yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member

If GH is long term why do people even cycle it?

From what i have been reading GH is effective but it has to be taken long term, less then 6 months seems to produce minimal effect.

From what i have also read dosage is less important then the time frame on GH.

For general health, repair, fat loss hair growth etc they say that 4-6IU per week is enough, this was taken from some life extension clinics.

Most life extension clinics will put there patience on 1IU 5 times per week with 2 days off and they get great results.

Why do people use GH on cycle or to gain muscle mass? GH is very expensive for that purpose i mean i know guys who take 8-10IU per day but all there money goes into that...... what is the point? when using steroids like test and deca would be far less expensive?

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    I have had great results from 3-4 ius a day at 2 months. I dont know why eveyone says 6 months.

ata1979 is offline Associate Member
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Optima25 is offline Associate Member
    The GH is proliferating your muscle cells and is making your bones and tendons stronger. And it has some nice other effects like decreasing bloodpressure and so on. The test, deca can't do that

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Optima25 View Post
    The GH is proliferating your muscle cells and is making your bones and tendons stronger. And it has some nice other effects like decreasing bloodpressure and so on. The test, deca can't do that
    actually test and deca will do very little to repair the body, i did a 20 week cycle low dosage before jumping on the GH boat. I had terrible night sweats, my blood pressure went true the roof, thinnius in the ears and more, and i gained close to 30 pounds of fat.

I have since spoken to many about the healing myth of deca, it will help with tendonitis, and other small issues, it will keep the pain off when using but after deca is discontinued the pain will comeback.

I am not saying it takes 6 months to see results on GH also if using more 3-4IU per day, i am using 1-2IU per day using the 5/2 scheme, so its normal that for me it will take longer.

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    Quote Originally Posted by ata1979 View Post
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Agreed. They can't afford it full time.

I spend per day, on HGH, what professionals normally spend going out to lunch. For me, I'd rather take HGH and feel better than go out to lunch so I pack my lunch everyday. I think it's a lifestyle decision one makes. Yes, I believe people cycle HGH due to financial reasons. On the other hand, if one plans well, HGH can be affordable. I've been on HGH for 5 years and I'm never getting off. I'm over 50 and I look like I"m in my 30's. Just the ego boost it gives me is worth the money, to me. The sense of well being it gives me is incredible. I just feel like I can conquer the world. This attitude shows up in my work and it has directly affected my financial compensation. I don't think HGH is a miracle drug. But if there was one, HGH would be very similar to it.

Thread Information