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: CJC-1295/GHRP-6 doses/duration?

likelifting is offline Senior Member
    ^ Just saw that post.

My sleep just sucks donkey cock and has for years. I don't think anything will help it.

side note: I pinned 300mcg of each today(2-150mcg of each) and I had some wrist issues. Carpal tunned? Not sure. I will in 300mcg again tomorrow to check.

rissinite is offline Associate Member
    If I'm pinning PWO, is it OK to also have my PWO shake, and then my PWO meal an hour later?

Perseverance1 is offline Banned
    I plan on doing full saturation 3x a day (maybe more) for 18 weeks straight. Would this be enough to see some good results? I'll also be running a test/tren /mast cycle during this timeframe once I drop my bf a little more.

Also, will I need to take any breaks from use or can I do the full 18 weeks with no worries? Everything I've read seems to indicate I won't need to stop but I figure it's worth asking. I'll be getting bloodwork at least 3 times throughout this process.

Quote Originally Posted by rissinite View Post
    If I'm pinning PWO, is it OK to also have my PWO shake, and then my PWO meal an hour later?
    As long as there is little to no carbs or fats in it then yes. Honestly I plan on only taking 1 scoop instead of my usual two and after 30 minutes I'll do the other. Maybe the 1.5g of fat and 3G of carbs won't make a difference but it's worth it to me to try out.

So....pin IM or Sub Q for these peptides??? What do you guys think?

Won't you need the same amount of each compound if you're pinning both 3x a day with the same dosages?

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Perseverance1 View Post
    I plan on doing full saturation 3x a day (maybe more) for 18 weeks straight. Would this be enough to see some good results? I'll also be running a test/tren /mast cycle during this timeframe once I drop my bf a little more. 18 weeks you should see results.... i would run the peps first then bring the aas in a few weeks into the peps..

Also, will I need to take any breaks from use or can I do the full 18 weeks with no worries? Everything I've read seems to indicate I won't need to stop but I figure it's worth asking. I'll be getting bloodwork at least 3 times throughout this process.
    you dont need to take breaks, i normally take a week off every 8 weeks due to a few sides i got but technically you dont need to.

As long as there is little to no carbs or fats in it then yes. Honestly I plan on only taking 1 scoop instead of my usual two and after 30 minutes I'll do the other. Maybe the 1.5g of fat and 3G of carbs won't make a difference but it's worth it to me to try out.
    pin on an empty stomach. carbs blunt the GH release so you must wait a good half hour. protein is okay normally at any point after inj but its still said to be better to wait 20 min.

So....pin IM or Sub Q for these peptides??? What do you guys think?
    does not matter

Won't you need the same amount of each compound if you're pinning both 3x a day with the same dosages?
    usually saturation dose is 100x of each 3x per day. you can up the GHRP as high as two to three times this depending more on what you can afford and somewhat relative on size...but the cjc is normally left at 100.
    Last edited by largerthannormal; 03-06-2013 at 08:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by largerthannormal View Post
    you dont need to take breaks, i normally take a week off every 8 weeks due to a few sides i got but technically you dont need to.

pin on an empty stomach. carbs blunt the GH release so you must wait a good half hour. protein is okay normally at any point after inj but its still said to be better to wait 20 min.

does not matter

usually saturation dose is 100x of each 3x per day. you can up the GHRP as high as two to three times this depending more on what you can afford and somewhat relative on size...but the cjc is normally left at 100.
    Thanks for answering all my questions. What do you think the benefits would be for a 200 pound guy to dose 200mcg GHRP 3x a day with saturation doses of CJC? Also, I may up the protocol to 4-5 times a day depending on sides etc.

Im just shy of 200 and I just run 100/100 each 3x ed.

Sometimes i run 100cjc/200GHRP right before bed to take advantage of the night time pulse. I never went over that and I feel great.

Maybe try 100/200 3x ed if you can afford it. ( shouldnt be to hard on the wallet since the ghrp usually comes in a 5mg vial and and adding 2.5ml water should now last about as long as the cjc 3x ed at 100. roughly a week.)

Can you pin these compounds IM? That's what I'd prefer (ESP when all my fats gone) but I haven't been able to get a solid answer out of anyone...

