Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Roman's TB-500 log...........

AdrenalineJunkie is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman

I've been noticing strength gains, but attributed it to feeling healthier and diminished pain. Plus some additional weight. But you noticed it too? Well, let's both keep an eye out and see what's going on
    Ya- ill sum up my experience so far just for fun for you.

Healing- is noticeable without question. I would describe them as not vastly significant and far from fully healed. But being that my injuries have been long lasting with no sign of progress prior and not small injuries, even the slight healing is noticeable to me.

Strength- Im not a good candidate for TBs role in this. Im currently on EQ so any gains I am contributing to that. And I threw my back out nasty shortly after starting TB so was out of ths gym for awhile. Overall, yes strength has gone up. Is it from TB? Probably not.

Weight- While on TB I have watch my weight drop, almost 4 weeks in it leveled off and then the next couple days weight gains were significant. Thats where I am know. Im watching this and seeing which direction I go. I firmly believe the TB isnt causing the weight gain because I cheated over labor day weekend and then got sick so my nutrition was all out of whack. But when I saw you said you noticed gains about the same time I figured Id chime in.

I was really hoping to see my endurance go up on TB and so far I have only seen it go down and down. Again, I blame my injuries for the drop. But imho I would not be able to say TB promotes better endurance.

My overall opinion so far is TBs positives are plentiful and the negatives are questionable.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    glad you decided to keep this log going. i am thinking about adding it to my ipamorelin/mod grf1-29 cycle. i have horrible joints and connective tissue!

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Endurance - maybe slightly. I have only performed stationary 5 minutes pre workout only. this is NOT a good test! But it seems my pulse rate has dropped a few points during this trial. i haven't kept a record, so maybe I shouldn't even comment on it, as memory can be a tricky thing, and is not reliable. So for now, I will say no effect for endurance.

I am planning on hitting the weights hard first of october, and through the rest of the year. "Borrowing" StPete's 3:1 protocol which will hopefully improve my gains as well. I'm currently hovering arouund 235 and i'm guessing 17% BF (up from 15% last i checked a few months ago). I ordered enough TB to maintain for a few months during this period. So let's see how things work out on my plan.........

Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    glad you decided to keep this log going. i am thinking about adding it to my ipamorelin/mod grf1-29 cycle. i have horrible joints and connective tissue!
    If you are not taking 5grams of MSM a day, with joint problems, then you are not doing the easist / least expensive things first. PM me if you need a link to a real inexpensive source of MSM

would like to start a trial of AICAR and GW1516, but I'd have to do one at a time, and then nothing else with it. If I wanted to take a semi scientific approach that is.....

stpete is offline Banned
    Good deal. And i'm going to get me some towards the end of this cycle. And not sure if you noticed Times, but i'm switching day 2 and day 3 cause of my right shoulder issues. Throwing legs in the middle will give my shoulders another days rest. And actually, i probably should have been doing this all along.

I'm going to look at it some more and consider during PCT. Thoughts on that?

anything that gives the shoulders a break i'm all for. I just ordered 60mg of TB. I'm hoping this should squash shoulder problems for awhile.

btw... i only modeled your 3:1, but not the exact routines or days of routines. I have some peculiar physical problems, like no squats, or deads for me, so I have to taylor to something that won't cause me a lot of problems.

stpete is offline Banned
    Cool. Let me know when you get it ironed out as i'd like to take a look. Might get ideas and learn something. And i'm all for that.

Brazensol is offline Productive Member~ Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    anything that gives the shoulders a break i'm all for. I just ordered 60mg of TB. I'm hoping this should squash shoulder problems for awhile.

btw... i only modeled your 3:1, but not the exact routines or days of routines. I have some peculiar physical problems, like no squats, or deads for me, so I have to taylor to something that won't cause me a lot of problems.
    Is this TB500 something you take on a continuous basis or should it be cycled?

