Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Roman's TB-500 log...........

grmash is offline New Member
    Purchased from 2 different labs. Currently using 5 mg from ostagain, in vile and had to be reconstituted . As for curling I was able to curl 40 for two sets relatively pain free more important for me was to lat pull and row. I have not tried to curl this week nor will I until I feel safe but it was like a new car had to take around the block a couple of times. We took second dose last night and still feel the same. I can actually flex the bicep. Wife just got home from derby and no shoulder aches. One thing that may be different is that I do not take any motrin advil or pain relievers. 7 knee surgeries including 2 reconstructions and still have all the Vicodin in the cabinet. Point being that when I do take something it works really well at low doses. I doubt any healing has taken place like you stated probably just a reduction in the inflammation. What ever the case it is surely welcomed.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by grmash View Post
    Purchased from 2 different labs. Currently using 5 mg from ostagain, in vile and had to be reconstituted . As for curling I was able to curl 40 for two sets relatively pain free more important for me was to lat pull and row. I have not tried to curl this week nor will I until I feel safe but it was like a new car had to take around the block a couple of times. We took second dose last night and still feel the same. I can actually flex the bicep. Wife just got home from derby and no shoulder aches. One thing that may be different is that I do not take any motrin advil or pain relievers. 7 knee surgeries including 2 reconstructions and still have all the Vicodin in the cabinet. Point being that when I do take something it works really well at low doses. I doubt any healing has taken place like you stated probably just a reduction in the inflammation. What ever the case it is surely welcomed.
    I bet I have more than you do. lol
    2 back surgeries 2005, 2007 and shoulder surgery May 2012 and seeing pain management doctor the last 2 years now. Like I mentioned, it's the first time in many years I have gone several weeks now virtually med free. There has been 3x I used 1 vic in the last 3 or 4 weeks now but 2x was due to caffeine headache. lol

Honestly I think there must be some healing. I have also been on anti inflammatory for several years. I find it works better than the pain meds in most cases and I have not been taking them either but it's not the same. Before I would just feel relieve but not I feel stronger as in the joints feel like they are healing. Maybe it's wishful thinking but I'm ready to buy more to continue my maintenance for quite a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Pac Man View Post
    Anyone else notice a significant change in mental clarity on TB500?
    I'm like those rats posted up above and have had enough head injuries to be considered border line brain dead. I tend to forget words, conversations, faces and events frequently. Very often I won't even recall having conversations 5 minutes later. I can remember numbers and facts fairly easily just not substance. Since going back on TB5, I've become mentally 'clearer' better at remembering small details, like where my car is parked in a parking lot or to grab something before I leave the house. Little things that most people take for granted but can be a real problem when it becomes overly frequent.
    I'm still ramping up my dose, doing this because I don't want that onset of initial inflammation thatcan happen when you first start tb at high doses.
    My dosing schedule for the load is 5, 5, 8, 8, 10, 10 (maintain at 10)
    Hmmm cant say I have noticed an improvement there yet, I'm still pretty brain dead most of the time. BUT maybe there is something to it because I have noticed or remembered I was forgetting something were maybe before I just never noticed. I though I was getting worse. lol

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I salute you then! I wish i received relief that quick =)

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Hmmm cant say I have noticed an improvement there yet, I'm still pretty brain dead most of the time. BUT maybe there is something to it because I have noticed or remembered I was forgetting something were maybe before I just never noticed. I though I was getting worse. lol
    improved cognative ability is really difficult to detect.

It's almost like noticing your blind spot is gone?

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    hey TR, since the TB-500 seems to have healing properties, why wouldn't someone want to run this along a bulking cycle to help repair tissue?

what ya think?

i have not been consistent with the pinning the TB as i should, been traveling way too much

Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    hey TR, since the TB-500 seems to have healing properties, why wouldn't someone want to run this along a bulking cycle to help repair tissue?

what ya think?

i have not been consistent with the pinning the TB as i should, been traveling way too much
    nothing really prevents injury like proper warm up and proper form. Not sure how good a maintenance dose is with TB. I started the maintenance dose and abandoned it after almost 2 months. So even though I'm a huge fan of TB for injury rehab, I'm still not sure what the maintenance dose is supposed to do.

