Chuckdiesel is offline Associate Member

How would one go about using this peptide??

Im curious in trying this peptide, AICA ribonucleotide (AICAR). From my understanding it can increase the endurance of a muscle and also change its properties from fast twitch to slow twitch. Has anyone had experience with this peptide? Would one inject it sub q or IM directly into the target muscle and at how much of a dose?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    peptides are injected subQ. i just checked wiki, and yet another peptide! the world of peps seems to be on the verge of exploding

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    peptides are injected subQ. i just checked wiki, and yet another peptide! the world of peps seems to be on the verge of exploding
    Indeed! After some more research, I have found one would use this compound sub q at a dose of 50-100mcg eod. I am very interested in the peptides ability to not only increase muscular endurance but turning fast twitch muscle fibers into the more respondent slower twitch muscle fibers! Also one of the leading researchers in the study of this peptide had created a urine test capable of detecting this peptide and has given this information to the IOC and the world anti doping agency has added it to its list of banned substances...I personally am very interested in the power of this peptide and will be starting my own research very soon!

Another question I have is how would I go about reconstituting this peptide? My supplier has it in 50mg and if I were to follow the 1:2 protocol that would be 25ml of BW...I haven't ordered this just yet but knowing what size vial these peptides come in I know 25ml is not going to fit in there. Anyone with experience or suggestions??

Thread Information