AdrenalineJunkie is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazensol

Is this TB500 something you take on a continuous basis or should it be cycled?
    After the first 6 weeks its taken once a month for upkeep.

this is interesting. i never really did figure out a way not to sleep on my sides. and i still wake up with some shoulder pain. but even that seems to be diminishing real slowly

fries is offline Junior Member
    Keep up the log! I'm very interested in this peptide!
    Have you noticed an increase in the "inflammation" of your tissue? I get terrible shin "pumps" and have terrible shoulders from rotator cuff injuries. If this works the way the "research" on it states, then it should make both MUCH better and would make running a cycle feasible.

Also, thank you for your service.

no, i have not noticed an increase in the inflamation of any tissue.

Wouldn't it actually cause a decrease in inflamation?

Quote Originally Posted by fries View Post
    Keep up the log! I'm very interested in this peptide!
    Have you noticed an increase in the "inflammation" of your tissue? I get terrible shin "pumps" and have terrible shoulders from rotator cuff injuries. If this works the way the "research" on it states, then it should make both MUCH better and would make running a cycle feasible.

Also, thank you for your service.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazensol View Post
    Wouldn't it actually cause a decrease in inflamation?
    well, the question was asked and answered.

Now, i'm not sure what is causing the relief i'm experiencing. Not sure there was inflamation in the first place, and if so, haven't been able to measure it to see if increase/decrease (d).

Apologies. I meant to say a decrease... I typed that last night at about midnight. Not many things to do that late here in Korea (without getting in trouble that is)

I appreciate your response though.

Apologies. I meant to say a decrease... I typed that last night at about midnight. Not many things to do that late here in Korea (without getting in trouble that is)

I lived in Korea many years ago, little province outside of Seoul. Place is called, and I'll spell it phonetically...

E TAY Wan

ever hear of it?

damn! it's been over 30 years since I was there!

2.5mg - MAINTENANCE

Started a maintenance dose today and will go eow for awhile. Maybe twice. Then I'll go monthly. I'll let you know how that goes

stpete is offline Banned
    Cool.

Flew into Korea many times from Yokota AB, Japan. Lots of good times and I'm pretty sure the ones I remember are mostly mine...lol.

I lived in Korea many years ago, little province outside of Seoul. Place is called, and I'll spell it phonetically...

E TAY Wan

ever hear of it?

damn! it's been over 30 years since I was there!
    Itaewon. Yes, I've heard of it. It's actually the biggest tourist/shopping area in all of Korea.

Yes there's alot of good times to be had in Korea. The problem is being able to remember them! On that note, I'm done drinking for a while. Had 2 weeks of celebrations and now it's time to treat my body a little better. Getting ready to buy some TB 500 from Ar-r , because I've used them several times and I only have good things to say about the product. (Except price ha).

I wont thread jack anymore Times, but I will continue to follow it and will start a log of my own.

I have a question about Subc injections in the abdomen. I carry ALL my weight in that awesome little tire around my waist, so do I need a longer needle to go thru the fat?

Itaewon. Yes, I've heard of it. It's actually the biggest tourist/shopping area in all of Korea.

Yes there's alot of good times to be had in Korea. The problem is being able to remember them! On that note, I'm done drinking for a while. Had 2 weeks of celebrations and now it's time to treat my body a little better. Getting ready to buy some TB 500 from Ar-r , because I've used them several times and I only have good things to say about the product. (Except price ha).

I wont thread jack anymore Times, but I will continue to follow it and will start a log of my own.

I have a question about Subc injections in the abdomen. I carry ALL my weight in that awesome little tire around my waist, so do I need a longer needle to go thru the fat?
    There were two clubs i hung out at 30 years ago. Ok, it was 32 years ago. one was called the Kings Club. One of the larger ones. Another one was a little rock and roll joint. It only had a down stairs basement and they had these monster JBL speakers in there. It was called the Silver Wave.

