MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member

IGF AND HGH - Synergy?

Have any of the members here run IGF at the same time with HGH? Did you feel any additional benefits over running one alone? What protocol did you feel was best? I've heard a few guys in our gym running the two in tandem and claim it produces greater results than either alone but this could be purely anecdotal (bro science). I'm searching through the threads to see if there are any prior discussions on the two as I'm sure others here must have tried it or considered it.

Thanks gang.

Found this on an old post from "RedBaron" dated in 2003:

"Insulin is very good at shuttling nutrients to the muscles, and works in a very complimentary manner with GH in the types of things that they shuttle. Also, HGH can cause an amount of insulin resistance, so adding some insulin to your cycle will go a long ways toward reducing the elevated blood glucose levels caused by HGH's interfering with the liver's ability to uptake glucose, and thus help offset any potential resistance that might occur during your HGH cycle. Also by taking our HGH with or near the time of our insulin injection (immediately post workout) we are ensuring a great influx of growth factors. HGH + Slin passed through the liver = BIG secretion of growth factors. These growth factors will equate to muscle growth, rapid healing, etc."

BigBadWolf is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk
    Found this on an old post from "RedBaron" dated in 2003:

"Insulin is very good at shuttling nutrients to the muscles, and works in a very complimentary manner with GH in the types of things that they shuttle. Also, HGH can cause an amount of insulin resistance, so adding some insulin to your cycle will go a long ways toward reducing the elevated blood glucose levels caused by HGH's interfering with the liver's ability to uptake glucose, and thus help offset any potential resistance that might occur during your HGH cycle. Also by taking our HGH with or near the time of our insulin injection (immediately post workout) we are ensuring a great influx of growth factors. HGH + Slin passed through the liver = BIG secretion of growth factors. These growth factors will equate to muscle growth, rapid healing, etc."
    This post has nothing to do with your original question. You know that right?

Quote Originally Posted by Honkeykong

This post has nothing to do with your original question. You know that right?
    Ya and that's why I'm looking for more input on the topic. Anecdotally I'm hearing a slin+HGH stack is better than either alone. I'm just looking for evidence based feedback.

Any thoughts HK???

Ya and that's why I'm looking for more input on the topic. Anecdotally I'm hearing a slin+HGH stack is better than either alone. I'm just looking for evidence based feedback.

Any thoughts HK???
    No thoughts just making sure you knew that insulin and igf aren't the same thing. I was pretty sure you knew that but just making sure.

No thoughts just making sure you knew that insulin and igf aren't the same thing. I was pretty sure you knew that but just making sure.
    Ya it was the closest thing I've stumbled upon but I'm still searching old threads. If you find something let me know bro.

I started 2ui of IGF yesterday, AM dosing with my GH (5ui). Hopefully there's a synergistic benefit.

Ya it was the closest thing I've stumbled upon but I'm still searching old threads. If you find something let me know bro.

I started 2ui of IGF yesterday, AM dosing with my GH (5ui). Hopefully there's a synergistic benefit.
    You should keep a log

You should keep a log
    Hahaha....the only thing I don't log is my bowel movements!!!

I log training, food intake (kcals, protein, fat, carbs) ad all supps daily.

Hahaha....the only thing I don't log is my bowel movements!!!

I log training, food intake (kcals, protein, fat, carbs) ad all supps daily.
    There is actually a book for that. Logging your logs.

There is actually a book for that. Logging your logs.
    Is that the name of it?

No but damn that would be a great name.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkeykong View Post
    No but damn that would be a great name.
    Well I think you can officially coin the phrase or publish the book. I'll be your first customer.

Thread Information