Hondarocks is offline Banned

Constituting Serostim

I have these 6mg vials, and they come with matching 1ml vials of sterile water. I know I'm supposed to put the 1ml into 6mg vial giving me 18iu's of GH per vial. How much do I pull out to equal 1iu considering I now have a total of 118 units of liquid in the constituting liquid?
    Last edited by Hondarocks; 11-08-2011 at 11:06 PM.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have heard of some using the sterile water that's provided w/ the kit and some using bac water...which is preferred or are they the same thing? I think if you add 1ml then drawing up 5 ticks on your slin pin should equal 1IU...now if you add 2ml then drawing up 10 ticks should equal 1IU. Someone please confirm this please.

I was wondering the same thing about the sterile water, but if serono puts it with their GH, its probably for a good reason?

I would just add 1.8mL of bac water so every tick on your slin pen will be 1iu.

Sterile water is exactly that - sterile when it was put in the vial, but there is nothing in it to prevent the growth of bacteria in the future. Bac water will prevent the growth of new bacteria once you reconstitute your GH for about 30 days while sterile water once reconstituted will only be good for a few days.

M302 - I'm not following your math bro, appears to be wrong to me.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post

Sterile water is exactly that - sterile when it was put in the vial, but there is nothing in it to prevent the growth of bacteria in the future. Bac water will prevent the growth of new bacteria once you reconstitute your GH for about 30 days while sterile water once reconstituted will only be good for a few days.

this is what I would do

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

If you use 1mL to reconstitute 6mg each mark on the slin pin will be 1.8iu.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    wow this thread just confused me and these are what i use every day. Its simple math

and i do what sgt. hartman said

Awesome thanks for the advice..wilco!

Yeah wow my math was def. off. As you can tell I'm new to GH (bout to start in a week or so) and constituting HGH is a bit different then constituting peptides. Thank you for the clarification! Given what you said, I'll choose bac water over sterile water to constitute my GH. I'm a little confused on what you consider a "tick" on the slin pin. Is this the first line on the pin or the 5 or 10 mark? This shit takes me back to college chemistry class...guess I partied a little to much those days!

I meant the 10 - 20 - 30 etc. If you add 1mL of bac water per 10iu of GH, you will have in iu's whatever number you draw to on your slin pin minus the zero. The 10 will be 1iu, 20 is 2iu and so on.

If you use 1mL to reconstitute 6mg each mark on the slin pin will be 1.8iu.
    By mark you mean the #10 on the slin pin right?

Ok so I put 1ml in to the 6mg vial. Now if I pull out to the #10 and one extra tick thats 2iu's of GH right?

Yeah, you'd draw to 11 on your insulin syringe for 2iu.

Sweet...Done and Done

I meant the 10 - 20 - 30 etc. If you add 1mL of bac water per 10iu of GH, you will have in iu's whatever number you draw to on your slin pin minus the zero. The 10 will be 1iu, 20 is 2iu and so on.
    Ok thanks bro. Once I get my 18IU vials of Serostim in I'm going to add 1.8ml of bac water to each vial so that every 10 mark on my slin pin will equal 1IU GH. Appreciate your help!

Thread Information