timetorage is offline New Member

possible hgh use.

I've looked and searched but couldn't find the info I need.
    Is it possible/ok to take just HGH by itself? If so what would be a safe dosage? And would I need to take clomid or anything else after my cycle of HGH? thanks in advance for any/ all help guys.
    Josh

V-ROID is offline Member
    Pretty much a money issue for most people. If HGH were less expensive almost everyone here would be taking it for the rest of their life. Don't know about dosage but the vast majority is either fake or cut. How long is your cycle planned for? Should take 6 months to see a difference. If it is the only thing you are taking, PCT not needed. If you have a nice supply of pharma grade enjoy. Otherwise good luck.

Thanks vegan. I plan on doing a 6month cycle. Money isn't an issue luckily. Can anyone help out on correct safe dosages?

V-ROID is offline Member
    If money isn't an issue then maybe we could become friends... lifelong HGH buddies...

Could you reccomend a safe place to purchase it from? I found a few sites but im hesitant due to scanners or customs. I live in the US so customs can be a bitch

V-ROID is offline Member
    Well that would be against the rules that you agreed to when you signed up at this forum... Good luck.

Start at 3iu and work up to whatever you want. I you want fat loss, stay at 3iu to 4iu everyday. If you wan some anabolic results then go to 6iu to 7iu per day.

Ok so I got my first months worth of HGH its from a reliable friend who's been doin gh for a few years. Its kigtropin 10 -10iu vials. I took 3.3ui todaysplit up in two separate injections and will continue with that amount everyday for a week and move up to 4iu/day the next 2 weeks and finally 5iu/day from then on. Also he gave me a case of 240 ultra fine insulin pins and 10I bottles of bacteriostatic H20 along with 120 free 50mg winny capsules. Can anyone advise me on what's the best dosing schedule for the winny?
    Last edited by timetorage; 04-01-2012 at 10:04 PM.

DanB is offline Banned
    you do realise that by buying chinese generics you may not even be injecting hgh?

and as far as the winny goes, this is the wrong section but i will advise you not to run it alone

Ya I read all the stuff about it but my buddy has been taking it for a while now. I tested it on a pregnancy test and it's def not hcg I also had it dissolve the correct way as well. And no I didn't know kigs were generics so I guess time will tell. CanI take a vial to a lab and have them test it?
    Last edited by timetorage; 04-02-2012 at 05:07 AM.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    kigs are not gh. Its been proven many times
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

If they aren't gh then y are there countless positive things said about them as well?

Quote Originally Posted by timetorage View Post
    If they aren't gh then y are there countless positive things said about them as well?
    because there are other things in the vial like, diuretics or stimulants and peptides. that will make someone leaner. So people think they are getting leaner that they are on GH.

most people who think they are good havent gotten blood work or ever used real gh to compare it to.

if i sold you a anavar pills but they were really winny. you would get some results and think they are real anavar. Even though you are not taking anavar you would be convinced you were.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member

Because most people wont admit it when they have spent a lot of money on something that is fake and they will say/do most anything to convince themselves it's real.

I agree with Gixxerboy1 100%. If you want REAL HGH and money is not an issue visit a longevity clinic and get a real prescription. It's not hard.

Well my buddy took a blood serum test a few months ago and had result of 27 so I scheduled a blood serum test for tomorrow through my doctor to see what the deal is. Ill keep u posted on the results. I just straight up told him I was taking it and wanted to be safe so he was cool about it.
    Last edited by timetorage; 04-02-2012 at 11:44 AM.

Maybe some helpful information before you go in to get tested.

Factors that can interfere with GH testing include:

* Drugs that can increase GH (e.g., amphetamines, arginine, dopamine, estrogens, glucagon, histamine, insulin , levodopa, methyldopa, and nicotinic acid)
    * Drugs that can decrease GH levels (e.g., corticosteroids and phenothiazines)

Usually GH suppression or stimulation testing is done. After fasting for 10 to 12 hours, a blood sample is drawn from a vein in the arm. Then, under medical supervision, a person is given either a solution to drink or an intravenous (IV) solution through a vein in the arm. Blood samples are then drawn from veins (or from the IV) at timed intervals.