Ever hear of any of these?
    Are they still around?

yes, you want to get below the skin, and the little layer of fat. if a slin pin is too short, you can actually use any needle you like. If you don't get below, then it will form a little blister pocket that doesn't absorb the right way.

really not much to report. Shoulders are feeling good. tendonitis seems 80%+ (no pain). I'm cautious with the tendonitis, and will avoid the heavy one arm concentration curls for awhile. I'm thinking even though no pain, there could be some underlying healing going on. So i will ease into the heavy one arm curls later.

Any good news?

still no relapse of the pain.

ever heard of those clubs i mentioned in the panel above?

Any updates TR? How is that tendinitis doing?

Any updates TR? How is that tendinitis doing?
    it's to the point where i don't think abouut it much anymore. i can barely feel it when i rub hard near the elbow where it caused quite abit of pain earlier....

today is chest, and my kid is going with me, so i'll probably be going a little heavier just to test things abit...

How'd the workout go?

it's to the point where i don't think abouut it much anymore. i can barely feel it when i rub hard near the elbow where it caused quite abit of pain earlier....

today is chest, and my kid is going with me, so i'll probably be going a little heavier just to test things abit...
    Let us know how it goes. I did some one arm rows Thursday night and they tore up forearm to say the least. Friday was pretty painful/sore but much better today. I think I will give the TB500 a chance and see what it can do for me.

Let us know how it goes. I did some one arm rows Thursday night and they tore up forearm to say the least. Friday was pretty painful/sore but much better today. I think I will give the TB500 a chance and see what it can do for me.
    still no pain with the chest. Im not going all the way down anymore, but keeping it a couple of inches above the sternum.

if you do decide to go the TB route, be patient. It will take about a month for it to do it's majik.

stpete is offline Banned
    A month will be ok. Actually, that will be just right.

Good stuff, Times.

I still need to take it easy and not provoke my tendonitis. Doing alternating dumbell curls yesterday, and my right forearm is sore near the elbow today. barbell cable curls seem to be ok, so I suppose I'll continue taking it easy with the curls for awhile.

and i will continue with my maintenance dose of the TB.

There is another healing peptide out that i will be looking at. You can find a link to it here:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...de-for-tendons

When you say sore I take it you meant the 'bad' kind of sore? As in sharp pain when you drink from a coffee mug kind of pain?

optionsdude is offline Member
    Isn't it crazy how the simplest little tasks like drinking from a coffee mug,opening a door,honking your horn,etc,can cause the most pain. Not only do I have tendonitis in my elbow but also in my thumb and pointer finger,the anatomical snuffbox tendon. Turning the key in the ignition absolutely kills that one. As soon as I get this hyperparathyroidism dealt with I'm gonna try TB 500 or BPC 157.

Turning a doorknob sometimes is just flat out torture! Same for trying to pour a pitcher of tea or take a drink from a mug of beer. Funny thing is after a really good amount of time warming up I can curl fairly serious weight...but I know I will pay for it the next day with a pretty much useless right arm.

When you say sore I take it you meant the 'bad' kind of sore? As in sharp pain when you drink from a coffee mug kind of pain?
    no, actually the good kind of sore. this is the kind where it feels like it will go away soon. I get it by twisting my fist one way or the other. Also when tightening up the bicep. It was not a sharp pain like last time.

2.5mg Maintenance Dose

Another Maintenance dose two days ago. Broke protocol by goind a day early with the injection so i can go to street vibes.

Chest/tri day today. I'm slowly adding weight to the bench. I know it's not alot, but 8 reps of 250 and no pain. it's been awhile since anyweight on chest, so (unfortunately) this was to failure with me. The weight should come back quick though, but i don't think i want to push it beyond reps of 300 lbs. Very good news, not even a hint of pain. tendonitis is very very slight ppain, but 90% pain free is bettter than a kick in the nuts, unless your name is Horse.

It's amazing how fast the body remembers prior levels and how quick you can get back. I started lifting again during my oldest sons summer break and was increasing my weight and reps almost every workout session. It blew his mind how fast I was progressing compared to him and I had to explain why. lol.

Good to hear your making progress. Especially that tendonitis. It gives me hope. I'd take a 50% improvement in a heartbeat!

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information