Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    H2Okid is offline Associate Member

Gear Check (Riptropin)

see these pics.... DONT BUY THIS JUNK!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11022011842.jpg 
Views:	2692 
Size:	632.6 KB 
ID:	117843Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11022011845.jpg 
Views:	1279 
Size:	676.9 KB 
ID:	117844
    Hey boys, and girls! been out the game for awhile. could you help me with some answers on this gear. i saw a post of the same gear over a year ago by member JG2 on 6-10-10. didnt get a clear answer on how it was. sounds like from what ive researched that rip is a chinese generic(boo!). had i known that before hand, i wouldnt have gotten it. i also hear that it is the 2nd company, origianlly it was the HYGE co, and now he is making this riptropin(why?) could never find that thread....

also, i have the ability and means to have it tested! im prob going with the IGF blood spot test(maldi toff mass specttonomy), and the growth horomone serum test. now i understand that tells me nothing about the activity of the compound, but ive always wanted to test, and now have the $$ to do it. any help or ideas in my situation would be appreciated!

best,
    h20kid
    Last edited by H2Okid; 12-01-2011 at 10:16 PM.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    nothing i would use.

should i even waste my time testing? hard pucks, not powder... havent reconstituted it yet(today sometime)....

read the chinese concerns thread.

i did... read it twice, maybe 3 times.. great post!

did i miss something?

Sc0rch is offline Associate Member
    read the Chinese success thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Sc0rch View Post
    read the Chinese success thread.
    a hand full of guys that never ran real gh giving there thumbs up

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I had 1000ius. Ran 8ius for 3 months no results, for some weird reason I had water retention that went away a few days after starting. Fuc'n waste of money And who knows what it was I injected. I e ran 3 kinds of pharmacy and still up to this day, rips are bunk.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

is it rips in general, or this brand of rips? thats where i get confused.... is one lab making all the rips, or is everyone thats making riptr getting bunk powders from the same supplier in Chinka or what?
    is my supplier getting out bunk shit, or is he being fooled from across seas?

where are the threads discussing legit labs or manufacturers?

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    You are a liar and have no clue what you're talking about.

I guess littlebill's post in the thread is a lie? The guy has tried it all and says he has had Chinese that is EXCELLENT at a fraction of the price of pharm.

Do you know how to read and comprehend? Stop spreading lies.

I guess littlebill's post in the thread is a lie? The guy has tried it all and says he has had Chinese that is EXCELLENT.

key word is had. In the past.
    Years ago there was good stuff not any more.
    Take what you want. It doesnt matter to me.
    But i'm not going to tell members the shit is good when most of us here know its not. Hell even my source say's it's garbage and he is a known source for gh.

key word is had. In the past.
    Years ago there was good stuff not any more.
    Take what you want. It doesnt matter to me.
    But i'm not going to tell members the shit is good when most of us here know its not. Hell even my source say's it's garbage and he is a known source for gh.
    You need to learn how to READ.

Here, let me spell it out for you. Do you know the meaning of the word recently? I will bold it for you. Yet another lie by you. It wasn't years ago, it was RECENTLY.

STOP LYING.

Quote Originally Posted by littlebill View Post
    I have spent hours reading this thread and there are some very good points that I agree with. If you trust your source- it doesn't matter if your HGH is made in America, China, or Ireland. The fact of the matter is that 75% of all U.S. pharmaceuticals are compounded in China. There was just a big article on this in the Wall Street Journal. I am currently lucky to have Genotropin and I love it. Recently there was a gap in that supply so I did get some from China from a source who had an excellent reputation and been in the business for 10 years. It was excellent. I tested high on my IGF-1, but most importantly I tested my GROWTH HORMONE SERUM LEVELS. See IGF-1 levels can be fooled with peps and, well exogenous IGF consumption. Growth Hormone Serum numbers do not lie. They cannot be fooled by anything. And they cost under $200 to check. Mine, when on the Chinese, were 4X my normal range. I had all the sides, made all the gains, felt great- for about 1/6th of the price. They were vacuum sealed, and packed and delivered very professionally. They were real. I have zero doubt about that. I am a 42 year old man with graduate degrees in chemistry and exercise physiology. I might add 6 years straight of HGH use. My BF is 4%. So those doubting that real 191 HGH is coming out of China are incorrect. If i'm allowed to name the brand I will. I can also furnish my labs to support my claims. Trust the source and you cannot go wrong. Do I like it as much as Genotropin? For 15 cents on the dollar I like it a hellava lot more. For those who have had bad experiences in China, I have had bad experiences in the USA. It's who ya know.

