Bulkn is offline Productive Member

So i bought some peptides..

I bought some peptides, GHRP-6 (50x 5mg vials) and CJC1295 non dac (100x 2mg vials)
    I should have them next week sometime and i'll start right away!
    Planning on doing 100mcg GHRP-6 and 80mcg CJC1295 3x a day.
    Reason why im going with 80mcg of the CJC is just to make it a little more cost effecive and to use 2 vials of CJC to 1 GHRP.
    If anyone thinks 80 wont be enough, let me know!

Goals are to keep lean, im currently cutting, at about 9-10% now and want to get to 8 and stay there. Would also like to be able to eat more whilst staying lean to make some lean gains also to help keep gains when i come off cycle.

Ill keep this updated every now and again with my progress and feel free to make and suggestions.

Current stats:
    6'0
    93/94kg
    9-10%bf
    Last edited by Bulkn; 11-17-2011 at 01:45 AM. Reason: added stats

DanB is offline Banned
    Worried about being cost effective after a massive purchase like that lol Sorry Im just jealous because I cant do it myself at the moment. I no (as you also probually do ) that saturation is 100mcg a day,but ive also heard of doses of 80mcg and as low as 60mcg, personally with goals you listed I would keep it at 100mcg to get every bit of gh pulse that I possibly could, but Im no expert, mabey somebody more experienced will chime in or this thread could help . . . . http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...(Basic-Guides)

DanB is offline Banned
    Also im very interested in seeing your progress updates as there are few reliable logs around. Are you running any AAS alongside the ghrh/ghrp's by themselves?

Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    Worried about being cost effective after a massive purchase like that lol Sorry Im just jealous because I cant do it myself at the moment. I no (as you also probually do ) that saturation is 100mcg a day,but ive also heard of doses of 80mcg and as low as 60mcg, personally with goals you listed I would keep it at 100mcg to get every bit of gh pulse that I possibly could, but Im no expert, mabey somebody more experienced will chime in or this thread could help . . . . http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...(Basic-Guides)
    Yeah i went halves with mate, it was much cheaper to get this many at bulk prices.
    Ill run the peptides as long as i can. Im not on any AAS at the moment but i do have a cycle ready to start at the end of this year / start of next year.
    My body is terrible at keeping gains so im hoping this will help!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    depends on how old you are too... the older the more effective peptides are... 80 will work for ya.. if you're say..over 35..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulkn View Post
    Yeah i went halves with mate, it was much cheaper to get this many at bulk prices.
    Ill run the peptides as long as i can. Im not on any AAS at the moment but i do have a cycle ready to start at the end of this year / start of next year.
    My body is terrible at keeping gains so im hoping this will help!
    best of luck with it. . . .keep us posted

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It depends on what you weigh. Everyone goes with 100mcg as the saturation dose just because it's an easy number to measure. Actual saturation is 1mcg/kg of body weight. So if you are 80kg, 80mcg will be perfect.

Hondarocks is offline Banned
    I think Im doing the wrong measurements from what you have said. I keep running out of these CJC very quickly.
    I put 1ml of bacw into the cjc 2mg and 2.5ml of bac in the ghrp-2.
    But thats still not a 2:1 ratio. Its more like 2.5 cjc's for every 1vial of GHRP-2
    What do I need to do to make it 2:1?

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hondarocks;5808***
    I think Im doing the wrong measurements from what you have said. I keep running out of these CJC very quickly.
    But thats still not a 2:1 ratio. Its more like 2.5 cjc's for every 1vial of GHRP-2
    The only thing that will change what ratio of CJC - GHRP you use is how much you draw up of each. If you have 2000mcg of cjc and you use 100mcg per shot you will have 20 shots no matter how much water you use.

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    depends on how old you are too... the older the more effective peptides are... 80 will work for ya.. if you're say..over 35..

Quote Originally Posted by DCannon View Post
    It depends on what you weigh. Everyone goes with 100mcg as the saturation dose just because it's an easy number to measure. Actual saturation is 1mcg/kg of body weight. So if you are 80kg, 80mcg will be perfect.
    about 93/94kg

Quote Originally Posted by Hondarocks;5808***
    To make it 2:1 put 2ml in the ghrp-6 and 1ml in the cjc. But then you will be taking 100 and 80 like what ill be doing.

Ill edit the first post with stats.

So i started this last night and I have a couple questions. I have ran GHRP-6 once before but not with CJC1295.

I extract some of the cjc out first with the slin pin and push in some air before i suck up some water. Next when I do the ghrp-6, should i suck up some more air into the slin pin then push the air in the vial and risk some of the cjc mixing in the ghrp6 vial?

Also, when injecting water into the vial, is it ok to inject water then suck up an equal amount of air, the pressure wont damage the peptides? Or should I just stick in another pin as a breather?

