Chuckdiesel is offline Associate Member

Anyone try triptorelin???

Hey hey everyone! Im very curious and intrigued with triptorelin. Has anyone ever used it as part of their post cycle or have any experience with the peptide at all?? Any discussion of it on here would be greatly appreciated!

meathead4life is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuckdiesel
    Hey hey everyone! Im very curious and intrigued with triptorelin. Has anyone ever used it as part of their post cycle or have any experience with the peptide at all?? Any discussion of it on here would be greatly appreciated!
    Yeah I used in my post cycle like 10 days after my last pin. Mixed 1/2cc bac water with it and pinned it in delt. It's supposed to jump start your natural test levels to proper order, and I feel fine currently so I guess it worked along with the rest of my PCT

DanB is offline Banned
    Bad idea, has the potential to do far more harm than good, there alot of info on other forums that I cant link, this is all I could find on this board

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...n#.T33SW9lvCSo

Quote Originally Posted by meathead4life View Post
    Yeah I used in my post cycle like 10 days after my last pin. Mixed 1/2cc bac water with it and pinned it in delt. It's supposed to jump start your natural test levels to proper order, and I feel fine currently so I guess it worked along with the rest of my PCT
    What type of cycle were you running? Im assuming you had used 100mcg mixed with .5ml bac water? How was your pct planned out? Were you using any hcg leading up to the end of your aas? How long ago did you use the pep? Sorry for just asking questions lol but I am very curious with this peptide

Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    Bad idea, has the potential to do far more harm than good, there alot of info on other forums that I cant link, this is all I could find on this board

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...n#.T33SW9lvCSo
    Wow, very true...it does seem to be a very bad idea indeed. It initially raises your LH and test levels during the first week but soon drops those levels to way below normal range because of down regulating the ghrh receptors...here is a little bit from a site I was reading. Even though the tests were done on monkeys, It gives ya a good idea...The decline in serum LH levels was associated with reduced sensitivity to GnRH, since the responses of serum LH and T to GnRH were either abolished or greatly reduced in the 2 groups treated with 25 micrograms/day Ag and were less than 50% of the pre-Ag responses in monkeys treated with 5-10 micrograms/day Ag. Four of five monkeys treated with 25 micrograms/day Ag alone became azoospermic within 21 weeks...thats just off of 25mcg a day! Current research sites sell and recommend using 100mcg in one shot! It basically turns you on and shuts you back down just like in a cycle completely defeating the purpose of use for a post cycle. Hot damn, stay away from this stuff! Thanks bro!

DanB is offline Banned
    Yeah chemical castration is the term that is stuck in my mind

Thread Information