yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member

Thumbs up what diet do you follow while on GH?

I have been doing semi low carbing and feel its going very good, been doing it for about a week now.

I still eat frozen fruits and some wheat sandwish but my carbs are around 100g a day or less, so i don't get into ketosis ( i just cant stand that feeling)

I have also been reading a lot about GH and it seems that low carbing is a very good idea while on GH.

I just purchased 180IU and plan on doing the 1iu 6/1 when i come back from vacation.

Since starting GH my gut has gone down nicely too. Still 40 big ones to go but encouraging to say the lease

I've been on HGH for a long time. I cycle my diet while my HGH usage stays constant. When a do a carb cycling diet I lost more bodyfat then with just HGH. I'm only a hobby BB so I'm not concerned with <10%bf. If I'm about 12% to 14% I'm happy. For long term maintenance it's really tough to diet hard. Just watch what you eat. I mean, stay away from sodas, too much alcohol, white bread, pastas, etc. Just some common sense and you'll keep losing fat. HGH is really wonderful stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I've been on HGH for a long time. I cycle my diet while my HGH usage stays constant. When a do a carb cycling diet I lost more bodyfat then with just HGH. I'm only a hobby BB so I'm not concerned with <10%bf. If I'm about 12% to 14% I'm happy. For long term maintenance it's really tough to diet hard. Just watch what you eat. I mean, stay away from sodas, too much alcohol, white bread, pastas, etc. Just some common sense and you'll keep losing fat. HGH is really wonderful stuff.
    Thanks ScotchGuard if i can reach 14% i will be very happy, not a BB either, just want to feel good, at 40 been injured for 10 years things are starting to look up now. But at 240 pounds and probably 30% BF or more i need to get into it right now.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i diet based on my goals and stats not by what im taking
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    I am not taking GH for fat loss, neither to gain mass i am taking it to repair my body, supplements mean nothing if diet is not in check.Its 90% or more diet and then the rest. I admit i have not been on a very good diet, and i just came back from 10 days in Mexico where i ate a lot of crap, but now its time to get things back in check.

I just have to eat some junk once in a while to maintain my quality of life. Food is comfort for me so balancing my physique with my diet is always a challenge. It seems that my bf seems to cycle depending on the time of year. In the winter time I bulk a little more and in the summer time I lean out to go swimming.

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    I fully agree; I've said before my favorite steroid for cutting is anadrol . I keep size, muscle, fullness, and it helps with my appetite. What you take is no where as important as what you eat.

On another note if your only down to 100g of carbs why are you getting them all from frozen fruit?? Fructose is really no different then sucrose . I feel potatoes or rice are the best bodybuilding carb for me. I would only use fruit post workout

Quote Originally Posted by human project View Post
    I fully agree; I've said before my favorite steroid for cutting is anadrol . I keep size, muscle, fullness, and it helps with my appetite. What you take is no where as important as what you eat.

On another note if your only down to 100g of carbs why are you getting them all from frozen fruit?? Fructose is really no different then sucrose . I feel potatoes or rice are the best bodybuilding carb for me. I would only use fruit post workout
    thanks human project great advise i will eat fruits post workout, usually frozen berries. I always get better weightloss from low carbing.

Thread Information