SmokeEater is offline New Member

Have a script for Nutropin

Have a script for Nutropin, is it going to be best for me to go through a regular pharmacy, my prescribing physician or should I check online resources first? I'm not asking for links as I know that's against the rules, and any advice is welcome for a first time Nutropin user is welcome. Thanks again.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    If you can get it at your pharm, I'd probably just stick with that. May be more expensive this way, and I know the pen makes it less likely for the GH to be bogus, but at least you know at the pharm, it wasn't stuck in some bullshit warehouse at 90 degrees over the summer, thereby reducing the efficiency.

Most pharmacies in the US don't actually stock GH. They will call in your prescription to the GH producer and they will overnight it to you packaged in dry ice if necessary. Like Times said, this would be much better than not knowing how long your GH had been sitting on a hot warehouse shelf or how it was handled before you get it.

SmokeEater is offline New Member
    Thanks gentlemen, appreciate the advice. And what your both saying makes perfect sense. Is price going to very that much from pharmacy to pharmacy or is it all about the same?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    ^ no matter where you shop, it is expensive. I can't think of any other compound more expensive than HGH. And if I'm not mistaken, you will be paying a premium for the delivery method (the preloaded pin)

Hondarocks is offline Banned
    If you can get a script for Nutropin which is Genetech I think you shoudl be able to get Norditropin from Nova.
    I know drugstore.com sells Norditropin.

Thread Information