Pins gettin' dull

Started my cjc+ghrp coarse, after going throw two vials the U-100 pin gets really dull. I have to push really hard to get it to go in, kind of painful and doing more damage than necessary. When I do my hcg (same pins, but one vial obviously) it pops right in, no pain at all. Maybe it's the different vial tops aswell? Any tips?

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Use a different pin each time
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Never re-use pins dude! I mean you can get a box of a hundred for ten bucks.

Im not reusing pins, I pull from one vial, then pull from another vial, then inject. If I use different pins thats 6 pins/injections a day not including my aas cycle. Box of 100 for $10? Here in Canada the best I've seen was 100 for $35.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    thats how it is going threw those thick rubber stoppers. insulin pins you cant change the tips. There are allergy pins that have a push on pin that you can switch up
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    Do you push the pin through your skin slowly or do a quick jab?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You can buy 1cc syringes with interchangeable tips so you can draw with one and put on a new one after. You can buy them all the way down to 31g I think. I have over 100 30g and 27g pins.

Initially went slow but found fast is a bit better.
    I'll keep an eye out for high gauge pins with changeable tips next time I'm at the pharmacy, probablly going to cost alot more though. It adds up at 90 pins a month.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    just order them online
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by S&S_ShovelHead View Post
    Initially went slow but found fast is a bit better.
    I'll keep an eye out for high gauge pins with changeable tips next time I'm at the pharmacy, probablly going to cost alot more though. It adds up at 90 pins a month.

So far most of the local pharmacies are weird about getting you what you want, it's like they only have one choice until you get them to show you the selection. I typically take a backing seal from an old syringe in with me that has all the printed information and things go much easier. At first they will say they dont have that exact brand or exact size so you just say let me see what you have and you pick and choose what you want. They seem to know less about syringes or what works with what for some reason.

NOTE: Stay away from the Clik-Lok or retractable syringes. The tips are not changeable and if you dont know what you got it will scare the sh*t out of you making you think it broke off. It's scared more than one person on here. lol

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts

So far most of the local pharmacies are weird about getting you what you want, it's like they only have one choice until you get them to show you the selection. I typically take a backing seal from an old syringe in with me that has all the printed information and things go much easier. At first they will say they dont have that exact brand or exact size so you just say let me see what you have and you pick and choose what you want. They seem to know less about syringes or what works with what for some reason.

NOTE: Stay away from the Clik-Lok or retractable syringes. The tips are not changeable and if you dont know what you got it will scare the sh*t out of you making you think it broke off. It's scared more than one person on here. lol
    Lol scared the shît out of me the first time

Thread Information