I pulled a muscle in the back of my left leg. since then, i've taken two doses of 2.5mg. funny thing is, i seem to be recovering faster this go around than with my tendonitis and shoulder problems on the first go around. Maybe this is what the maintenance dose does. Maybe it doesn't prevent injury so much as speeds up rehab even more than normal TB protocol. But I just don't have enough experience/facts to be able to make that statement at this time

Now see if you would have kept the maintenance dose going maybe you would not have gotten hurt. I think it might help keep things lubed or in a more elastic state? I'm hoping so at least since as we get older the tendons seem to stiffen up and we get injured more easily so I'm trying to keep the maintenance dose going to promote more healing and possibility less damage/injury.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Now see if you would have kept the maintenance dose going maybe you would not have gotten hurt. I think it might help keep things lubed or in a more elastic state? I'm hoping so at least since as we get older the tendons seem to stiffen up and we get injured more easily so I'm trying to keep the maintenance dose going to promote more healing and possibility less damage/injury.
    I don't think that is how it works though. TB500 helps regulate a cell building protein called actin, commonly found at injury sites. By helping the body to increase this protein, it accelerates wound healing. Additionally, it accellerates blood cell/vessel synthesis at the injury site, something tendons have a hard time with since tendons do not have the same quantity of attached blood vessels as normal muscle tissue. Everything seems to be pointing to an accellerated rehab time, and not an overall strengthening of the tendon itself.

So, my gut tells me that if you are injury free, then I can't see the benefit of taking TB. But I'll be the first to admit I really don't know. If there is better insight, I'd be interested in hearing it?

Thanks!

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I don't think that is how it works though. TB500 helps regulate a cell building protein called actin, commonly found at injury sites. By helping the body to increase this protein, it accelerates wound healing. Additionally, it accellerates blood cell/vessel synthesis at the injury site, something tendons have a hard time with since tendons do not have the same quantity of attached blood vessels as normal muscle tissue. Everything seems to be pointing to an accellerated rehab time, and not an overall strengthening of the tendon itself.

So, my gut tells me that if you are injury free, then I can't see the benefit of taking TB. But I'll be the first to admit I really don't know. If there is better insight, I'd be interested in hearing it?

Thanks!
    that's why i was thinking about it for the healing of micro fiber tears. wouldn't that be healing on a smaller scale?

Perseverance1 is offline Banned
    Thanks for the awesome write-up TR. I just ordered 26mg, and once I finish my 6 week trial if it works for me like it did for you then ar-r can count on another 26mg order.

I've got some shoulder issues (I sleep on my side too...) and some tendinitis in my elbow. I'm also worried about reaggrivating my tendinitis in my hands/wrists...they did NOT like my 125lb preacher curl reps....pretty sad that such little weight causes em problems now...

Anyway, do you just use an insulin needle? I need to find some that go up to 4ml as the only ones I have are 1ml for my HCG .

What do I mix the TB500 with? Is there a way to mix it thicker so I can use a 1ml syringe or am I talking out of my ass right now?

You're the best TR, keep up the good work and keep on making great gains

Quote Originally Posted by Perseverance1 View Post
    Thanks for the awesome write-up TR. I just ordered 26mg, and once I finish my 6 week trial if it works for me like it did for you then ar-r can count on another 26mg order.

I've got some shoulder issues (I sleep on my side too...) and some tendinitis in my elbow. I'm also worried about reaggrivating my tendinitis in my hands/wrists...they did NOT like my 125lb preacher curl reps....pretty sad that such little weight causes em problems now...

