NEVERBIGENOUGH is offline Junior Member

Hgh and peptides

so here it is.
    32 226 16% bf
    current cycle started this week 500 cyp 400 tren e
    3iu hgh
    I cam run 5 to 6 iu daily if i want gh to last 3 months
    or should i add cjc or ghrp?? i read adding peptides is waste and add them at end of gh which correct?
    i am running cycle 14 weeks
    what do you think i should do.,
    I am mainly looking to lose bf i will gain muscle from the aas
    thanks

DaNKahoLIc is offline Junior Member
    HgH is starting to be dated in my opion.... It compleatly shuts down ur own bodys production of the hormne and if u go to a rejuv clinic they usually give you some type of gh like someline or some other type of ghrp-6 to reverse what the hgh had done to ur body production.. As far as the hgh it would be a waste of $ to run it for 3 months.. you dont really even notice any real results for 2-3 months abd takes a month or so to start to feel symptoms... i Wouldnt even waste ur time with it if u plan on staying on for 3 months with hgh and gh its 6-8 months min. Imo i would just stick with the hgh and cyp/tren // and 3 iu's is a low dose i would start at prob 2-3 and slowly work ur way up to a higher dose. W/ peptides they wrk better when stacked due to the fact ur pumping 2 diff types which work well with each other like someorlin and mod-grf-1.. peptides work if u have the $ and if from a real research lab. i got mine from a clinic w a script and could a bit cheaper but i would rather spend the extra $50 and kno its legit. also search the name of the hgh u want to use and ull find a lot of great info on here

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DaNKahoLIc
    HgH is starting to be dated in my opion.... It compleatly shuts down ur own bodys production of the hormne and if u go to a rejuv clinic they usually give you some type of gh like someline or some other type of ghrp-6 to reverse what the hgh had done to ur body production.. As far as the hgh it would be a waste of $ to run it for 3 months.. you dont really even notice any real results for 2-3 months abd takes a month or so to start to feel symptoms... i Wouldnt even waste ur time with it if u plan on staying on for 3 months with hgh and gh its 6-8 months min. Imo i would just stick with the hgh and cyp/tren// and 3 iu's is a low dose i would start at prob 2-3 and slowly work ur way up to a higher dose. W/ peptides they wrk better when stacked due to the fact ur pumping 2 diff types which work well with each other like someorlin and mod-grf-1.. peptides work if u have the $ and if from a real research lab. i got mine from a clinic w a script and could a bit cheaper but i would rather spend the extra $50 and kno its legit. also search the name of the hgh u want to use and ull find a lot of great info on here
    You have no idea what your talking about, refrain from giving advice please

DaNKahoLIc is offline Junior Member
    Hmmm.. So tell me what i have wrong, just curious. Obviously HGH is the shit, but what ive read, and heard from my own Dr. HGH shuts your own bodys production of that hormone. What my own Dr advised my which he could be wrong but i dont see why he would completely lie, is hgh stops your body's production and he typically proscribes some type of ghrp-6 like sermorelin acetatae or other, to kick start your body to start producing it again when ones stops taking hgh which he did with me. . Peptides are newer and have read posts from other moderators on here that say hgh while great, is dated and feel that ghrp-6 is good since you can have similar results if used at the saturation dose of 100mcg 3x ed with both compounds, And work's even better when takes with something like cjc-1293 or cjc 1295 w/o dac, due to the fact they have a symbiotic relationship when used together, and work better when paired rather then alone. Also would you recommend using hgh or gh for 3 months ? ive read no and heard no, it takes longer and results are much slower and more permanent that anabolic 's, correct? when i started using hgh i started @ 2iu and slowly worked my was up 6-7iu as a lot of people. So if im wrong i apologize, and enlighten the person who inittaly i gave my bad opinion too.

Razor is offline Banned
    Sythetic HGH given in the proper doses does not shut you down permanently, your pituitary gland has pulses throughout the day, saying HGH shuts your down permanently is like saying if you take clenbuteral and you dont have asthma your going to get asthma or taking insulin and you dont have diabetes your going to get it.. Wrong. I have taken peptides, and gh, then taken them together, then taken them separate and ever other combo you can come up with. GH is by far superior in every way. The only thing I use GHRP-2 now for is to initiate hunger to eat. Other than that I see little use. Taking GH and peptides at the same time wastes the GH because your body treats the whole dose as a natural pulse..your natural pulse is not as strong as recombant DNA that you get from GH.

You can take mod gfr and ghrp2 or sermorelin to kick start you pulse, but if you do not have a pituitary deficiency taking gh will not shut your down permanently. when you inject gh your body goes into a negative feedback and needs 2-3 hours Intra muscular or 4-5 sub-q to clear and go back to its pulse. I made all my gains from GH and none from peptides. Go look at my pics in the members section.
    Last edited by Razor; 05-10-2012 at 03:26 PM.

