jasp is offline New Member

Question really need HGH info.

4 months ago I had a motorcycle accident and barely made it out alive. I have multiple fractures that entitled my clavicle , scapula, pelvis and every bone in my left leg being titanium plated. I have multiple ligament and tendon damage in both knees. I am goin under the knife in 3 weeks for ACL and MCL surgery, so my question is this. Would it benefit me to start HGH now or after my surgery? And should I take anything with the HGH?

I ask this because I have been an athlete my whole life and I have never taken a supplement or anything.g of its kind until now.

HGH will help you. I would start as soon as you can. Start with 3iu/ed and increase by 1iu every 10 days. I've also read that hpyerbaric oxygen chamber helped women recover 90% faster from cosmetic surgery. The 2 atmosphere pressurized oxygen super saturates the blood and helps in the healing process. You might want to do some reading about it.

Thanks ScotchGuard

Userat204 is offline Associate Member
    Good advice and good luck to you.

I would also read up on TB-500. It is thought to have healing properties as good as gh and can be ran along side it. But I have not personally used it yet, will very soon, but there may not be enough info out there just yet. Just something to research, not recommending use.

Thread Information