VenicePump is offline Associate Member

Question on Taking IGF DES 1 MG

Yes I am thinking about ordering IGF DES 1 MG. However I am not sure where to inject it at and how... I am really wanting to try it though... Any feedback or help would be appreciated...

Razor is offline Banned
    What are you stats, goals and knowledge of peptides?

I do not know much about peptides and I have been training for 4+ years (consistently). I train at Gold's in Venice if that gives you any idea how serious I take it. By the way I am about 30 years old and my body does not seem to grow anymore. Believe me I keep my diet in check (everyday). I log everything I eat 7 days a week. 10 years ago I could go to the GYM and my arms, legs, and etc would blow up. And at that time I was not even eating right. If I was to eat bad today I would get increased in body fat like crazy.

By the way do not take me wrong I grow, but at the same time my body fat increases. Then when I try to cut even losing half pound to 1 pound a week. My strength goes down like crazy. I know when I was younger it WAS not like this. Hell I remember I would go to the GYM (when I was not even eating right). I would swell up like crazy with no fat around my mid section. Today I struggle to keep the fat off while trying to grow. And I eat NOTHING, but clean foods 7 days a week.
    Last edited by VenicePump; 06-19-2012 at 06:44 PM.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by VenicePump
    I do not know much about peptides and I have been training for 4+ years (consistently). I train at Gold's in Venice if that gives you any idea how serious I take it. By the way I am about 30 years old and my body does not seem to grow anymore. Believe me I keep my diet in check (everyday). I log everything I eat 7 days a week. 10 years ago I could go to the GYM and my arms, legs, and etc would blow up. And at that time I was not even eating right. If I was to eat bad today I would get increased in body fat like crazy.

By the way do not take me wrong I grow, but at the same time my body fat increases. Then when I try to cut even losing half pound to 1 pound a week. My strength goes down like crazy. I know when I was younger it WAS not like this. Hell I remember I would go to the GYM (when I was not even eating right). I would swell up like crazy with no fat around my mid section. Today I struggle to keep the fat off while trying to grow. And I eat NOTHING, but clean foods 7 days a week.
    Something is amiss here, what is your current height, weight, body fat %. Are you doing cardio, have you tried fasted cardio, what is your diet. Most people think they have a great diet for building muscle and it is the wrong diet. Have you had a doctor do blood work. Going right to peptides might not be the best approach. We need to start at the ground up. If your diet and training is on par there is no reason you should be gaining fat.

Many questions to be answered.

Quote Originally Posted by Razr. View Post
    Something is amiss here, what is your current height, weight, body fat %. Are you doing cardio, have you tried fasted cardio, what is your diet. Most people think they have a great diet for building muscle and it is the wrong diet. Have you had a doctor do blood work. Going right to peptides might not be the best approach. We need to start at the ground up. If your diet and training is on par there is no reason you should be gaining fat.

Many questions to be answered.
    I know what a clean diet is and have been doing this for years. Thanks for your feedback though. All different type of sizes of athletes take performance enhances regardless of size from small boxers, larger boxers, runner, basketball players, and you name it. In addition to that I am well aware of what a clean diet is. You need to remember that everyone genetics are different.

Believe me I know my diet and what I am doing in that area. This is coming from someone that is VERY educated in that area. I am asking advice on the IGF-1 not my diet.
    Last edited by VenicePump; 06-19-2012 at 11:47 PM.

Thread Information