tyler58 is offline New Member

Testosterone Enanthate-Questions

So a buddy of mine came to me after buy some Test-E because he really doesn't know to much about it and he knows that i do some research about this type of stuff. I wanted an expert opinion on this subject from someone knowing that has taken this before.

I just looked up basic information about the amount taken each day and some other things

His bottle is 10cc and the guy he bought it from said it was around a 3 month cycle about 1cc each week. (from my understanding doing a cycle that long your first time can be harmful, previously i was recommended to take cycles for 2 months starting out)

So just let me know about how i should go about helping him with this cycle

He's
    20 6'3 190lbs BF14% or less(guess)

Also if anyone would have information regarding how to do a first injection. A link would be appreciated with picture(had one but can't find it)

antrio1 is offline Associate Member
    He should wait till his mid 20s when his hormone levels have matured.

dooie is offline Senior Member
    10cc bottle at 1cc/week = 10 weeks!
    1cc is a very low dose, not recommended, (shut ur test levels down for minimial results)

He's 20, he's to young! Tell him to join the site and learn about diet and the chemicals he wants to put in his body

I tried to tell him that, but he just doesn't listen. He thinks because
    Other people see results he will get the same. Like I said everyone is different.

Razor is offline Banned
    Isn't this the gh and insulin forum? Might get more answers in the steroids forum

Quote Originally Posted by Razr. View Post
    Isn't this the gh and insulin forum? Might get more answers in the steroids forum
    Should i re post it in there?

Quote Originally Posted by dooie View Post
    10cc bottle at 1cc/week = 10 weeks!
    1cc is a very low dose, not recommended, (shut ur test levels down for minimial results)

He's 20, he's to young! Tell him to join the site and learn about diet and the chemicals he wants to put in his body
    He's still going through with it he paid a PREMIUM for it! like $70 more than what he should of.

What should his first week dosage be?

calstate23 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tyler58 View Post
    So a buddy of mine came to me after buy some Test-E because he really doesn't know to much about it and he knows that i do some research about this type of stuff. I wanted an expert opinion on this subject from someone knowing that has taken this before.

I just looked up basic information about the amount taken each day and some other things

His bottle is 10cc and the guy he bought it from said it was around a 3 month cycle about 1cc each week. (from my understanding doing a cycle that long your first time can be harmful, previously i was recommended to take cycles for 2 months starting out)

So just let me know about how i should go about helping him with this cycle

He's
    20 6'3 190lbs BF14% or less(guess)

Also if anyone would have information regarding how to do a first injection. A link would be appreciated with picture(had one but can't find it)
    First off, when you say buddy you really mean you. Just kidding (Sort of), I could not tell you if it's a 3 month cycle because all you gave us was the cc/ml of the bottle. You did not mention the amount of mg per cc/ml...For instance, you could have a 10 cc/ml of test and the dosage could be different. 1 cc/ml could be 100 mg, 250 etc. etc...So, figure out the dosage you have first. 10-12 weeks is a desirable length, so 3 months fit right in there.

You could inject in the delts, thighs, or ass cheecks (Ass cheecks is easiest)...And quite frankly if you're only taking test you should be fine switching off ass cheecks every other shot. I usually only hit delts or thighs if I'm taking a combination of things and especially when I throw in a water based compound like winstrol which needs to be injected frequently.

To figure out where you want to inject in the ass, you can literally draw or imagine a big plus sign on one of your ass cheecks (Splitting your ass into 4 quadrants per se)...If we are looking at the right ass cheeck the upper right quadrant (Pic is left cheeck but you get the picture)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	b.jpg 
Views:	6697 
Size:	10.3 KB 
ID:	122831

I'm assuming if you don't know about dosages you don't know about post cycle therapy either....Which would be very wise to know. You need anti estrogens on hand before you start.

Lastly, you are to young...I mean your friend is to young. But I figured I would post this anyways because people will do what they want to do I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by calstate23 View Post
    First off, when you say buddy you really mean you. Just kidding (Sort of), I could not tell you if it's a 3 month cycle because all you gave us was the cc/ml of the bottle. You did not mention the amount of mg per cc/ml...For instance, you could have a 10 cc/ml of test and the dosage could be different. 1 cc/ml could be 100 mg, 250 etc. etc...So, figure out the dosage you have first. 10-12 weeks is a desirable length, so 3 months fit right in there.

You could inject in the delts, thighs, or ass cheecks (Ass cheecks is easiest)...And quite frankly if you're only taking test you should be fine switching off ass cheecks every other shot. I usually only hit delts or thighs if I'm taking a combination of things and especially when I throw in a water based compound like winstrol which needs to be injected frequently.

To figure out where you want to inject in the ass, you can literally draw or imagine a big plus sign on one of your ass cheecks (Splitting your ass into 4 quadrants per se)...If we are looking at the right ass cheeck the upper right quadrant (Pic is left cheeck but you get the picture)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	b.jpg 
Views:	6697 
Size:	10.3 KB 
ID:	122831

I'm assuming if you don't know about dosages you don't know about post cycle therapy either....Which would be very wise to know. You need anti estrogens on hand before you start.

Lastly, you are to young...I mean your friend is to young. But I figured I would post this anyways because people will do what they want to do I guess.
    Lol this is really for my friend. I'm much bigger than what I posted. I know about a pct, but he kinda just got ahold of me after he already got the test. I'll be sure to tell him about it.

Should a 21 gauge by 1.5 me good enough for the ass due to of the length needed?

Also I've never done an injection before. What would 2cc look like in a syringe?

calstate23 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tyler58 View Post
    Lol this is really for my friend. I'm much bigger than what I posted. I know about a pct, but he kinda just got ahold of me after he already got the test. I'll be sure to tell him about it.

Should a 21 gauge by 1.5 me good enough for the ass due to of the length needed?

Also I've never done an injection before. What would 2cc look like in a syringe?
    Should be fine, I usually use a 23 g......There should be notches on your syringe?? Example 1 = 1cc/ml, 1.5 = 1 1/2 cc/ml, 2 = 2 cc/ml etc etc........

So do you know the mg's of the 10 cc/ml bottle??? 100 mg per 1 cc/ml? 250 mg per 1cc/ml?

Thread Information