Anyway, do you just use an insulin needle? I need to find some that go up to 4ml as the only ones I have are 1ml for my HCG .

What do I mix the TB500 with? Is there a way to mix it thicker so I can use a 1ml syringe or am I talking out of my ass right now?

You're the best TR, keep up the good work and keep on making great gains
    easy there Hoss! It's already hard enough to squeeze my head through the doorway when i walk through. =)

My initial six week cycle was g2g with only 14mg. so your 26 will definately be adequate.

a 1ml slin pin is what you use.

if you have a 5mg vial, reconstitute with a full one (1) ml of bac water. then if you are taking either a 5mg dose or a 2.5 mg dose, then you either pin 1ml or 0.5ml per dose. Pretty simple really.

let me know if any other questions. and yes, you do pin SubQ, but you already knew that

Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    that's why i was thinking about it for the healing of micro fiber tears. wouldn't that be healing on a smaller scale?
    the theory sounds reasonable.

anytime you would normally find actin at the injury site, then taking TB500 would help.

would you normally find actin at the injury site with micro (muscle) fiber tears? I'm not sure you do, but I have absolutely 100% NOT researched that, so i could very easily be wrong.

Why don't you research it and let us know?

Perseverance1 is offline Banned
    Alright, so my shoulder hates me now (Thought it was good to go and had chest day, couldn't even warm up so I stopped and just worked my wheels). Since I am on cycle I would ideally like to make the most of it...but obviously have to look at the bigger picture. So I am taking a week off from lifting (Minus 2 leg days) to see if I can let this bad boy heal up on his own. Oh, the 750mg of test e I take a week may help a little as well :P

Anyway, once I get my TB500 do you think I should do something crazy like frontload 10mg or something to speed up the process, or would that be completely stupid/wasteful? I don't know much about the compound, or peptides in general so I'm really just guessing here.

Quote Originally Posted by Perseverance1 View Post
    Alright, so my shoulder hates me now (Thought it was good to go and had chest day, couldn't even warm up so I stopped and just worked my wheels). Since I am on cycle I would ideally like to make the most of it...but obviously have to look at the bigger picture. So I am taking a week off from lifting (Minus 2 leg days) to see if I can let this bad boy heal up on his own. Oh, the 750mg of test e I take a week may help a little as well :P

Anyway, once I get my TB500 do you think I should do something crazy like frontload 10mg or something to speed up the process, or would that be completely stupid/wasteful? I don't know much about the compound, or peptides in general so I'm really just guessing here.
    If you looked at my dosing protocol, you will see the initial injection WAS 5mg, and all the rest were either 2.5 or 2 mg. So I did front load the TB to speed things up. Unfortunately, the element of time still needs to be respected, and I'd still suggest you allow a full six weeks of healing before considering working the muscle group again.

If you are not going to be able to really get the most out of this cycle, you may wish to consider stopping the cycle and beginning PCT at the appropriate time. (And save your gear and the risk of sides) Pretty much, your chest/shoulders and to a certain extent your tri's depending on which routines you are doing are going to suffer.

Additionally, and in all likelyhood, testosterone REDUCES collegen synthesis, not increases it. So thinking that taking testosterone will improve your shoulders ability to heal is probably misplaced. this is why many consider taking a low dose of deca while on cycle, to offset this detriment, to be of value.

Let me know if you have any other questions?
    ---Roman

Agreed, you still cant rush things but for once I can say I'm using something that I know is working. I wish it was a little quicker and more magic like (instant healing) but I can say it is working and helping my shoulder. As I also said, my back is the biggest difference though. I had surgery in 2008 due to ruptured L5/S1 and have been on anti inflammatory and pain meds most every day since then. I have gone 1 week at the longest without pain meds but never without anti inflammatory. I think I am on week 4 now. I used 2 pain meds a couple weeks ago due to lack of caffeine migraine and one anti inflammatory because I started to ache bad one day last week but it turned out to be the flu. lol

Honestly my back feels better than it has in over 5+ years.

