Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Roman's TB-500 log...........

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    TB500 has nothing to do with steroids . it's a healing peptide.

however, I'd suggest avoiding routines that can stress the tendon while you are trying to rehab/heal it.
    68Rebel likes this.

68Rebel is offline New Member
    OK thanks. good to know.

nitrust is offline New Member
    Sooo what ever happened did tb500 heal or tendons?

Quote Originally Posted by nitrust View Post
    Sooo what ever happened did tb500 heal or tendons?
    yes.

nitrust is offline New Member
    geopeptides has 3x5mg vial for 59.99 and with coupon 32 bux for 3 vials...you think 15mg would be enough for some mild distal bicep tendonitis

14mg was my first healing cycle, and it healed my tendonitis and shoulder issues.

zovert99 is offline New Member

rotor cuff

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    Really not much to log. Shoulders seem less sore, but also sleeping on my back more.
    iv ripped my right rotor cuff some years ago wrestling a jap guy..its so bad now i sleep with my arm over and under my head..my only option was to cut part of the collor bone off at the end..i cant do 100 lb bench press but as strange as it my sound i can do millatary presses up to 225 lbs for 6 to 8 reps..iam not getting the collor bone cut..but what desolves the spurs?

Quote Originally Posted by zovert99 View Post
    iv ripped my right rotor cuff some years ago wrestling a jap guy..its so bad now i sleep with my arm over and under my head..my only option was to cut part of the collor bone off at the end..i cant do 100 lb bench press but as strange as it my sound i can do millatary presses up to 225 lbs for 6 to 8 reps..iam not getting the collor bone cut..but what desolves the spurs?
    I see the problem. Never wrestle a jap guy! =)

I'm in the process of having spurs zapped off my vertabrea using RF (radio frequency). Same principle as zapping kidney stones and gall stones. The RF breaks them up small enough so they can pass without surgery. Calcium spurs, lacking protein found in bones, is hard but very brittle.

Time to have a discussion with your GP

Lifted1 is offline Member
    nice research TR!

my back is pissed after today's workout so I'm highly considering tb500. i posted in another tb thread as im a bit confused on dosing/quantity...are the vials on arr only 2mg total? so you need a whole vial per week and two the first?

Quote Originally Posted by Lifted1 View Post
    nice research TR!

my back is pissed after today's workout so I'm highly considering tb500. i posted in another tb thread as im a bit confused on dosing/quantity...are the vials on arr only 2mg total? so you need a whole vial per week and two the first?
    if you need bona fide healing, then TB is your compound. If you just strained your back, probably just some ice, maybe some NSAID's.
    Swissbro likes this.

nuttyproffsser is offline Associate Member
    can u TB-500 be taken with no problems while on a test cycle?

steppenwolf is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nuttyproffsser View Post
    i believe so. i read that it's like growth hormone.
    Last edited by steppenwolf; 10-23-2014 at 06:49 AM. Reason: clarified

Quote Originally Posted by steppenwolf View Post
    i believe so. it's growth hormone.
    well for what i been reading t500 doesnt release HGH hormone....is a pure repair peptide.

Quote Originally Posted by nuttyproffsser View Post
    yes you can

yes you can
    thanx roman

Maxgrowth is offline New Member
    Sorry i posted the same post twice
    Last edited by Maxgrowth; 10-23-2014 at 12:55 AM.

Maxgrowth is offline New Member
    Hey TimesRoman,

Glad that TB-500 worked so well for you!! Giving some hope the rest of us!!

I'm 25yrold Aussie!

Posted this across from New Member thread - advised by a reply to look into TB-500 for post surgical recovery of tendon full thickness tear.

I have to have Bilateral shoulder surgery due to Downward lateral overgrowth of the acromion process causing full thickness tears of my supraspinatus tendons.

I'm looking to not just mend and repair but increase collagen syn, and collagen cross-linking integrity! as you know some AAS like winstrol increases collagen syn but increases the brittleness of tendons also.

Just looking for some advise on cylcing/mixing ( sorry i'm a rookie ) HGH ; which is the best for collagen syn and cross link out of the AAS??
    And Tb-500 to promote all the things as i mentioned below and above!

SORRY FOR THE LONG POST!