IM or SUB q does not matter, i answered it above bro... YES you can pin IM, i do it all the time

Vinman is offline Junior Member
    Some quick questions guys, I play soccer and my weight training workouts usually include circuits and some Olympic lifts along with the regular bodybuilding exercises. Because of this, I always take in some carbs immediately after workout out (and also my pre-workout meal in the morning). When would be the best time to take the CJC/GHRP-2 combination ? I am mostly looking for strength and muscle recovery from training sessions and games.

Also, I hate to beat a dead horse, but if the GHRP is in a 5 mg vial, how much BW should I add ? I have 100 iu insulin pins, what line do I measure to in order to get 100 mcgs ??

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    Put in 2.5ml water and pull to line 5.. Not 50 the 5

TJChicago is offline New Member

Need some help , a little new to this

Im looking for a place to purchase 20 Sermorelin/GHRP -6 6mg/3mg Vials and im looking for and average price with good quality. i have been on this for 2 months but need to find a cheaper cost high quality compound. is there any way you can help me. i have just started my life change to clean eating and working out . i need all the help i can get.

Quote Originally Posted by GotNoBlueMilk View Post
    First, if you get CJC-1295 make sure it is CJC-1295 without DAC, as you stated. CJC-1295 w/o DAC is also known as Mod GRF (1-29)

You always stack the GHRP with the Mod GRF. This way, you get more than twice the benefit of taking just the GHRP.

Saturation dose is 1 mcg / kg of body weight. For many, this is 100 mcg of each, taken at the same time. So if you take 200 mcg of each, you won't double the benefit but you will experience a more benefit. So start out with 100 mcg of each, taken at the same time. After you see how that goes, you can work up to 250 mcg of each at each dose if you desire. Taking 100 mcg of each is roughly the equivilent of taking 2-3 IU's of synthetic GH.

When taking peptides, avoid food for 2-3 hours before dosing. Avoid carbs/fats for 30 minutes after dosing.

Best times to dose is as follows for LBM:
    1. Pre-bed. This is when the body does it's most healing and most muscle repair/growth.
    2. Post resistance training workout. This makes the GH available right after a workout, for maximum muscle growth benefit.
    3. If you are going to dose 3 times a day, then upon awaking and wait 30 mins to eat. If you do a fasted AM workout, dose before the workout. This will help you to metabolize fat and burn that during the fasted workout.

Keep in mind peptides will not give you the same result as dosing 10 IUs of synthetic GH in one shot. But they can easily be dosed 3-4 times a day for good, frequent pulses of GH. The pulse is actually preferred in many ways.

Look for the same symptoms as taking synthetic GH: carpel tunnel, hand numbness, etc. You will know the peptides are doing their job.

If you are taking melatonin in preperationfor a show or anything, you want to wait 30 minutes after taking the GHRP/Mod GRF before doing melatonin. Melatonin blunts the GH release. After 30 minutes, the pulse is over so you can then dose melatonin.

barrybulkers is offline New Member
    Great info here but i have a question. I combine cjc, ghrp2 and hgh.

When i wake up i'll have 100mcg cjc and ghrp2. Wait about 15 min and add 4iu hgh. This seemed to be right and because of the hgh the pulse would be larger/longer?!
    Pre wo again 100mcg cjc and ghrp2.
    Pre bed again 100mcg cjc and ghrp2.

Now my question. Its not adviced to take hgh pre bed unless in high dosage because otherwise it would interfere with the natural gh pulse at night. But does tis also count when i combine the three like i do in the morning? Would this be a good thing to do or just keep it like i stated above?

Thanx in advance. Gr.

megatron11 is offline New Member
    how do you keep your peptides cool when taking to the gym pwo?

i live 20-30mins from gym - so i dont want to wait 20-30mins to get home to pin, then wait another 20-30 to eat

and sometimes i go straight to work after it?

is it ok to preload and leave in the car for a hour or two?

Quote Originally Posted by megatron11 View Post
    how do you keep your peptides cool when taking to the gym pwo?

i live 20-30mins from gym - so i dont want to wait 20-30mins to get home to pin, then wait another 20-30 to eat

and sometimes i go straight to work after it?

is it ok to preload and leave in the car for a hour or two?
    I don't pin pwo anymore but if you're that worried preload your syringe and stick it (capped) in a baggy of ice, should be fine directly after working out.