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^^ I'm sure I just missed it along the way but what is your protocol?

grmash is offline New Member
    My first 2 were at 5mg and last week I reduced it to 2. I pin every Sunday night and by Wednesday I felt the need to add another 2mg due to the left elbow pain. It seems for my size and weight that 5mg is the sweet spot and am considering 7mg for tonights injection for research purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by JD250 View Post
    ^^ I'm sure I just missed it along the way but what is your protocol?
    from the very first frame....

Wk1 - 5mg
    Wk2 - 2.5mg
    Wk3 - 2.5mg
    Wk4 - 2mg
    Wk5 - 2mg

count it up. only 14mg. this is a minimal dose, and it worked out quite well for me

My first 2 were at 5mg and last week I reduced it to 2. I pin every Sunday night and by Wednesday I felt the need to add another 2mg due to the left elbow pain. It seems for my size and weight that 5mg is the sweet spot and am considering 7mg for tonights injection for research purposes.
    yes. there is really no "recommended" doseage out there. you just have to figure out what works best for you. and the only way you can do that, is through trial and error.

Good luck!

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    oops, sorry TR, I was asking Lovbyts. Just comparing different peoples results and protocol. I have similar issues with shoulder and elbow so I find this VERY interesting to say the least. I do like me some deca in low doses, it works well and the effects linger for quite some time but ultimately things return to the way they were, that is if you stop cycling it a couple times a year. Like you I expect no miracles from a compound or peptide but a little help goes a long ways when you're in pain. I'm due for bloodwork soon so maybe after that I will try the TB500.

Quote Originally Posted by JD250 View Post
    oops, sorry TR, I was asking Lovbyts. Just comparing different peoples results and protocol. I have similar issues with shoulder and elbow so I find this VERY interesting to say the least. I do like me some deca in low doses, it works well and the effects linger for quite some time but ultimately things return to the way they were, that is if you stop cycling it a couple times a year. Like you I expect no miracles from a compound or peptide but a little help goes a long ways when you're in pain. I'm due for bloodwork soon so maybe after that I will try the TB500.
    I did pretty much the same as TR suggested except I extended the 2mg out to week 6 & 7 just to play it save and because I could tell it was starting to work. I probably will split the 1x a month maintenance to every 2 weeks for a while also. I just dont want to give up or back off a good thing to quick.

diabolicsoul is offline Associate Member
    My current experience with TB-500, in case TR and other members are interested

Injuries:Tendonitis in elbow, undiagnosed knee pain, upper back <--- Doctors are refusing xray, they are assuming it's a tendon injury.

Currently on week 4. Week 5 starts in 2 days.

dosing:4mg/2mg/2mg/4mg <---- I might just keep dosing at 4mg to use what I have left or lower back down to 2mg. It's a toss up right now.

Results so far: Elbow pain went away within the week, but I think it's just coincidental due to resting it and upping my dosage in fish oils.
    Knee pain is still there, but it may be an injury that TB-500 has no control over.
    Upper back pain is still there, but it may be an injury that TB-500 has no control over.

Other things I have noticed: Increased growth if facial hair & lower body fat. it may just be my diet. The extra facial hair may just be my imagination lol.

Overall Experience Satisfactory. Many people are having positive experiences with this product, so it might just be that my injuries are something that TB-500 has no control over. I will definitely give it another try in the future if I develop any injuries that I think would benefit from the use of TB-500.