Please read below for details.

I'm a complete rookie to AAS and never thought to consider it an option until everything broke down around me.
    Been a Personal trainer, Fighter, Extreme sport enthusiast for my whole life. The standard weak guy at the start of my life - Asthma, Anaphalaxia, Cealiac Diesease, Osgood Schlatter syndrome, Denied from the military due to cealiac diesease and the breaking point for me--

Bilateral shoulder surgery due to Downward lateral overgrowth of the acromion process causing full thickness tears of my supraspinatus tendons.

I have beat everything except the cealiac diesease but it has become dormant due to my strict diet.

I have had the first shoulder repaired ( 2months ago- Rehab now ) with two anchors holding the tendon back in place and sutured for the tear. My surgeon tells me there will always be weakness there with possible re-tearing later on in life. I'm still on the waiting list for my second shoulder.

I can't handle that, i want to be be fully repaired and stronger than ever so i can do everything i love and am passionate about, break records be something worthwhile! --- instead of a 25yrold guy back in his mum and dads home with no income or drive.

i started looking and have been taking the amino acid breakdowns of collagen- Glycine, Proline, Hydroxyproline( lysine and proline) and Arginine.
    BUT of course the natural way, the body only takes what it needs.
    AND I WANT TO BE stronger than i was before! Which has led me for the first time in my life to AAS.

I can see by far that GH is the best for dramatic increase in collagen syn, but NOT ironically decreasing collagen cross-linking integrity.
    OR
    Equipoise will increase procollagen III by approximately 340% -- slightly better than deca .

Oxandrolone has over a hundred studies documenting its effectiveness at treating patients needing rapid increases in collagen syn to enhance healing.

I am only doing rehab so my MAIN FOCUS IS increase joint/tendon/ligament strength and repairing. Then later on go back to training.

I don't know where to go to talk to someone about cycling properly in Australia and so have gratefully found this forum.

Once again i am at my wits end and massively need some encouragement and help from some, who look to make someone stronger than before and looking at all options. Rather than people like my tunnel visioned negative surgeon and docters.

Hope you moderators and experienced users only can give me some advice.

Maxgrowth

steppenwolf is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxgrowth View Post
    Hey TimesRoman,

I'm 25yrold Aussie!

Posted this across from New Member thread - advised by a reply to look into TB-500 for post surgical recovery of tendon full thickness tear.

I have to have Bilateral shoulder surgery due to Downward lateral overgrowth of the acromion process causing full thickness tears of my supraspinatus tendons.

I'm looking to not just mend and repair but increase collagen syn, and collagen cross-linking integrity! as you know some AAS like winstrol increases collagen syn but increases the brittleness of tendons also.

Just looking for some advise on cylcing/mixing ( sorry i'm a rookie ) HGH ; which is the best for collagen syn and cross link out of the AAS??

SORRY FOR THE LONG POST!

I'm a complete rookie to AAS and never thought to consider it an option until everything broke down around me.
    Been a Personal trainer, Fighter, Extreme sport enthusiast for my whole life. The standard weak guy at the start of my life - Asthma, Anaphalaxia, Cealiac Diesease, Osgood Schlatter syndrome, Denied from the military due to cealiac diesease and the breaking point for me--

Bilateral shoulder surgery due to Downward lateral overgrowth of the acromion process causing full thickness tears of my supraspinatus tendons.

I have beat everything except the cealiac diesease but it has become dormant due to my strict diet.

I have had the first shoulder repaired ( 2months ago- Rehab now ) with two anchors holding the tendon back in place and sutured for the tear. My surgeon tells me there will always be weakness there with possible re-tearing later on in life. I'm still on the waiting list for my second shoulder.

I can't handle that, i want to be be fully repaired and stronger than ever so i can do everything i love and am passionate about, break records be something worthwhile! --- instead of a 25yrold guy back in his mum and dads home with no income or drive.

i started looking and have been taking the amino acid breakdowns of collagen- Glycine, Proline, Hydroxyproline( lysine and proline) and Arginine.
    AND I WANT TO BE stronger than i was before! Which has led me for the first time in my life to AAS.

