Thread: GH measurement

AndrewD54 is offline Junior Member

GH measurement

Hey guys, so I am talking with someone who is not a licensed pharmacist about GH and since I myself am not super knowledgeable on some aspects of GH, and I believe he just *may* have ulterior motives I would appreciate somebody filling in the gaps for me.

He told me was once able to find the real thing in bottles that were 100Mg per Ml, and came in 10 Ml bottles.
    So my first question is: does that sound like it's on the level or is my butt getting smokey?
    second: What is the metric conversion per IU? Example: 1IU= 1.2 mg/ml

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    gm doesnt come in 10ml vials. it sound like steroids he is trying to sell you
    gh unless its in a pen should be in powder form

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    gm doesnt come in 10ml vials. it sound like steroids he is trying to sell you
    gh unless its in a pen should be in powder form
    unless reconstituted already which would then make it liquid form
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

^^ and could be in a vial instead
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

however chances of selling reconstituted in a vial are very very small unless coming straight from a compounded pharmacy....
    Author Unknown

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Doesnt sound like gh to me, seek pharm grade IMHO

Definetly will, I think this individual is trying to pull a fast one.. good thing I have you guys as the ace up my sleeve!

Thanks!

H2Okid is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewD54 View Post
    Hey guys, so I am talking with someone who is not a licensed pharmacist about GH and since I myself am not super knowledgeable on some aspects of GH, and I believe he just *may* have ulterior motives I would appreciate somebody filling in the gaps for me.

He told me was once able to find the real thing in bottles that were 100Mg per Ml, and came in 10 Ml bottles.
    So my first question is: does that sound like it's on the level or is my butt getting smokey?
    second: What is the metric conversion per IU? Example: 1IU= 1.2 mg/ml
    yeah, he is not quoting you anything about HGH with what you have said. he is talking about AAS. he prob thinks they are the same thing. he is trying to be your hookup, and make some money off you. id bet "sack" on it! ask him a simple question like how is HGH made? if he doesnt know that answer, he shouldnt be selling you his lie, i mean prod uct. you will want an "on the spot" response too, not "ill get back to ya"...

1mg/ = 2.7 i.u., or as it has been more accepted for "ease of tongue" 1mg = 3 i.u.'s....

yeah it's starting to seem more and more like this guy is trying to pull a fast one. Think Im going to shop around a little more! Thanks for the info!

Hondarocks is offline Banned
    I dont feel anything after GH, I do feel a lot after injecting GHRH and GHRP though. And I am taking pharma grade. With the good stuff, I dont think you are supposed to feel anything, with the fake stuff I think they want you to feel something to trick you into thinking its working. ****ing rat bastards.

Thread Information