Thread: EOD shots HGH

ROBOCOP is offline Member

EOD shots HGH

What does anyone think about the effectiveness of running HGH at around 3iu every other day? Some guys I know are running this dose and are looking in great shape. No AS being run alongside at the minute. They have just jumped straight in at this dose without gradually increasing the dose as is suggested and they have no sides?? Is running HGH at this dose gonna do anything without using AS as well?

3iu/eod is better than 0iu/eod. 3iu/ed is better than 3iu/eod. IMO, any HGH is better than no HGH. You can run HGH by itself. AAS and HGH works on totally different parts of the endo.

ROBOCOP is offline Member
    That's a similar response to one of the guys I mentioned. As expensive as it is it's something I've thought about alot. Just kinda concerned about the gyno issues I have though and the effect HGH might have

HGH works on a different part of the endo. There is no progesterone issue with HGH.

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    3iu/eod is better than 0iu/eod. 3iu/ed is better than 3iu/eod. IMO, any HGH is better than no HGH. You can run HGH by itself. AAS and HGH works on totally different parts of the endo.
    I am sure this is a stupid question but does HGH enhance aas specifically any type of test?

Thread Information