I can see by far that GH is the best for dramatic increase in collagen syn, but NOT ironically decreasing collagen cross-linking integrity.
    OR
    Equipoise will increase procollagen III by approximately 340% -- slightly better than deca .

Oxandrolone has over a hundred studies documenting its effectiveness at treating patients needing rapid increases in collagen syn to enhance healing.

I am only doing rehab so my MAIN FOCUS IS increase joint/tendon/ligament strength and repairing. Then later on go back to training.

I don't know where to go to talk to someone about cycling properly in Australia and so have gratefully found this forum.

Once again i am at my wits end and massively need some encouragement and help from some, who look to make someone stronger than before and looking at all options. Rather than people like my tunnel visioned negative surgeon and docters.

Maxgrowth
    equipose increases appetite. i got hungry 5 minutes after eating a

full meal. i would use primo instead of EQ. it is also good for tendons.

Iceberg is offline Member
    Just jumped on tb. Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxgrowth View Post
    Hey TimesRoman,

I'm 25yrold Aussie!

SORRY FOR THE LONG POST!

OR

Maxgrowth
    hands down, go with TB before trying anything else. why?

most gh is bogus, and expensive
    EQ is an anabolic steroid , and therefore will shut you down. using EQ will also put you at risk of sides

TB is the go to choice for healing. little to no sides, works quickly, and inexpensive.

Good luck
    --Roman

Did your blood pressure change with TB?

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnz4
    Not that I noticed.

I went to a new doc today. I'm always 120/80 he said 140/100. Gonna stop at cvs soon to do a double check.
    Last edited by Iceberg; 11-17-2014 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnz4 View Post
    it wasn't something I was monitoring as it wasn't a stated side nor something that I've heard others complain about. I do check my BP on a semi regular basis, and while on TB, I haven't noticed anything I wasn't expecting.........

Yea well I must of been nervous. Just now 118/62. So either nerves or he was wrong. It's never been that high.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnz4
    Yea well I must of been nervous. Just now 118/62. So either nerves or he was wrong. It's never been that high.
    White coat syndrome.

cv15 is offline New Member
    What sort of dosage protocol have people had success with? I received 15mg of it and dosage protocol from the doctor says .75mg per day for 6 weeks (5 on 2 off) so 3.75mg a week for 6 weeks as a loading protocol then same protocol but for 4-12 weeks half the dose. I will order more later if needed. Using it for post op arthscopy of hip and tryin to sort out sub deltoid bursitis in both shoulders to avoid more surgery.

Just wanted to let everyone one know. Swelling is gone after workouts. (Had it for years) ulnar neoropathy surgery and carpal tunnel were done a few years back. Pins and needles seem to have gone away. Overall I feel great and my mood has improved from not being in pain.....

deltapapatango is offline Associate Member
    Times Roman would you go with same cycle as posted in your original post? Would you change?

Quote Originally Posted by deltapapatango View Post
    Times Roman would you go with same cycle as posted in your original post? Would you change?
    I think my first cycle was a great cycle. It was something that was recommended to me, and glad I took the advice.

I have rethought the maintenance protocol, and look at it more favorably than I had in the past. mostly due to aging and trying to keep up with the constant battering old bulls get in the gym. maybe not as critical for young bulls. But, I think a maintenance dose is a damn good idea for those on cycle, ESPECIALLY if the body is not fully gym hardened. Connective tissue really takes a beating on cycle. So if you are getting ready to cycle, and have any doubts, it might not be a bad idea to run a maintenance cycle of TB for the duration of the AAS cycle. Maybe 1mg/week or so....
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I think my first cycle was a great cycle. It was something that was recommended to me, and glad I took the advice.
    I have rethought the maintenance protocol and look at it more favorably than I had in the past. mostly due to aging and trying to keep up with the constant battering old bulls get in the gym. maybe not as critical for young bulls. But, I think a maintenance dose is a damn good idea for those on cycle, ESPECIALLY if the body is not fully gym hardened. Connective tissue really takes a beating on cycle. So if you are getting ready to cycle, and have any doubts, it might not be a bad idea to run a maintenance cycle of TB for the duration of the AAS cycle. Maybe 1mg/week or so....
    TR I lost 85% of my connective tissue in R. Shoulder... Tearing my labrum in hlf and 3 other places... They used my biceps tendon to repair...