Who knows, maybe it's just too soon to expect any results from it.
    Last edited by diabolicsoul; 12-10-2012 at 06:15 PM.

boxingfan30 is offline Member
    I am in pain right now that I cannot describe. I'd like to try this stuff... but i'm still concerned about the possible later effects of it. I do have MSM that is getting here tomorrow and plan to start 5 mg's a day... I don't know how long it will take to work, but I did read that it helps a lot with lower back pain and disc issues. I ordered it from the msm-msm site... anyone gotten their stuff from there? It's supposed to be pretty pure. My Pharmacist also has told me that she will give it to me at her cost which is 70.00 for 1 lb of it, but it's pure pharm grade too... is it worth that much? How many g's would be in a lb anyway? I haven't looked yet.

diabolicsoul is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boxingfan30 View Post
    I am in pain right now that I cannot describe. I'd like to try this stuff... but i'm still concerned about the possible later effects of it. I do have MSM that is getting here tomorrow and plan to start 5 mg's a day... I don't know how long it will take to work, but I did read that it helps a lot with lower back pain and disc issues. I ordered it from the msm-msm site... anyone gotten their stuff from there? It's supposed to be pretty pure. My Pharmacist also has told me that she will give it to me at her cost which is 70.00 for 1 lb of it, but it's pure pharm grade too... is it worth that much? How many g's would be in a lb anyway? I haven't looked yet.
    I hear it takes about one month for MSM to start to work. I bought mine from a local grocery store. What's wrong with your lower back? herniated disc?

To your last question: Approx 454 grams = 1lb

Quote Originally Posted by diabolicsoul View Post

Injuries:Tendonitis in elbow, undiagnosed knee pain, upper back <--- Doctors are refusing xray, they are assuming it's a tendon injury.

dosing:4mg/2mg/2mg/4mg <---- I might just keep dosing at 4mg to use what I have left or lower back down to 2mg. It's a toss up right now.

Results so far: Elbow pain went away within the week, but I think it's just coincidental due to resting it and upping my dosage in fish oils.
    Knee pain is still there, but it may be an injury that TB-500 has no control over.
    Upper back pain is still there, but it may be an injury that TB-500 has no control over.

Other things I have noticed: Increased growth if facial hair & lower body fat. it may just be my diet. The extra facial hair may just be my imagination lol.

Overall Experience Satisfactory. Many people are having positive experiences with this product, so it might just be that my injuries are something that TB-500 has no control over. I will definitely give it another try in the future if I develop any injuries that I think would benefit from the use of TB-500.

I was like that at first too. Hesitant to declare it was working, thinking it couuld be a coincidence, or was healing on it's own NOT due to the TB. But it gets better mate. Wait a few more weeks and come back and tell us how it went for you?

I get it for 5lbs for $35. 99.99% pure. Why would you pay so much? PM me and I will send you a link to where i get mine, ok?

I hear it takes about one month for MSM to start to work. I bought mine from a local grocery store. What's wrong with your lower back? herniated disc?

Yes. Give it at least a month to take efffect. It's very subtle to notice at first. And then one day, it will occur to you that your pain has diminished and not as often either. One of the side efffects since it improves collegen synthesis is that your finger/toe nails grow quicker and I'm clipping mine all the time.

I have 2 bulging discs, a torn disc, a small crack in my spine and arthritis developing... or osteoarthritis perhaps? I don't know, I was so excited to hear of the multiple other problems I had that the last one I just seemed to forget

I have 2 bulging discs, a torn disc, a small crack in my spine and arthritis developing... or osteoarthritis perhaps? I don't know, I was so excited to hear of the multiple other problems I had that the last one I just seemed to forget
    this will take the pressure off your discs and give you some relief

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1306270791-1_best-fitness-inversion-table.jpg 
Views:	302 
Size:	27.3 KB 
ID:	130428

I actually do have one of those... the problem is I started hanging straight up and down and pulled my ab a while back. I think it's healed now though so I may give it another try. I'm almost to the point of trying the TB-500. I just read that it helps to even shrink solid tumors, but may cause growth of non solid ones... though there's no conclusive evidence.

I got my MSM today by the way and am going to take 5 g's a day. Am I supposed to take all 5 g's at the same time or break it up into 2 doses?

