Sides from CJC + GHRP-2

Did my first pin of my 6 month peps cycle, 100 mcg of each, 3x / day for 6+ months. Any fast acting sides I can look for myself to tell if my stuff is legit? Ex. numb hands ect. My source seems good but it'd be nice to have some indications that my stuff is good. After first pin I got really hot for about 5 min and had the sweats, then a big head rush for about 15-30 mintues.
    Last edited by S&S_ShovelHead; 03-31-2012 at 08:27 PM.

bowldawg is offline Junior Member
    That sounds about right. Did you start at the saturation dose? alot people say to work your way up. I would at least work your way up to three times a day. You should start to feel a tightness in your forearms and wrist and numb fingertips. best of luck to you, I think you'll enjoy the results as long as your not expecting to put on 20lbs of muscle. You may want to play around with the saturation dose. For me 120 mcg of both seem like the sweet spot.

Started @ 100 mcg of each, or so I thought. F'ed up the math and did 200 mcg of ghrp and 100 off cjc. Next shot at proper dose didn't have as big of a head rush. No, not expecting 20 lbs of mass, just like to keep most gains from current cycle, prime for next cycle, and do a little recomp inbetween.

Thread Information