That was in 01 and slso tore rotator cuff in that shoulder. Have had 2 screws back out between the ball a socket causing huge bone spurs(that needed to be removed via surgery... I now need a total reverse joint replacement and been looking into RX GH snd a peptide like TB500! I also have chronic Bersitus in that shoulder...

Would you suggest this along side GH or try TB500 first in your opinion??

Turp is offline New Member
    Hey TR very interesting thread. TB-500 seems awesome in terms of healing. I do have 2 questions for you.

From your experience would you recommend TB-500 to an athlete who trains at a fairly high level just for regular recovery from training? I am considering using it for this purpose. The goal would be to increase my training volume/intensity while still recovering. I'm talking joint/muscle recovery.

Secondly, do you know anything about detection of TB-500 for a WADA test?? I managed to find a study which I cannot link (<25 posts) that shows a urine test for TB500, however it doesn't give any insight to the detection time of the substance? For example if I stopped taking TB-500 a month out from a WADA test what would the chances be of testing positive for anything indicating TB-500 usage.

Quote Originally Posted by Turp View Post
    Hey TR very interesting thread. TB-500 seems awesome in terms of healing. I do have 2 questions for you.

From your experience would you recommend TB-500 to an athlete who trains at a fairly high level just for regular recovery from training? I am considering using it for this purpose. The goal would be to increase my training volume/intensity while still recovering. I'm talking joint/muscle recovery.

Secondly, do you know anything about detection of TB-500 for a WADA test?? I managed to find a study which I cannot link (<25 posts) that shows a urine test for TB500, however it doesn't give any insight to the detection time of the substance? For example if I stopped taking TB-500 a month out from a WADA test what would the chances be of testing positive for anything indicating TB-500 usage.
    1) I get asked this question ALOT! My feelings are this. And I keep doing a rethink on this subject, so if you see me saying something contrary to what I've said in the past, that's the reason why. My feelings are that if you are significantly stressing your body, including significantly experiencing micro muscle fiber tear, or significantly stressing connective tissues like tendons and such, then a good 0.5 mg/ week will assist in staying ahead of the curve when it comes to potential injury. This is especially true as a bloke ages into his middle years and healing times begin to slow. I will now preface this by saying you should not employ this technique if you are already injured, as in this case, you will still need to rest the trauma site until the pain diminishes - then after the pain is gone, your routine should be modified or weight reduced to prevent future re-injury.

2) Testing for TB. I am not aware of any tests currently employed testing for TB. Two things. 1) TB is a peptide found in the body as TB~4. TB500 is the synthetic version, but nearly identical. 2) TB is very short lived in the body itself. Consider the following.

Amino Acids < Peptides < Proteins

So your body will break it down pretty fast, like any other amino acid, or peptide, or protein. And since TB is NOT a performance enhancing drug, not sure why there would be a test for it in the first place; although the rational argument is not always necessary when testing takes place. Sometimes it's emotional or political.

Good question

---Roman
    lovbyts likes this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    1) I get asked this question ALOT! My feelings are this. And I keep doing a rethink on this subject, so if you see me saying something contrary to what I've said in the past, that's the reason why. My feelings are that if you are significantly stressing your body, including significantly experiencing micro muscle fiber tear, or significantly stressing connective tissues like tendons and such, then a good 0.5 mg/ week will assist in staying ahead of the curve when it comes to potential injury. This is especially true as a bloke ages into his middle years and healing times begin to slow. I will now preface this by saying you should not employ this technique if you are already injured, as in this case, you will still need to rest the trauma site until the pain diminishes - then after the pain is gone, your routine should be modified or weight reduced to prevent future re-injury.

2) Testing for TB. I am not aware of any tests currently employed testing for TB. Two things. 1) TB is a peptide found in the body as TB~4. TB500 is the synthetic version, but nearly identical. 2) TB is very short lived in the body itself. Consider the following.

Amino Acids < Peptides < Proteins

So your body will break it down pretty fast, like any other amino acid, or peptide, or protein. And since TB is NOT a performance enhancing drug, not sure why there would be a test for it in the first place; although the rational argument is not always necessary when testing takes place. Sometimes it's emotional or political.

