bjpennnn is offline American Psycho

What else must you run with 10ius of hgh ed

I know t4 100mcg a day, thinking i may need to be adding some slin in there. What do you guys think. on days i do not work out 5ius in the morning 5ius at night. on days i workout 10ius post workout.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    t4 is a def as you said. Slin is up to you, i wouldn't say its required.
    as far as the gh timing i seen pro's and cons to everything. Personally i just do mine first thing in the morning, but i've never done 10iu a day either

H2Okid is offline Associate Member
    what kind of growth are u running at 10 a day?

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    gh15 approved gh!

It doesn't matter when you pin your GH, at least as far as muscle growth goes. Taking 10iu of GH consistently will cause your IGF levels to be sky high for up to 24hrs from the time you pin, so trying to time it around WO is a waste of time IMO.

Skills is offline Associate Member
    I've just started taking 10iu's split dose a day as well. Got 3 months supply of hyge delivered yesterday. I am also going to run 300 mg of tren split 200 mg enanth and 100 mg Ace and 250 mg of test a week. I'm not using it for weight loss but if I was I would add in T4 and 400-500 mg of test a week. I find slin makes me overeat so I leave it out.
    Last edited by Skills; 12-14-2011 at 09:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skills View Post
    I've just started taking 10iu's split dose a day as well. Got 3 months supply of hyge delivered yesterday. I am also going to run 300 mg of tren split 200 mg enanth and 100 mg Ace and 250 mg of test a week. I'm not using it for weight loss but if I was I would add in T4 and 400-500 mg of test a week. I find slin makes me overeat so I leave it out.
    t4 is a necessity when on gh. It isnt about cutting you need it to keep yourself normal
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Seriously? Been a while since I have visited here. Can you give me reference so I can check it out. Thanks for the tip.

Seriously? Been a while since I have visited here. Can you give me reference so I can check it out. Thanks for the tip.
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread....#.TujBW1b6KJo

Thanks for that. I actually remember reading that post years ago and I had forgotten it. Off to get some T4 tomorrow Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    It doesn't matter when you pin your GH, at least as far as muscle growth goes. Taking 10iu of GH consistently will cause your IGF levels to be sky high for up to 24hrs from the time you pin, so trying to time it around WO is a waste of time IMO.
    Sorry to hijack the thread but I had this argument with my friend the other day. We are both in Thailand and doing 10ius a day. We're both pretty ripped so fat loss isn't an issue. He takes it in one go and I split it. From my research years ago it was always suggested to split large doses. Any benefits from splitting the dosage in this day and age?

Usually it's recommended to split a large dose of GH in order to minimize sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    Usually it's recommended to split a large dose of GH in order to minimize sides.
    Thanks.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    10 IUs is going to cause a good amount of insulin resistance, so adding a but of slin in there to keep your blood glucose down would be a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    10 IUs is going to cause a good amount of insulin resistance, so adding a but of slin in there to keep your blood glucose down would be a good idea.
    Say for example i took 10 ius in the morning around 10 am. When do you suggest would be the best time to take the slin? Thanks.

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    Say for example i took 10 ius in the morning around 10 am. When do you suggest would be the best time to take the slin? Thanks.
    bump... I'm looking for the same answer. (sorry to hijack you) I pin 2 iu's of HGH blue tops as soon as I wake and 2 more iu's at 2pm and I now would like to add some insulin . Advice needed as to when, how, and how much to take? please and thank you. I have access to lastun insulin.

Quote Originally Posted by Misery13 View Post
    bump... I'm looking for the same answer. (sorry to hijack you) I pin 2 iu's of HGH blue tops as soon as I wake and 2 more iu's at 2pm and I now would like to add some insulin. Advice needed as to when, how, and how much to take? please and thank you. I have access to lastun insulin.
    you dont use lantis insulin for bb purposes. That is a long lasting basal insulin. It works for 24 hours

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Good read, it's been a while since I read that also and from what I understand T4 is best used between 50 and 100mcg ed with HGH ED.

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    thank you gixxerboy1. The search continues. Happy Holidays.

Thread Information