Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    rockhardman is offline Associate Member
    Again how u post pics here ? Lol its been a while..

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rockhardman View Post
    Appreciate ur time on giving me this advice... I'm doing 400 test e/ 300tren e/ and master e 400 a week...my goal is a clean bulk.
    Maybe I should start a thread so knowledgeable people like u guide me thru..I'll post sum pics also. I been off gear almost 2 years I got good genetics don't need much AS, but I'm 188 lbs n guess I just want to jump start again......
    Thats a good cycle and high doses, if you want a good clean lean bulk I would rec staying away from slin. Its a hard road to constantly watch out for your fat intakes. I really think with those compounds and dosages you could easily get above 200. Slin can make you fat if your dont use it right.

Start a thread and post some pics up

You can check my past threads so u see pics of me give u an idea

Razor is offline Banned
    This is me at 190 at 16%bf at 4/12/12

This is
    June 16th 2012
    200lbs @ 12%

Last edited by Razor; 09-01-2012 at 02:31 AM.

Razor is offline Banned
    You can check my past threads so u see pics of me give u an idea
    You look good man, great work so far I guess you lost some weight?

I lost sum mainly leg mass that's because the few times I would train I would do arms(tris weak point)...legs n chest grows like weeds lol I'm eating good now feeling pumped most of the day, my receptors are fresh ..you think just test n trend enough?

Razor is offline Banned
    I lost sum mainly leg mass that's because the few times I would train I would do arms(tris weak point)...legs n chest grows like weeds lol I'm eating good now feeling pumped most of the day, my receptors are fresh ..you think just test n trend enough?
    Man Im a fan of test, test is king for a reason, I got all this tren thinking I was going to use it and I probably will never use it.jury is still out on that, Im learning more about it from Atomi he's the king of tren, i would recommend this thread a good read even if you have run tren before..
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...!#.UEHLF2ie6WU

I Like test and non aromatizing orals like var..I also like tbol as well..I like primo and proviron and all forms of test, suspension, depo and enth and prop and halo. Haha again test is king, least sides most gains..I give it a 10 out of 10 and growth a 20 out of 10..it just works for me.

I dont like deca , dbol , sust, eq or winnny or half the other crap that is out there

I think you have a lot of options ahead and I think you could stay away from slin and still make your goals.

I was at a point of throwing in the towl or going all out so I went all out and ran the gauntlet of stacking 10iu slin and GH. and it worked but I dont recommend everyone do that.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor View Post
    Man Im a fan of test, test is king for a reason, I got all this tren thinking I was going to use it and I probably will never use it.jury is still out on that, Im learning more about it from Atomi he's the king of tren, i would recommend this thread a good read even if you have run tren before..
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...!#.UEHLF2ie6WU

I Like test and non aromatizing orals like var..I also like tbol as well..I like primo and proviron and all forms of test, suspension, depo and enth and prop and halo. Haha again test is king, least sides most gains..I give it a 10 out of 10 and growth a 20 out of 10..it just works for me.

I dont like deca , dbol , sust, eq or winnny or half the other crap that is out there

I think you have a lot of options ahead and I think you could stay away from slin and still make your goals.

I was at a point of throwing in the towl or going all out so I went all out and ran the gauntlet of stacking 10iu slin and GH. and it worked but I dont recommend everyone do that.
    U can always send me ur tren.... I will put it to good use

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    U can always send me ur tren.... I will put it to good use
    The tren will be going back the buddy that gave it to me for free if i dont use it but ill keep you in mind lol

OK I will hold on slin... in the meanwhile I'll just keep eating n working out hard see how far I can get before starting my cycle...but once I have the vials is sure as hell going to be tempted to try test n tren haha!.... btw yeah I read that thread by atomic that's why I wanna stick to teen because is 5 X anabolic than test but anyways see how it goes. Thanx brotha see u in my cycle log thread.

Sorry about typos is my stupid phone doing it lol

Razor is offline Banned
    OK I will hold on slin... in the meanwhile I'll just keep eating n working out hard see how far I can get before starting my cycle...but once I have the vials is sure as hell going to be tempted to try test n tren haha!.... btw yeah I read that thread by atomic that's why I wanna stick to teen because is 5 X anabolic than test but anyways see how it goes. Thanx brotha see u in my cycle log thread.
    Looking forward to it..I saw all your pics and your doing a great job man, post up some new pics and start a thread in the members cycle experience so we can all watch you grow.

Razor is offline Banned
    Oh I bumped your thread so go check it out in the members cycle exp forum
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...51#post3090051

Will do bro ...keep up the good job you improving don't let me catch up lol..

Razor is offline Banned
    Will do bro ...keep up the good job you improving don't let me catch up lol..
    Dude IM about to do something amazing in a few months. Wait and see..200 to 225 maybe 235
    I still have a few tricks up my sleeves too

O yeah ? Bust out...lol. I'm about to eat sum chicken and lemon pie hmm

showgun07 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thephil View Post
    Pre workout shake is jack3d amd start at 1iu n worl your way up. I wouldnt go above 15ius max

Sent from my iPhone using Forum
    Hey Phil,

Do you just do the one injection PW a day? I'm assuming this has yielded some good results. I may use your protocol as I would out late and Humalin R has an active life of 4-5 hours which will be good before I go to bed.

Also, do you do Subcutaneous or intramuscular. I read intramuscular with slin needle into shoulders was effective. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks

thephil is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by showgun07

Hey Phil,

Do you just do the one injection PW a day? I'm assuming this has yielded some good results. I may use your protocol as I would out late and Humalin R has an active life of 4-5 hours which will be good before I go to bed.

Also, do you do Subcutaneous or intramuscular. I read intramuscular with slin needle into shoulders was effective. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks
    I do 1 pre workout injection on training days only. Also because i workout late. Pumps are crazy and the growth has been good

riironman is offline Junior Member
    So here in Rhode island I guess we can't get humilin r anymore without a script... now we can get novalin. Is there a big difference ?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by riironman View Post
    So here in Rhode island I guess we can't get humilin r anymore without a script... now we can get novalin. Is there a big difference ?
    novalin r and humalin r are the same thing. just different brands.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

snowblowjoe is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I saw some pills on a website that supposedly say they stop you from getting a hypoglycemic. Is that true is there anything you can take to make banging insulin not so extremely dangerous and life threatening?

riironman is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1

novalin r and humalin r are the same thing. just different brands.
    Thank you

Blog Entries
    Someone needs to answer my question or suffer my wrath

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by snowblowjoe
    I saw some pills on a website that supposedly say they stop you from getting a hypoglycemic. Is that true is there anything you can take to make banging insulin not so extremely dangerous and life threatening?
    not that im aware of, do you have a link or anymore info

was it on a supp site and they also happened to sell it?

keep some glucose tabs on hand

Blog Entries
    No it was on a site that sold gear and everything as well I'll have to see if I can find the site again it's been a month or so.

thephil is offline Associate Member
    Intrested is having a look at these tabs too. Let me know if you find the link

Blog Entries
    I'm way too lazy to look through all the sites but I can tell you it was a site that was on eroids.com

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread Information