JuliusPleaser is offline Senior Member

THE Final word on GH use for everyone on this damn board :) (great read btw)

I have stopped taking gh a few months ago... why because its a waste of money FOR ME...

I have access to legit noridtropin nordiflex 30iu pens on a consistent basis so i was taking 2iu a day for a few months

even tho i get them at ridiculously lower prices, i realize that at age 27, and having no desire to be a "pro", I was just wasting my money

I have learned a valuable lesson that even tho the GH was giving me some good results, I could have easily achieved those SAME results had I only followed my diet CORRECTLY, instead of taking drugs to cut corners.... there was no POINT to take GH for what I wanted to achieve... not to say its worthless or doesn't work, just in my case, it served no purpose...

so my conclusion is this, the only reasons why you should take GH are these:

1.) you have plans to, or are competing as a bodybuilder and want to surpass you GENETIC LIMIT, after years of training and reaching a road block...

2.) you have a ton of extra money and want to experience the awesome effects of GH's LONG TERM USE, because you can AFFORD it without destroying your life and living paycheck to paycheck

3.) you need to recover from a serious injury

4.) you are over the age of 35 and are using it to restore your vitality

now i say this from experience because I was that "guy" , not to say I'm not fit or know what I'm doing, but after years of being super stubborn I finally realized how IMPORTANT diet is, and when done correctly, you don't need half the crap your taking... u can use LESS steroids , and even drop everything else other than FOOD

of course you can use fatburners and other things, but if your diet is spot on, your body will just do its thing...again, if you need to reach super human size, genetics and drug use will obviously be factors, but most of all DIET trumps all

I know bodybuilders who are shredded and huge and never took GH... and thats because they haven't needed to reach that point yet, but rest assured they will when its THEIR TIME TO... and when the time DOES come, they don't buy this fake ass garbage thats out there... the Mr O's of today are definately not taking low quailty GH, they are taking the BEST pharm grade out there

so guys, stop buying fake GH and taking 50000 trillion IUs ; because unless you have the REAL deal, and can AFFORD taking it PROPERLY without short-changing yourself try to make 100ius of fake crap last 5 months, then you are really wasting your time and money...

Focus on DIET, training, and sleep... and you will grow and lose weight -- you can search the forums from my older posts and see how much of a Jackass i was, asking dumb ass questions, trying to cut corners, so i am TELLING you from my OWN experience, I have finally learned

Take GH if you can afford it, or if you are competing, and if you have been prescribed to take it for HRT...

KNOW your source and don't listen to boards as much because everyone has their agenda, however, this board and this forum seems to be looking out for the greater good

If you doubt your gh is real, then most likely, its not... you will know when you have real gh - do yourself a favor and stop playing mind games with yourself, find a good source, and spend the money to get the REAL THING : in this industry you get what you pay for... if your kit is cheap, then its probably a cheap quality...and chances are you are getting crap... GH is an expensive peptide to manufacture, using MILLIONS of dollars of equiptment, they would be LOSING money selling it cheaper...obviously the only way these underground labs are making money is to sell you GH that is underdosed....

**** important thing to consider*****

My one friend and I truly believe that the "first" batches of a new company's GH is always the strongest, so it grabs new clients an starts a buzz; over time, they dilute their product and since it takes "MONTHS" to see the results of GH, no one really can tell if its working as much anymore until its WAYYY too late, and these companies leave everyone high and dry... once the brand name becomes crap, these companies simply just start a NEW "tropin" company and repeat the process, and our jackasses keep falling for the same tricks...

****** let that sink in for a moment****** it makes sense because I think thats EXACTLY whats going on

Ive taken all forms of GH, chinese, rips and even hyges: they are probably all super low dosed, and thats UNACCEPTABLE.. it would take you 2-3x the amount of that gh to even get 1iu of legt pharmgrade, so in the end, you are paying for the SAME amount of gh have you just spent the money on real GH anyway...

get the real thing and stop wasting you time...

Love always,

JP
    Last edited by JuliusPleaser; 12-28-2011 at 03:00 PM.

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    Nice write up but you were only taking 2iu, i wouldnt expect much from that if your goal was to put on mass.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    ^^^^ I think one of his points is that 2iu of pharm-grade is the same at 8iu of underdosed crap.

i wasn't taking it for mass, but yes, the 2ius was WAYYY more pure than 10iu of riptropin..

i took 10iu or rips per day, all i did was get bloated... the most i took of norditropin was 4ius, and i woke up with a numb leg and hand, and had the most euphoric god like feeling of well being lol

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i agree with you. Thats why for the most part gh isnt for everyone. And thats how it was on here for years. Its not worth it for the most. Then all the cheap shit came out and everyone is on "gh"
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

DesPr8 is offline Associate Member
    Dude thats great to hear man I just recently just realized that myself but it didn't take too long. After trying some pharm grade and 2 kits of Chinese gh Basically crap. I realized to see unnatural results you gotta pin at least 8-10ius imho. I like to think, hey I tried and I cant afford that lifestyle in the long run. This time around I'm sticking with eating properly and training right. Then pop some clen with a simple testE cycle and call it a day. Quicker results at only a fraction of the price. HGH is great stuff but its overrated and fears of bad sides from aas drove me to gh to begin with. GL on what you do next.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I would always prefer Test for size, but would try HGH if it would help with getting ripped. Some say it is like magic, others say no...but since I have never known who is actually on GH (versus those that just THINK they are on GH) I have never known who to listen to.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I agree with what you have said and thanks for writing this up for all of us to read.
    A few points I would like to add, there is NO substitute for pharm grade gh from a lab who have a licence to make and sell HGH. Generic hgh is crap and not worth spending any money on it, its either fake or some other compound what gives you similar sides.
    Pharm grade hgh can seriously change your body and transport you into a level what you could only dream of but it needs to be run correctly and with the right compounds.
    2ius is a waste of time anyway for someone of your age.

juicyjohnny is offline Junior Member
    Wow this is a great thred

Optima25 is offline Associate Member
    Is igf1 not stronger?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Great write up and strong solid points. I hope it gets through to a few people so they will focus on diet and training instead of looking for short cuts.

go4gold is offline Member
    My main purpose for consideration of GH is the fat loss. I want to remain or gain just a little and mold my current weight into just a solid figure. I have never tried it yet. But I do get this post and have my skeptisim also of GH. Do most see great fat loss with GH never minding the mass gain?

fat loss shouldnt cost you 400+ a month... so much cheaper taking clen /t3, which i also stopped doing too... I just focus now on cardio, diet and training..i let the juice work with my body...

the pens i took def made me more full and "lean" out a bit, but even at the prices i get them, not worth it in my opinion for the reasons stated above... 2iu of pharm grade can run u like a car lease for a fully loaded infiniti g37.... get the car instead lol

Razor is offline Banned
    If you take the real stuff and enough of it, it will transform you, if you dont nothing will happen. Simple as that. Great post btw

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by go4gold View Post
    My main purpose for consideration of GH is the fat loss. I want to remain or gain just a little and mold my current weight into just a solid figure. I have never tried it yet. But I do get this post and have my skeptisim also of GH. Do most see great fat loss with GH never minding the mass gain?
    If fatloss is your main goal then look into peptides instead of GH...they are far more affordable and are better at release fatty acids. Pinning peptides 1st thing in the morn and then waiting about 30 mins to do some fasted cardio will shed fat fast!

Thread Information