norms93 is offline New Member

Peptide Guide based on goals

Hi all,

I have been a long time reader of this forum and used it to educate myself and all my friends in the world of ASS while I was in college and even coached some of them through there cycles. But since I usually found stuff through searching I never made an account which was a mistake bc I now see the benefits of having high post counts etc.

My question is....Last night I came across a great guide that broke down all the peptides available on ar-r by goal such as Weight gain, weight loss, anti aging and then told you which peps to give to your mouse for that goal, when to inject them, and how much of it. But my laptop froze as I often click on so many tabs that I want to read and I lost the guide and cant find it through my history!

Can anyone point me to a guide like this?

I really would like to PM Stocky121 for some advice and some questions about a site I might just get real HGH from rather than peptides but I understand his rules on post to protect himself and sources. If there is anyway to show I am legit other than posting I would so if Stocky121 sees this PLEASSEEEE PM me!

Thanks for your help!

DanB is offline Banned
    You cant PM yet

You need edit your post you cant ask for sources

Nobody will give you a source

By openly asking like that, you are basically asking to get scammed

You wont get much weight gain from peps, indirectly from ghrp6 appetite stimulation but thats about it

Anti aging and weight loss then look into mod grf/ghrp combo but this is long term game your playing and the weight loss is very very very very slow and needs to be combined with the usual criteria, good diet, cardio etc

Melanotan for tanning

The rest at this moment in time are either useless, impratical or simply unaffordable i.m.o There is an abundance of info in this section, read the stickys, educational threads and use the search function, also google it, you could literally read for days

Best of luck
    Last edited by DanB; 05-21-2012 at 05:39 PM.

Thread Information