BG

I guess littlebill's post in the thread is a lie? The guy has tried it all and says he has had Chinese that is EXCELLENT at a fraction of the price of pharm.

Listen who the fuc are you? Im getting sick of you calling people liars and all the other bullshit. Ive been using GH for almost 7 years, starting with the 192aa browns that gave me BB size bumps where I injected. Then before ORD I ran some good reds and hyges. Since then Ive ran blues, reds, hyges and rips....all shit. I switched to 5 ius of sero right from the rips and holy shit what a difference. Your starting to make me think you have an agenda here, maybe you are a source. You have no credibility and just rant that the Chinese make good under ground GH.......ya fuc'n right, keep injecting that shit you have no idea what the fuc it is.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    You need to learn how to READ.

Here, let me spell it out for you. Do you know the meaning of the word recently? I will bold it for you. Yet another lie by you. It wasn't years ago, it was RECENTLY.

STOP LYING.
    Who the fuc is littlebill??? Hes been kicked off of boards for his bullshit, you dont have any feedback yourself, you have to use what one guy has said.

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Listen who the fuc are you? Im getting sick of you calling people liars and all the other bullshit. Ive been using GH for almost 7 years, starting with the 192aa browns that gave me BB size bumps where I injected. Then before ORD I ran some good reds and hyges. Since then Ive ran blues, reds, hyges and rips....all shit. I switched to 5 ius of sero right from the rips and holy shit what a difference. Your starting to make me think you have an agenda here, maybe you are a source. You have no credibility and just rant that the Chinese make good under ground GH.......ya fuc'n right, keep injecting that shit you have no idea what the fuc it is.
    I agree with there has to be some agenda.

BG
    I agree with there has to be some agenda.
    He's a fuc'ing idiot with no credibility....Littlebill said they were good so that means they are. WTF !

He's a fuc'ing idiot with no credibility....Littlebill said they were good so that means they are. WTF !
    funny thing is i wish they were still good like years ago.
    Shit is dirt cheap for reason

BG
    funny thing is i wish they were still good like years ago.
    Shit is dirt cheap for reason
    Ya its real expensive to run a decent dosage now, but I feel better knowing it IS gh Im injecting.

lol...

does the rhgh test come with the igf-1 test, or is it a seperate test(another id have to pay for). if so, how much is this test(rhgh)?
    Last edited by BG; 11-05-2011 at 03:19 PM.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by H2Okid View Post
    does the rhgh test come with the igf-1 test, or is it a seperate test(another id have to pay for). if so, how much is this test(rhgh)?
    Dont even bother thinking about testing m8.... There is something going on in the background on another board to do with testing, Im not getting involved but I know of people who are....

Just trust these guys, they are both Vets and are not bull shi*ting you
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

BG
    What type of test is it? Bloodwork or actually getting the GH tested? I saved one of my shitty rips just incase theree came a time when it could be tested.

so my gear came with the scratch off security check #, and web site yada yada, is that all part of the smoke screen too, behind this fake? is it completely junk, or really weak gear?

i was leaning towards the growth horomone serum test(as they say it cannot be faked), but what is the point now?

does all of the rip powder come from the same place, then seperate labs try and produce a product(hgh) from it.... if so, why dont a group of us get together, split the testing costs, and all take the same gear that is proven?

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    so my gear came with the scratch off security check #, and web site yada yada, is that all part of the smoke screen too, behind this fake? is it completely junk, or really weak gear?

i was leaning towards the growth horomone serum test(as they say it cannot be faked), but what is the point now?

does all of the rip powder come from the same place, then seperate labs try and produce a product(hgh) from it.... if so, why dont a group of us get together, split the testing costs, and all take the same gear that is proven?
    The rip's tops and labels probably come from the same place

Then when you order HGH from your source they sick whatever label and cap you require on a vial of generic HGH
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

im the type that like quality vs saving money. fu** all this shit. chinese fakes, test blood, red top, blue top, rim job, HOSE JOB!

can someone point me in the direction of a pharma lab? any idea on cost of real pharma grade?

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    I've had ********** that check out online and was absolute bunk. At 10iu ED no sides at all..... I am with the "pharm grade or nothing" fellas. I have also ran many different Chinese HGH and when you try the pharm grade you go " So this is how is supposed to feel!"

Only a small percentage of HGH from china is real, I don't like gambling with my money and much less injecting crap into my body. ----Norditropin FTW!----

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by FCVtec View Post
    I've had ********** that check out online and was absolute bunk. At 10iu ED no sides at all..... I am with the "pharm grade or nothing" fellas. I have also ran many different Chinese HGH and when you try the pharm grade you go " So this is how is supposed to feel!"