I actually do have one of those... the problem is I started hanging straight up and down and pulled my ab a while back. I think it's healed now though so I may give it another try. I'm almost to the point of trying the TB-500. I just read that it helps to even shrink solid tumors, but may cause growth of non solid ones... though there's no conclusive evidence.

I got my MSM today by the way and am going to take 5 g's a day. Am I supposed to take all 5 g's at the same time or break it up into 2 doses?
    either or. splitting it up may help speed up how long it takes before you start noticing some of the pain going away. Loading up 10grams for two weeks is also supposed to help. either way, it all takes you in the same general direction. I only take it once a day.

one other thing mate. the inversion table? no need to hang vertically. all you need is a slight angle. 45 degrees is about as far as you need to go. maybe even less. the idea is to take presssure off the discs and allow blood to circulate so that, in theory, it will promote quicker healing. if you have an alignment problem, you could also incorporate a rocking motion.

no need to hang veritically. maybe check out a youtube and see the proper way to use your equipment.

Disregard
    Last edited by DigitalGorilla; 12-27-2012 at 02:59 PM.

I would say it's a little soon but that was 12/10. How about now? It took a while for me to really notice things also but they were subtle but have been very good for over 2 months now to the point I have been able to cut out all pain meds I was on for 5+ years for over 2 months now.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 01-15-2013 at 05:14 AM.

I went back on the TB for some minor problems with the shoulder. The tendonitis is still in remission. I've slowly been adding weight to the reverse curls. I'm up to 60lbs x 25 reps one set (obviously not to failure, not trying to fatigue the muscle, but instead work the tendon), and now back to some real light weights on the one arm concentration curls. I think I went 25 reps each at both 40 and then 50 lbs. I need to go real slow here, as last time, i was repping 80lbs with my right arm, and the tendon started crunching/groaning as if vibrating, something it would do right before snapping.

faither is offline Junior Member
    Great read T R like your style no bull .just how I like it.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    >>>>>
    Last edited by Juced_porkchop; 01-16-2013 at 03:36 PM. Reason: wrong thread! ha

Quote Originally Posted by faither View Post
    Great read T R like your style no bull .just how I like it.
    Thanks mate. I hope it help(s/ed)

Papiriqui is offline Productive Member
    This is another great thread from you TR. I will read more on detail some other time since im on the field but i definitely want to try this soon. Perhaps before i cycle, have a little tendonitis on the inside of the forearm near elbow but is mostly gone, left foot achilles tendon tendonitis which bothers me at times which is the main reason i want to take it. Anyways great thread!! Thanks for doing the leg work for the rest of the board!!!
    Last edited by Papiriqui; 03-01-2013 at 09:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Papiriqui View Post
    This is another great thread from you TR. I will read more on detail some other time since im on the field but i definitely want to try this soon. Perhaps before i cycle, have a little tendonitis on the inside of the forearm near elbow but is mostly gone, left foot achilles tendon tendonitis which bothers me at times which is the main reason i want to take it. Anyways great thread!! Thanks for doing the leg work for the rest of the board!!!
    yOU bet mate. there is not enough real clinical data out there for those of us that do what we do, so i think that if more of us posted up what we did with some of this newer stuff, we could all learn from it.

GreatWhiteRunner is offline New Member
    First post, far too much reading and time to dive in. I was involved in a bike crash which caused severe back pain and later an imbalance causing Achilles tendon apathy. I have spent thousands on therapy and my pain killers are up to about 4 7.5 mg Vic a week (prescribed). I am concerned what this will do dependency wise

For my Achilles would you subQ in the Achilles sheath? Usually there are concerns about the damage that cortisone causes, however I am not sure if that is the injection or the compound.
    en
    Assume my lower back would get a great benefit being an ideal injection site.

Thanks folks

GreatWhiteRunner is offline New Member
    Did you ever take this for your Achilles? If so, interested in results. Thanks!

Thread Information