TestyI is offline New Member

HGH for injury recovery

I'm 16.

I know what you're thinking, but please hear me out first.

When I was 14/15 I got really into bodybuilding. I worked out A LOT. My form wasn't perfect, but the thing I blame for my injuries mostly was just overtraining.
    Over about a year I put on 25 pounds of lean mass. Eventually ligament and tendon injuries I ignored began piling up. Tennis elbow, wrist tendonitis, sprains, lumbar strains, sacroiliac dysfunction, patellar tendonitis, rotator cuff inflammation etc.

So, in April 2011 I quit the gym. Im now in a looong hard recovery process. My doctors are telling me Im going to have chronic pain for life in my wrists and back at minimum, maybe knees too.

I refuse to accept this and I'm now constantly looking for new recovery options. HGH and prolotherapy, are the two things I'm
    right now trying to get money for.

So I know HGH is great for injuries and collagen synthesis and I want to pair it simultaneously with prolotherapy. I need more info though.

Will GH mess with my endocrine system the same way test does in the sense that normal production stops and, as a teen, could never fully recover and return to homeostasis?
    Do I pose long-term dangers to myself with hgh specifically because of my age and level of development?
    Do you guys think it would even help me?

Thanks

EDIT Steroid possession and personal use is legal in my country (not selling it though) so hopefully that can contribute to me not getting banned here and just gathering info

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Bad idea, you need to wait until you are much older. Also to post on this site you need to be 18.

Any chance you could tell me more than "it's bad don't do it"?

That's not the most effective deterrent for the amount of pain I'm in and the research I'm doing now.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well you could get ab-normal bone growth, enlarged hands and feet. Theres tons of possible problems, your growth hormon level is high right now so taking hgh would not make much sense.

Isn't that risk just as present for the adult users as well? And since my epiphyseal plates haven't closed yet, wouldn't my bone growth be widespread (like normal bone growth) and not localized to hands and feet like it happens in adults?
    Last edited by TestyI; 03-07-2012 at 07:16 PM.

Isn't that risk just as present for the adult users as well? And since my epiphyseal plates haven't closed yet, wouldn't my bone growth be widespread (like normal bone growth) and not localized to hands and feet like it happens in adults?
    Last edited by TestyI; 03-07-2012 at 07:16 PM.

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    you should try to find someone that can perform active release technique,as long as you have a good practitioner it does wonder for soft tissue injuries

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    prolotherapy

Thread Information