Steve.O is offline Junior Member

hgh and bacterioistic water

Once you mix yor hgh with b/water and put in the fridge how long will it be good to use like this. Cant seem to find the answer. Cheers 4 help

BigBadWolf is offline Member
    How many iu's are in the bottle?

Steve.O is offline Junior Member
    10iu per bottle

I wouldn't let it sit for more than 7 days.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    I wouldn't let it sit for more than 7 days.
    ?? in the refrigerator? No it doesn't matter if it's 10iu or if it's 100iu it will keep for 30+ days without any degradation. From what I remember from my prescription it says 45 days.

I use to get 1 5ml bottle of HGH and use 1iu a day 5/2 for a month. It was exactly enough to last 1 month so obviously it holds it's full potency for at least 30 days but I'm sure the literature said 45 days before and potency loss.

Arthur242630 is offline New Member
    If i have a 10iu bottle how many mls of water do i need to put in the bottle?
    sorry yes i am that green with injections.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Take 1cc or 1 ml of Bactereostatic water using a large gauge needle, 25 gauge as an example. Poke it in the vial and let it drip down the side of the vial with the GH very slowly. Once the 1cc is in the GH vial let it sit there a sec and decide if is needs further mixing, most will.

Take the vial and GENTLY swirl it then set it down and rinse and repeat as necessary until it is in a crystal clear solution.

To use it later use an insulin syringe that goes to 100 units, for every 10 mark on the syringe that is 1iu of gh. The 20 mark is 2iu etc.

or from another site.

Pull 1ml of water into the syringe and inject it into the vial with powder. GH molecules are very fragile – sensitive to heat and rapid movements. You should never shake the vial when mixing. You should not inject the water directly into the powder with force, but rather let it gently slide down the inside of the vial. If it bubbles up, you should put the vial in the refrigerator and leave it there for about 15 minutes. The bubbles will be gone by then. You should then gently turn the vial between your fingers until all of the powder has dissolved (it takes about 3-4 minutes).

The vials are under vacuum, so before you can take the GH out, you need to get rid of the vacuum. You take a fresh syringe, pull air into it and inject the air into the vial (not into liquid, but into air above the liquid). This will get rid of the vacuum. You can then pull out the GH as you need it. 10 markings on the 100-mark syringe = 1 IU.

Arthur242630 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Take 1cc or 1 ml of Bactereostatic water using a large gauge needle, 25 gauge as an example. Poke it in the vial and let it drip down the side of the vial with the GH very slowly. Once the 1cc is in the GH vial let it sit there a sec and decide if is needs further mixing, most will.

Take the vial and GENTLY swirl it then set it down and rinse and repeat as necessary until it is in a crystal clear solution.

To use it later use an insulin syringe that goes to 100 units, for every 10 mark on the syringe that is 1iu of gh. The 20 mark is 2iu etc.

or from another site.

Pull 1ml of water into the syringe and inject it into the vial with powder. GH molecules are very fragile – sensitive to heat and rapid movements. You should never shake the vial when mixing. You should not inject the water directly into the powder with force, but rather let it gently slide down the inside of the vial. If it bubbles up, you should put the vial in the refrigerator and leave it there for about 15 minutes. The bubbles will be gone by then. You should then gently turn the vial between your fingers until all of the powder has dissolved (it takes about 3-4 minutes).

The vials are under vacuum, so before you can take the GH out, you need to get rid of the vacuum. You take a fresh syringe, pull air into it and inject the air into the vial (not into liquid, but into air above the liquid). This will get rid of the vacuum. You can then pull out the GH as you need it. 10 markings on the 100-mark syringe = 1 IU.
    Thanks for that.
    Really appreciate the time you've taken to explain. Thanks.

Thread Information