After alot of searching and reading I have finally decided to take the plunge. I'm 53 years old, 5'11, 206 pounds with a bf of approx 13-14%. Started cycling back in the mid to late 80's with decent results. Took a break for many years, but did a 20 week load/deload cycle of T400 and Tren ace last year. This time around I am focussed more on leaning out. Might consider running some T400 again at some point with the gh. I was most impressed with znak's post of 2ui's a day. Figured I would start real easy with a week at 1iu, followed by a 6 month run of 2iu's 5 on 2 off. If all goes well I may stay the course for a much longer run of gh. I'm an endo, so I've had to be conscious of too many carbs for years. I guess my questions would be, how long after injecting in the morning should I wait before consuming my first meal? I have read a few different times, so just want to make sure. Second question is when would be a good time to cycle in some T400? I figured if things went well with the gh I would just stay with the T400, but I am also not opposed to adding tren again. I was quite impressed at how I muscled up and leaned out on that combo. Kinda hoping the gh will handle the leaning this time as I had alot of shitty sleeps on tren. Thanks in advance for any advice.