Good question

---Roman
    Welcome New member.

Stats?

Sirbattos is offline New Member
    Hey roman, have read a fair few pages on this topic, must have missed where you stated your end result.

I'm 6 months post shoulder reconstruction and trying to get back into the gym/sport though still quite painful.

how did you find you cycle in regards to your shoulder pain whilst using it and for long term effect, or did you have to keep cycling to relieve pain?

did you find it more of a pain relief or an overall improvement of join health

LiftEatRestRepeat is offline New Member
    Hey TR I read your thread and was wondering if you'd suggest TB500 for someone who has osteoarthritis in their shoulder. If not- what would you suggest as far as healing or regrowing your cartilage goes?

Thanks in advance- someone who just wants to lift again.

wellshii is offline Member
    All these peptides scare me. Something out of a movie.Science is amazing,hence why im in love with it.Great log man.

Quote Originally Posted by LiftEatRestRepeat View Post
    Hey TR I read your thread and was wondering if you'd suggest TB500 for someone who has osteoarthritis in their shoulder. If not- what would you suggest as far as healing or regrowing your cartilage goes?

Thanks in advance- someone who just wants to lift again.
    NO. Osteoarthritis is not a traumatic injury, and therefore outside the purview of what TB is designed for. TB is for healing injuries, nothing more. (I'm currently running a TB cycle as my left arm tendonitis flared up again). For repair to cartilage, recommend MSM (to be taken in the long term). I have another log (I believe) on MSM. You can search for it with the function in the upper right of your screen. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by wellshii View Post
    All these peptides scare me. Something out of a movie.Science is amazing,hence why im in love with it.Great log man.
    Absolutely nothing scary about peptides. So let me ask some very "stupid" questions to illustrate my point.

Are you afraid of protein? What about Amino Acids? Any of that bother you?

Reason I ask, is because Peptides are made out of chains of amino acids, and Protein is made out of chains of peptides

Protein > Peptides > Amino Acids

Only if you are worried about Protein or amino acids would you worry about peptides.

Still worried about Peptides? Didn't think so

Cheers!

---Roman
    wellshii likes this.

Johnnyoliva is offline New Member
    Good to see a post like this, really brings a better shaded color than the one dealing with doctors...
    Im 20 years young and have rotator cuff (supraspinatus) tendinosis, Bilateral Quadricep tendinosis & had surgery on my left shoulders labrum last april (bankart repair) still healing from that. Ive had the tendinosis for 4 months now and tried everything from P.T to mayofacial release and not much made a difference.

Also I'm low on testosterone if that makes a difference and been on a testosterone diet with ALOT of steak, its pretty ****ing awesome to say the least.
    Ive been reading up on GH and TB500 and trying to figure out which is better for my condition? Im leaning more towards TB500 especially because of my age. You mentioned your son had shoulder injuries and was good in a month, did he continue the same 6 week regiment as you & is the injury still healed ? Much appreciation to your thoughts on it, & because i figure your busy a little incentive for ya im a stock broker and my tip of the day is LOAD UP on marijuana stocks. NGBL $.1... GWPH $72 more were that came from.

Johnnyoliva is offline New Member
    Good to see a post like this, really brings a better shaded color than the one dealing with doctors...
    Im 20 years young and have rotator cuff (supraspinatus) tendinosis, Bilateral Quadricep tendinosis & had surgery on my left shoulders labrum last april (bankart repair) still healing from that. Ive had the tendinosis for 4 months now and tried everything from P.T to mayofacial release and not much made a difference.

Also I'm low on testosterone my counts 550 if that makes a difference and been on a testosterone diet with ALOT of steak, its pretty ****ing awesome to say the least.
    Ive been reading up on GH and TB500 and trying to figure out which is better for my condition? Im leaning more towards TB500 especially because of my age. You mentioned your son had shoulder injuries and was good in a month, did he continue the same 6 week regiment as you & is the injury still healed ? Much appreciation to your thoughts on it, & because i figure your busy a little incentive for ya im a stock broker and my tip of the day is LOAD UP on marijuana stocks. NGBL $.1... GWPH $72 more were that came from.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread Information