Xtrakt0r is offline Junior Member

Painful injections with Generic brand HGH

Hi guys,

I am new to this forum, so please be gentle :P

I have recently started my first cycle of GH. The brand is generic from a "reputable" source within Australia.

Cycle:
    GH - 5iu ED (day 3)
    Test E 250 - 1000mg/week (week 2)

But I have been experiencing very painful SQ shots. The pinning is fine, but plunging the solution is very painful (sharp burning/pinning pain). I have to plunge very slowly and even then experience a lot of pain. After I finish, the pain is still there for about 10-15 mins before going away. Has anyone else experienced this with GH shots? I am starting to think either I reconstituted the solution wrong OR its bunk.

Some input and or advice from experienced users would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

PS. I just came back from the doctors and asked to get some blood work done for my IGF-1 and Test levels. Will post update once I get the results.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Welcome!

First of all not really knowing exactly what you have is a concern. And second: starting at 5 units is really way too high. You need to start much lower and ramp up slowly. And 3rd: your injections should not have any pain whatsoever. I know you said it was the solution but what size needle are you using?

If you are not using pharma grade IMO I would toss it out especially since you are having this reaction. NOT WORTH IT.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    what are you using to dilute the gh?

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    Welcome!

First of all not really knowing exactly what you have is a concern. And second: starting at 5 units is really way too high. You need to start much lower and ramp up slowly. And 3rd: your injections should not have any pain whatsoever. I know you said it was the solution but what size needle are you using?

If you are not using pharma grade IMO I would toss it out especially since you are having this reaction. NOT WORTH IT.
    Thanks for the quick SlimmerMe..

I agree with you that, not knowing what I have being a concern. But in Aus its very hard to get a hold of this sort of gear so most of the time trial and error (lab ratting gear) is the only way to go unfortunately. So this is why I am also getting some blood work done soon as possible (tomorrow).

I will take into consideration lowering the dose, its just that I have done a fair bit of reading prior to starting the cycle and most of the information that I got was that starting on anything lower than 5 units wouldnt really do much in muscle gains.

Oh and I am using slim 10 unit insulin syringes, so that isnt a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    what are you using to dilute the gh?
    This may be a problem, I am just using normal sterile water, as BW is hard to come by here. Could this be the cause??

skiny is offline Junior Member
    i had a gh pre mixed cartridge looked litget and every thing sore as hell to inject found a recall on a website with the same batch number about it when i was at the end of usen it still got great resuilts from it doh

affliction316 is offline New Member
    What was the brand called Skiny?

noserider is offline Banned
    I'm almost certain it's the water, unless of coarse someone sold you salt in a vial.

Gh should never hurt when pinning. If the gh is bad or has high levels of bacteria or some other random shit in it, it will take a few minutes for your bodies immune system to isolate it and begin attacking the foreign invader.

If it's hurting while you are pushing the plunger, it's either the water or it ain't gh in the vial.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by noserider View Post
    I'm almost certain it's the water, unless of coarse someone sold you salt in a vial.

Gh should never hurt when pinning. If the gh is bad or has high levels of bacteria or some other random shit in it, it will take a few minutes for your bodies immune system to isolate it and begin attacking the foreign invader.

If it's hurting while you are pushing the plunger, it's either the water or it ain't gh in the vial.
    i agree

Sc0rch is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtrakt0r View Post
    This may be a problem, I am just using normal sterile water, as BW is hard to come by here. Could this be the cause??
    Yes this is the problem more than likely, sterile water hurt me like hell. BW water is painless. I discovered this when using HCG for the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sc0rch View Post
    Yes this is the problem more than likely, sterile water hurt me like hell. BW water is painless. I discovered this when using HCG for the first time.
    I will definitely try and get my hands on some BW to test this out, I am starting to think that this may be the problem as well. I will post and update as soon as I know.

Thanks for all your replies.

Thread Information