DanB is offline Banned
    Dankaholic

Remember that a rejuv clinic is a business and your doc wants to sell you anything and everything

Also mod grf is more effective than sermorelin due to the longer half life, they perscribe sermorelin because it is FDA approved while mod grf isnt, sermorelin is also way overpriced, there is legit r.c. companys who have ghrh/ghrp's at a fraction of the cost

Saturation dose is 1mcg per kg not 100mcg so I hope your doc didnt tell you that,

If you would like any links to articles that explains all this in great detail then by all means pm me
    Last edited by DanB; 05-10-2012 at 02:33 PM.

Blergs is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NEVERBIGENOUGH View Post
    so here it is.
    32 226 16% bf
    current cycle started this week 500 cyp 400 tren e
    3iu hgh
    I cam run 5 to 6 iu daily if i want gh to last 3 months
    or should i add cjc or ghrp?? i read adding peptides is waste and add them at end of gh which correct?
    i am running cycle 14 weeks
    what do you think i should do.,
    I am mainly looking to lose bf i will gain muscle from the aas
    thanks
    a cjc and GHRP combo is pritty good for GH if you dont mind the pinning.
    you could do that after you finish your HGH.
    I LOVE IGF1LR3 myself though above all the rest.

Blergs is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DaNKahoLIc View Post
    HgH is starting to be dated in my opion.... It compleatly shuts down ur own bodys production of the hormne and if u go to a rejuv clinic they usually give you some type of gh like someline or some other type of ghrp-6 to reverse what the hgh had done to ur body production.. As far as the hgh it would be a waste of $ to run it for 3 months.. you dont really even notice any real results for 2-3 months abd takes a month or so to start to feel symptoms... i Wouldnt even waste ur time with it if u plan on staying on for 3 months with hgh and gh its 6-8 months min. Imo i would just stick with the hgh and cyp/tren// and 3 iu's is a low dose i would start at prob 2-3 and slowly work ur way up to a higher dose. W/ peptides they wrk better when stacked due to the fact ur pumping 2 diff types which work well with each other like someorlin and mod-grf-1.. peptides work if u have the $ and if from a real research lab. i got mine from a clinic w a script and could a bit cheaper but i would rather spend the extra $50 and kno its legit. also search the name of the hgh u want to use and ull find a lot of great info on here
    your wrong.
    maybe he was talking about HRT, horomones. not peptide horomones or HGH. if he was then go yo an ENDO or another doc.
    heavy use sure it will blunt it. but to halt production? no

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    your wrong.
    maybe he was talking about HRT, horomones. not peptide horomones or HGH. if he was then go yo an ENDO or another doc.
    heavy use sure it will blunt it. but to halt production? no
    exactly

Actually, taking any significant amounts of GH regularly will shut natural production down. GH serum levels and IGF-1 levels both regulate natural GH release and since GH levels will be elevated for roughly 12 hrs and IGF-1 for around 20 hrs after pinning your natural pulse will be suppressed. I have a bunch of studies on it if anybody wants to see them.

But I've never heard of natural GH being permanently suppressed after discontinuing rHGH. The pituitary is much more resilient than the HPTA and typically picks back up right where it left off.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    Actually, taking any significant amounts of GH regularly will shut natural production down. GH serum levels and IGF-1 levels both regulate natural GH release and since GH levels will be elevated for roughly 12 hrs and IGF-1 for around 20 hrs after pinning your natural pulse will be suppressed. I have a bunch of studies on it if anybody wants to see them.

But I've never heard of natural GH being permanently suppressed after discontinuing rHGH. The pituitary is much more resilient than the HPTA and typically picks back up right where it left off.
    Yes it shuts the pulse down temporarily but not permanently like dank said.

so

So r we going to Bla Bla or what is my best course. Already started gh 3 iu ed should I go crazy fun 5 on 2 off or get peptides. And I mean running 5 to 8 ius with what I have with my test and tren or run my 3 ius and add peptides

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post

Yes and this is especially the case when one is injecting fairly large doses of HGH (~5+IU's). GH and IGF-1 levels will be elevated even longer w/ larger doses of HGH.

Quote Originally Posted by NEVERBIGENOUGH View Post
    So r we going to Bla Bla or what is my best course. Already started gh 3 iu ed should I go crazy fun 5 on 2 off or get peptides. And I mean running 5 to 8 ius with what I have with my test and tren or run my 3 ius and add peptides
    I am a firm believer in peptides especially w/ as much bunk HGH circulating around right now. Be careful cause there are a lot of peptide manufactuer's that make bunk or underdosed peptides as well. That being said, I like peptides because they are safe and much cheaper than HGH. I also think that by adding peptides to your HGH protocol you can get more bang for your buck. Pin the peptides (100mcg GHRP-2,6, or ipamorelin and 100mcg of mod GRF) and then wait 10 mins to pin your HGH (~2IU and I like to administer the GH IM to get a faster clearing time). I have had success w/ this combo in the past.

Cool

Thread Information