GotNoBlueMilk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Don't worry about pushing air into the vial before drawing out GHRP. You are pulling such a small volumn that it doesn't matter, and after you remove the pin air will go into the vial to fill the vacumn (the BW keeps things sterile). Tyring to inject air into the GRHP is going to mix CJC into it. Don't do that.

Injecting BW into the vial won't damage the peptides. They aren't nearly as delicate as synthetic GH. I just push BW in, pull air out, remove pin.

Hondarocks is offline Banned
    Does it make a difference to pull the air out after putting the BW in?

GotNoBlueMilk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It doesn't matter to the peptide. But pulling out the air keeps the vial from doing a gyser impression as soon as you remove the syringe.

Just a bit of an update:
    Im not really sure if im 'feeling' much from the peptides, but im not very good at noticing things like that until i come off it.
    Appetite is up and I have definately made some strength gains but there are too many varibles to pin point it to the peptides.
    BF% by looking at myself appears to be the same.

Anyway I started my next cycle last night:

Test E 450mg/week for 9-10 weeks
    Tren E 350mg/week for 11-12 weeks
    Start of week 4 ill add in some anavar at 75mg/day (if im able to get it!) if not ill probably use some left over dbols at 20mg/day.

Aromasin 5mg ED
    HCG 500iu 2x week

PCT
    Aromasin 2.5mg ED
    Nolvadex probably 40/20/20/20
    Clomid probably 100/50/50/50

Another update~

I think the peps are definatly helping my strength increase.. im still getting stronger and stronger.. putting on mass too (from what other people are telling me)
    Today im 3 weeks into test/tren and will start anavar 75mg/day and a few days time.
    I have upped my carbs slightly and over christmas not eating so clean, bf has gone up by about 1%, i think im sitting at about 10 or just over.
    I weighed myself a few days ago, now at 97kg!
    Next week ill up my carbs slightly again for more of a bulk and try to keep bf% the same hopefully!
    Im still doing morning cardio every day 35-40 mins.

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulkn
    I bought some peptides, GHRP-6 (50x 5mg vials) and CJC1295 non dac (100x 2mg vials)
    Reason why im going with 80mcg of the CJC is just to make it a little more cost effecive and to use 2 vials of CJC to 1 GHRP.

Goals are to keep lean, im currently cutting, at about 9-10% now and want to get to 8 and stay there. Would also like to be able to eat more whilst staying lean to make some lean gains also to help keep gains when i come off cycle.

Ill keep this updated every now and again with my progress and feel free to make and suggestions.

Current stats:
    6'0
    93/94kg
    9-10%bf
    How long are you planning to run the peptides?
    Won't your 50 and 100 vials of GHRP and CJC (respectively) be enough for over 2 years? If my maths is correct lol

Quote Originally Posted by dooie View Post
    How long are you planning to run the peptides?
    Won't your 50 and 100 vials of GHRP and CJC (respectively) be enough for over 2 years? If my maths is correct lol
    Yeah I have 2 years worth

Not much to report on really, im still using peptides as per planned.
    One vial of cjc i just finished stung every time i injected it for some reason.
    Tren and var has hardened me up and im looking more vascular, keeping the same bf% with while eating more carbs.
    Thinking of throwing in T3 at 40mcg/day then start to taper back down after the last tren shot. Anyone here used T3 on a lean bulk?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulkn View Post

Current stats:
    6'0
    93/94kg
    9-10%bf
    remember this though mate,
    like hgh, expect to run peps for 6months before really noticing results.
    unlike aas cycling, you must think long term with peps.

I've been on 8 monhts, and the results are mild so far.
    the good news is that the gains do not dissipate (or so they say) like aas does. you are growing NEW tissue, not just supersizing the same tissue.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    remember this though mate,
    like hgh, expect to run peps for 6months before really noticing results.
    unlike aas cycling, you must think long term with peps.

I've been on 8 monhts, and the results are mild so far.
    the good news is that the gains do not dissipate (or so they say) like aas does. you are growing NEW tissue, not just supersizing the same tissue.
    What peptides and dose are you running? As for results, are you talking lean gains?
    I think when im finished this cycle im gonna stay off for a while and just use the peptides and see how i go. Im also gonna bump up the peptides during pct and a few weeks after to help keep as much gains as possible.

UPDATE~

Ended up finishing cycle as planned, got up to 101.5kg at about 11-12%bf.
    Im in 3rd week of PCT now and feeling pretty good.. Have lost a little strength (hopefully not much more!) can still get errections and no acne has appeared yet that i usually get during pct.
    As the test was wearing off i upped the peps to 100mcg of mod grf and 120mcg of ghrp6 and last week upped both by 20mcg which is where ill keep it for the next 2 weeks atleast to try help with my recovery!

Thread Information