Only a small percentage of HGH from china is real, I don't like gambling with my money and much less injecting crap into my body. ----Norditropin FTW!----
    finally someone speaking from experience.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries

you seem to have a big agenda on here
    Last edited by dec11; 11-05-2011 at 06:44 PM.

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FCVtec View Post

i wouldnt say that i believe if im not wrong that most all gh is made in china us pharm grade also

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries

Your such a fool....

Littlebill is banned from just about every bbing board on the net for his persistent lying..

His last banning came not long ago at PM for giving out misinformation about, guess what?? Chinese gh.......
    Do not ask me for a source check.

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cyounger100 View Post
    i wouldnt say that i believe if im not wrong that most all gh is made in china us pharm grade also
    I was referring to Chinese generics.

Isma is offline Associate Member
    Who the fuc is littlebill??? Hes been kicked off of boards for his bullshit, you dont have any feedback yourself, you have to use what one guy has said.
    What? I thought he was an experimented guy. What happened with him? First notice I have...

noserider is offline Banned
    I've got nine years use under my belt starting with pharma bought from 2002-2005 from same guy who sold to 3 top 10 BB pros, 2 WWF stars. Next were Jins and Anke's then most recently Rips and generics.
    I can post up blood work from the rips I used, but then you'll just call me a liar or claim I have an agenda?? Um yea, I like gh but can't afford pharma. I guess that's my agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by noserider View Post
    I've got nine years use under my belt starting with pharma bought from 2002-2005 from same guy who sold to 3 top 10 BB pros, 2 WWF stars. Next were Jins and Anke's then most recently Rips and generics.
    I can post up blood work from the rips I used, but then you'll just call me a liar or claim I have an agenda?? Um yea, I like gh but can't afford pharma. I guess that's my agenda.
    I'm sorry i change my post to 99% of the guys havent ran real gh.

I havent called anyone a liar and Scorch does have an agenda.

The point is , pin your rips and get your blood work done. I've done 3 tests while on Rips. I'm not testing them again because they cost me $150 for the gh serum and IGF test. I see no point in retesting. Don't be sheeple, see for yourself.

I'm sorry i change my post to 99% of the guys havent ran real gh.

I havent called anyone a liar and Scorch does have an agenda.
    Whatever bro. I don't want to argue with you it's just that for some of us who can't afford pharma and have to do the Chinese generic dance, it's somewhat insulting.

We all feel strongly about gh and have our opinions. You may not agree but there is good product coming out of China not named jin or anke. I've had it out with enough sources that are selling bad product to members not to call them out.
    If it's bad, I'll say so. But I think that those selling good products should also be noted.
    Last edited by noserider; 11-06-2011 at 11:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by noserider View Post
    The point is , pin your rips and get your blood work done. I've done 3 tests while on Rips. I'm not testing them again because they cost me $150 for the gh serum and IGF test. I see no point in retesting. Don't be sheeple, see for yourself.
    I have. I ran a few hundred iu of them a year or year and a half ago. First couple kits I felt were 100% legit, and had my IGF-1 levels at the mid to high 400's on 4iu.

Then, a couple kits later I felt like they weren't doing anything so I had my blood done again. 159 at the same dose of 4iu. I got bloodwork done 2 more times after pinning 4iu from different vials from different kits (just to make sure it wasn't 1 kit that was bad) and all tests came back in the mid 100's.

You guys can draw your own conclusions as to what the deal was.

I got mine from the main source for rips, same guy you and everybody else probably got them from.

Also, the fact that the labels for the vials and the labeled boxes comes separately from the kits, I thought was a little shady from the get go.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    I have. I ran a few hundred iu of them a year or year and a half ago. First couple kits I felt were 100% legit, and had my IGF-1 levels at the mid to high 400's on 4iu.

Then, a couple kits later I felt like they weren't doing anything so I had my blood done again. 159 at the same dose of 4iu. I got bloodwork done 2 more times after pinning 4iu from different vials from different kits (just to make sure it wasn't 1 kit that was bad) and all tests came back in the mid 100's.

You guys can draw your own conclusions as to what the deal was.

I got mine from the main source for rips, same guy you and everybody else probably got them from.

Also, the fact that the labels for the vials and the labeled boxes comes separately from the kits, I thought was a little shady from the get go.
    That's fine. You did your BW and your results weren't what you expected.
    I know a lot of people, including a good friend and his wife that swear up and down by a certain mans green tops from that same board. My experience was not a good one but I'm not going to say he's selling bunk gear. It goes back to what I've said numerous other times. I believe quality control is the biggest issue along with protein harvesting.

what is estd cost of pharm grade?

there is no discussion of prices

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information