yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member

2IU EOD starting in April

I have spoken to a guy at the gym and also saw a post on here about taking GH EOD, i was very sceptic about the effect at that dosage but the post i read and the guy i spok with convinced me.

At 2IU EOD that would mean around 28IU a month, not posting price because of rules on the board i got some very good price on russian GH. Per month the price would be very reasonable.

I am also 39 years old, the guy that posted the article on this board was 53 i think and the guy at the gym is 48. They both got pain relief from nagging chronic injuries (my main interest here), some fat loss (all good), energy, and some hair regrowth (OMG).

At a dosage of 2IU EOD i will also avoid shutting down my natural GH production.

Saving some money for this and in April i am going for it, for at least 6 months. I know that i read articles saying that you need 5/2, or to take it everyday, and that doing EOD is a waste but i still want to try it.

And see what benefits i can get out of it.

AugustWest is offline New Member
    At 39 you dont really have to worry about shutting down your Nat Production, since its been on the decline since 25 and most likely you arent producing that much anyways.

If you can afford it Id say 2IU daily, people really only do 5 on 2 off to save money, 2IU EOD will take months to start seeing the effects.

Shit if its cheap for you Id say start at 2IU/day and bump it up to 5IU/day just dont go higher than that unless its for BBing purposes

Thanks

If you're doing 2iu/eod of pharma stuff, ok, I think it might do something. If you're doing 2iu/eod of bluetops, it'll do little to nothing. IMO

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    If you're doing 2iu/eod of pharma stuff, ok, I think it might do something. If you're doing 2iu/eod of bluetops, it'll do little to nothing. IMO
    no its not blue tops don't worry, and i am not into jintropin either, its very legit. I have seen guys on it and they look amazing.

Thread Information