On another note, I've been dosing 200/200 3-4x a day for a few weeks now, as well as pinning 100mcg of igf-1 lr3 on lift days (5-6 days a week depending on the week). Can't say what's doing what but my bf is down and I'm getting pretty vascular. Test/tren starts next week, mast gets thrown in a month later...can't wait to see what I look like 12 weeks from now.....

BEASTZ6 is offline New Member
    40 minutes after injection is when researchers are drawing blood for IGF results.

Damn it! I was hoping to jump on this, for fat loss, to get my BF down, before I left for the Merchant Marines, but since I leave in August, I guess there's no point! :/

This is a great read so it's going into my Sub'ed folder!

MB

medski is offline New Member
    I know the preferred dosage is 100mcg for both peptides 3 times a day. I am on a budget and was wondering if I do 80mcg of each per day 3 times a day will still get me results I Am looking for or If I do 100mcg of GHRP2 and 60mcg of CJC would be better? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Wow great thread! Thanks for sharing your experience.
    Last edited by Java Man; 07-13-2013 at 11:24 PM.

gatornate97 is offline Junior Member
    Fantastic thread!!

nussnussbaby is offline Associate Member
    Is there a good place on the board to learn what this stuff is? I've seen no good stickies..

vomariv is offline New Member
    does anyone get itchy after taking their shot? i sometimes get big bumps that are itchy at the site of injection.

bsterling is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vomariv View Post
    does anyone get itchy after taking their shot? i sometimes get big bumps that are itchy at the site of injection.
    Yeah man If you read the post. This happens to other users, if it becomes a big problem just inject IM. That was reported to clear up the problem.

Doom44 is offline Member
    Will I see good result with
    Mod grf 1-29 100mcg with ghrp 6 200mcg 200mcg x 2 pre day ( morning and pre bed)

Goal, lose fat and build some lean muscle.

blemshow is offline Junior Member
    21 to young to play with GHRP chains ?

bobbypump is offline Associate Member
    Thank you for this great thread. This has covered all of my questions and I put in my first order for a 2 month supply of each (ghrp-2 & mod grf 1-29). I'm tempted to start a diary thread soon, and I plan on running this for 6-8months+, and starting my next AAS cycle in about 12 weeks.. I'm excited to lose some more bf before the cycle, and I've swapped out some of my BB lifting days to crossfit style workouts. I feel like it's helping to lean me out prior to the next big bang. i feel like i'm in the quiet before the storm

Bobby

live2flex7 is offline Junior Member
    Whoop there it is

bobbypump is offline Associate Member
    ok so maybe I did come up with a couple questions after reading and hearing responses on peptides..

1. the nightly dosage, I'm guessing that drinking a couple scoops of casein is ok since it's basically protein plus it's not really supposed to start absorbing for a few hours. thoughts?

2. I've heard some worry about gyno due to raised E levels from test conversion, as well as raised progesterone/prolactin.. is there concern here, does anyone run an ai or anything to combat the prolactin such as prami or caber when running peptides?

3. I also read that it's not necessary to run T4 with peptides although it's recommended with HGH. Would it be beneficial at all to just dose bi weekly as low as 50mcg of T4 to just insure you aren't being depleted from the conversion to T4 to T3?

Maybe I have just read to much into some of these.. Ty again.

With pinning literally six times a day (one for ghrp2, one for mod grf, 3 times daily) how do you rotate your injection points? Thats an ass load of shots, and I have no idea where to keep cycling where to pin.

kewe is offline Associate Member
    for AR-R what is the difference between IGF-1 LR3 and IGF-1 EC?

Amoor is offline New Member
    Hello guys,

Great post. Love it. Answers all the questions in details indeed.

Just a quick question though, if CJC without DAC isn't available, what would be the way to use CJC with DAC?

Thank you and keep up the good work.

T-boner is offline Associate Member
    You guys may want to rethink the claim made in this thread that 100mcg of each produces the equivalent of 3iu synthetic HGH. I read this entire thread and figured it all was accurate. I'm finding out now that this claim of 100mcg equalling 3iu HGH is highly contested. Makes me wonder what else was said that may be incorrect. Learning this stuff is tough when all you can do is read. Please try to keep the information correct or else a novice like me will never get it figured out.
    InternalFire likes this.

fitguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I am looking for any feedback about gains,sides to expect,good companies etc ,thanks

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information