Thread: HGH Why 5/2?

Squirrel88 is offline New Member

HGH Why 5/2?

I have a question for everyone. Today was my first day in my first cycle of HGH. Besides the cost factor of doing HGH every day, why do the 5 days on and 2 days off?

sgt2jay is offline Knowledgeable Member
    pretty much thats the only reason

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Agreed ^^ to help keep the cost down

Squirrel88 is offline New Member
    Do you think there would be any improvement if you just did it the full 7 days over just 5 days?

Razor is offline Banned
    I never liked 5on2off..it messed with my insulin lvl too much..and reduced fat loss effectiveness. I had more diabetic symptoms running 5on2off than ed.
    Last edited by Razor; 03-27-2012 at 04:37 PM.

I run 5iu/ed for years. It's the best regiment.

Arthur242630 is offline New Member
    What about the every other day that the main site seems to think is the way to go. Does anyone do it this way?
    Any benefits other than cost cutting or will it replicate the GH pulse better?

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur242630 View Post
    What about the every other day that the main site seems to think is the way to go. Does anyone do it this way?
    Any benefits other than cost cutting or will it replicate the GH pulse better?
    Great question i have read so much on EOD, most people say ED, for 5/2 6/1 its for cost. Some say its not to screw up natural GH production. I am buying a lot of GH today will be running it for 6 months, i chose to do it on the 5/2 plan because i cannot afford ED. Would be nice to have some feedback from people that ran it EOD, but a lot of people who do that use higher dosage say 8IU EOD. Again i could not do that because of money concern.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yannick35 View Post
    Great question i have read so much on EOD, most people say ED, for 5/2 6/1 its for cost. Some say its not to screw up natural GH production. I am buying a lot of GH today will be running it for 6 months, i chose to do it on the 5/2 plan because i cannot afford ED. Would be nice to have some feedback from people that ran it EOD, but a lot of people who do that use higher dosage say 8IU EOD. Again i could not do that because of money concern.
    I've been running it 3x a week for a while. I honestly haven't noticed much of a difference from when I did ed. I'm dieting now for a show but when I was offseason I kept bf down just as easily with this protocol as I did ed. I do shoot more at a time when I do 3x per week as opposed to ed. Weekly total is close to the same.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    EOD is so that if you were going to run 3iu per day 5/2 or 6/1 you could run 6iu per day eod and get a much bigger spike..

issue i have with 6iu is once you exceed your normal daily pulse of 2iu the additional or rather the surplus once GH can cause undesired side effects
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

No matter what dosing protocol you use, your natural GH pulse will be suppressed.

So if not for money, why not run it everyday.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    the best dosing protocol i've run is i'll run gh during the day and cjc/ghrp2 at night thus helping to keep my natural production going strong..

age plays a big part too..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    Big thank you for your replies guys, well for now i am doing 2IU per day 5 days on 2 days off. Splitting it 1IU morning and 1IU night time.

I cannot afford going more then 2IU for this, i have also added anavar and some HCG for maximum collagen production.

Repair my body is what i want.

Thread Information