mr.trenoob is offline Junior Member

running hgh and igf lr3 or des?

So I was thinking about running any one of these compounds or possibly hgh and either one of the different igf's when I start my next cycle to aid in joint support. Now from the reading I have done a lot of HGH's positive benefits comes from the extra production of IGF while on HGH so I didn't know if adding IGF to HGH is good/bad/pointless so looking for a little input.

So is running any form of IGF good or bad while running HGH?

Which form of IGF do people feel the best results from lr3 or DES? (Please only people who have ACTUAL experience running both from legitimate sources reply)

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i have used lr3 and it sucked. i woudl never use it again. I have not tried DES. But my best friend has used both. He says the DES is much better the lr3.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

It takes a while for HGH to actually give joint support. I started to really feel like I got joint support over a year after I started. Like I said, it takes a while and my joints were shot. I've been on HGH for over 5 years consistently @ 5iu/ed and my joints feel pretty awesome. As long as I'm on glucosamine and don't abuse my joints (speed kicking, getting arm barr'd, hyper-extend the knees, etc) my joints feels just great. If I were to play tennis with all that lateral movement, then I'm out for a few weeks. HGH is good for the the joints but it's not magic. If your joints are bad, it'll help. It won't magically make the joints like a 16 yo's.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    It takes a while for HGH to actually give joint support. I started to really feel like I got joint support over a year after I started. Like I said, it takes a while and my joints were shot. I've been on HGH for over 5 years consistently @ 5iu/ed and my joints feel pretty awesome. As long as I'm on glucosamine and don't abuse my joints (speed kicking, getting arm barr'd, hyper-extend the knees, etc) my joints feels just great. If I were to play tennis with all that lateral movement, then I'm out for a few weeks. HGH is good for the the joints but it's not magic. If your joints are bad, it'll help. It won't magically make the joints like a 16 yo's.

Last cycle I strained something in my shoulder so my hope is not some miracle healing or anything just something to help my tendons/ligaments stay stronger. Next cycle is Test and Var so I was thinking with the collagen producing effects of var, the addition of hgh, and/or hgh with igf that my joints won't take as much of a beating this time around.

Muscletech is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.trenoob View Post
    So I was thinking about running any one of these compounds or possibly hgh and either one of the different igf's when I start my next cycle to aid in joint support. Now from the reading I have done a lot of HGH's positive benefits comes from the extra production of IGF while on HGH so I didn't know if adding IGF to HGH is good/bad/pointless so looking for a little input.

So is running any form of IGF good or bad while running HGH?

Which form of IGF do people feel the best results from lr3 or DES? (Please only people who have ACTUAL experience running both from legitimate sources reply)

Try LR3, 50mcg pre or post workout IM bilaterally. Do cycle like this: month yes/ months no, or 50 days on/30 days off.

anyone have input on running hgh with igf?

Thread Information