Although they are not routinely ordered, other tests, such as insulin-like growth factor binding protein-3 (IGFBP-3), are sometimes ordered to help evaluate GH production

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    A women who is getting prolo at my clinic went out and bought kigtropin on the internet, she got screwed royally, and she is mad. I am getting russian GH, my source told me that he got some jintropin and he never sells it, everyone knows its crap.

Ok so I got my results and my numbers were 26! I guess not all kigs are fake as some people keep insisting, ya im talking to gixxxerboy who obviously got ripped off one too many times so..... guess you can take your opinion and shove it.
    Last edited by timetorage; 04-05-2012 at 06:07 AM.

Ok so I got my results and my numbers were 26! I guess not all kigs are fake as some people keep insisting, ya im talking to gixxxerboy who obviously got ripped off one too many times so..... guess you can take your opinion and shove it.
    lol. ok buddy. post a copy of the results

z06vett is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yannick35 View Post
    A women who is getting prolo at my clinic went out and bought kigtropin on the internet, she got screwed royally, and she is mad. I am getting russian GH, my source told me that he got some jintropin and he never sells it, everyone knows its crap.
    What is the brand name of the russian gh and how much is it running you (cost)?....

Quote Originally Posted by z06vett View Post
    What is the brand name of the russian gh and how much is it running you (cost)?....
    we cant discuss prices

Ill be home Saturday. Ill scan it and post it up. Then you will have no choice but to eat your words

Ill be home Saturday. Ill scan it and post it up. Then you will have no choice but to eat your words
    i doubt it. considering i know the alot of the sources in china and they tell me its crap and not to buy it. kigs are just the same generics in a box. Trust me i almost made my own gh brand many years ago,

Ya sure you got alot of sources in china.......and your a chemist as well...just like were supposed to believe that your avatar is someone u know too....let me guess its your woman right? Lol your a joke bro.

Ya sure you got alot of sources in china.......and your a chemist as well...just like were supposed to believe that your avatar is someone u know too....let me guess its your woman right? Lol your a joke bro.

hahahaha dont be an idiot or a smart ass, as a matter of fact a lot of us know who is in his avatar and he does not only know her but has the pleasure of sleeping in the same bed with her every night so get over it.

As for him being a chemist we do have some on here as well as doctors, cops and many other professionals. Now if you re read his post he did not say he was going to make REAL HGH, did he. He was THINKING about playing the same game as most suppliers are around the world and making his own brand using IGF since when you get your blood work done many people only have their IGF levels check and since it's elevated they think it's real. It looks the same as HGH, it mixes the same and it can produce similar sides but does not have the real benefits of real HGH and is 1/10 the price. Easy to make a profit. I suspect his morals got the best of him.

My source in China tell me flat out that the Jin they're selling is fake. I've known my source for over 12 years. I guess they just don't have a problem selling crap to people that will buy it.

what ever. i really dont care what you think. Plenty of guys on here im friends with have seen my wedding pics and others of us. i have nothing to prove to you.

i've been in this game alot longer then you. Run what you want bro. doesnt effect me. ill stick with my serano's

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    My source in China tell me flat out that the Jin they're selling is fake. I've known my source for over 12 years. I guess they just don't have a problem selling crap to people that will buy it.
    i agree. You deal with someone long enough they dont want to screw you. And will give you a heads up.

sgt2jay is offline Knowledgeable Member
    its like getting blood from a stone. i love these thread. someone comes for advise and dont want to listen to what ya have to say.

i dont have near the expirience as many here but i do with kigs. back some time ago it was rumored that kigs was relabled jin. this was before jin got busted for selling to the states with out prescription which happend to be around the same time i got a scary phone call from what i will call authorities qustioning me about stroids in china. since then my kig source disappered which i can only assume it was tied to the Jin bust. since then it has been pretty much established that jin and kigs are fakes trying to ride the name if nothing else.

you just have to ask your self are you a guinea. The fact still is the only way to know is to try it and see what happens. i have spent enough on fake to know after a year you will start with nothing and see nothing.

Thread Information