lstbred is offline Senior Member

Questions for ppl with kids in the house.

From what I see you need to refrigerate HGH/Peps, where/what/how do you keep your gear from prying little eyes and ones that are old enough to know (I have a 14&18 yr old at home) lol I have several ideas for me but its always good to get other ideas.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i know some people have gotten the travel coolers that you can plug in a put them in the garage or bedroom closet
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    if youre wife is on board pick up a Koolatron http://koolatrononline.stores.yahoo.net/koolatron-cosmetic-cooler.html and a home adapter and you're grovin'

**i broke the link so copy and paste it in your browser.

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    small locked box to keep in the fridge ..on the door behind ickey veggitables lol

if they ask...mommies vitamins that must be kept refridge

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    I keep mine in the open on the top shelf. I have five sons. Ages... 13,11,8,7,6. Everything else is in a black pelican case in my closet.

The unmixed HGH I keep in a cool place in my basement. I take a kit and keep it on my side of the walk in closet under my clothes next to the air conditioning vent (summer) and by the window (winter). I mix 2 vials worth at a time (20iu total). I preload 4 pins and keep it near the vent or window and just pin every morning when I walk into my closet to change. Been doing it for 5 years. The only time I've been "caught" by my 8yo was when I kept a pin in a eye glasses case next to my bed. I liked to pin as soon as I wake up. I told him it was a vitamin shot. I wasn't totally lying. LOL

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I have a 1.7cf referigerator ($79/walmart) in my bedroom. Probblem solved....

keep fightin is offline Associate Member
    outed myself to the kids and they support me taking care of myself, youngest daughter says I'm far Superior to her friends couch potato slug dads!

lstbred is offline Senior Member
    Ya, their actually pretty realistic kids so I probably cld come out with it but I have that little thing in the back of my head thats not quite sure, totally my own hang-up. Thanks for the suggestions.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    they make small plug in frigs with locks on them as well..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thread Information