yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member

Wink Such a noob how much testosterone do i need with GH

I plan on buying GH mid April and i want to use 2 IU EOD that is has much has i can afford, i got 4 cats to feed.

I stil have a prescription for delatestryl and depo testosterone that i can use, i don't have low T but if all of this can help my body heal faster.

What is the testosterone amount that i need to take with GH, also can i take T3 i got it in liquid form.

I am not sure i want to stay on testosterone for 6 months either since i plan to run GH a whole 6 months, i will also use HCG this thing works wonders.

Never mind i will just had a small dose of testosterone like 1000mg per week or maybe 2000mg that will be plenty.

smallnutz is offline Banned
    Uhhhhhh 1000 to 2000 is 2 much what's Ur cycle history running 400-700 is plenty plus running that high Ur almost guaranteed side effects. Yea u can run t3 with gh

Quote Originally Posted by smallnutz View Post
    Uhhhhhh 1000 to 2000 is 2 much what's Ur cycle history running 400-700 is plenty plus running that high Ur almost guaranteed side effects. Yea u can run t3 with gh
    I was just jocking around since no one replied LOL no man i might just use a very small dosage like 100mg per week or so, with 50mcg of T3 per day.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    200mg is a high end trt with test c..

no do not run it for 6 months..

I'd suggest a test/var..

the t3 is suppresive remember to ramp down..

and running 2iu eod?? not sure the effectivness of that..

the older you are the more effect you will get from it..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

I got 3 months until my summer vacation, i want to be pain free, my only reason to run any type of GH is this, GH produced collagen which is what i need for the scar tissue and rebuild my laxed ligaments. Also C7 is pretty banged up.

I am getting prolotherapy treaments with B1 B12 test suspension 50mg and GH right now. Every 2 weeks things are looking good.

But i want maximum repair to be able to start training again and most important be pain free during my vacation.

Last time i had pains in the neck during my cruise and i was very angry at my medical doctor that should have given me prolo before my trip.

I have read that someone on here had great results with GH for that purpose using a 2IU EOD, but i can still do the 5/2 for the next 3 months if it will work better.

Test is optional, if it can speed up healing then go, Var i can get this too, if it can speed up healing has well go.

Thread Information