Chuckdiesel is offline Associate Member

Lightbulb Am I reading this correctly??

ok so here is an excerpt from a very interesting GHRH article I came across...This little tidbit has to do with GnRH agonists, like triptorelin...

Another important physiological question addressed by
    the early GHRH studies in normal men concerned the
    similarity of the somatotroph to the gonadotroph in its
    responsiveness to prolonged stimulation by its hypothalamic-releasing hormone. When GnRH is administered
    intermittently, luteinizing hormone and folliclestimulating hormone (follitropin) are released; when
    GnRH is administered continuously, however, secretion of
    luteinizing hormone and follicle-stimulating hormone diminish and cease, suggesting a “down regulation” of the
    gonadotroph receptor. This observation is the basis for the
    treatment of precocious puberty or carcinoma of the prostate with long-acting GnRH analogs or agonists, because
    they provide a reversible “medical gonadectomy”

What I get out of this article is when a GnRH agonist is administered intermittently, it causes the pituitary to release luteinizing hormone and follicle stimulating hormone but when it is administered continuously it causes the hormones to stop being produced therefore causing "a reversible chemical castration"

What I get is using a GnRH agonist, like triptorelin, for a single injection will in fact cause your body to produce the hormones necessary to bring your system back on and if one were to use them continuously it would in fact cause a negative reaction shutting down your system again.

I have done non stop research with triptorelin and from what I have gathered is a single injection, a definite amount is yet to be discovered by myself but from what I have seen a single 100mcg injection is g2g, will turn your system back on and have it running optimally but if one were to do multiple injections it would cause way more harm than good. If anyone else has done as much reading and researching into this peptide, please give your feedback. Whether it be good or bad I would like to fully discuss this peptide so as others are more aware, as is one of the main points of these forums. In my opinion, and from what I have seen on other forums from members who have used this peptide once and had very good results accompanied with blood work, this can be a very powerful tool for pct, and especially to those who run extremely long and heavy cycles. Oh and if anyone wants the link to the article I am reading, ask and i'll pm you the link...besides this little bit about GnRH agonists it is extremely informative about GHRH and touches a bit on the one we all commonly use, the grf with 29 aminos...it talks more about the grf's with 40 and 44 aminos but it gives you a strong impression of the awesomeness with GHRH peptides

Optima25 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuckdiesel
    ok so here is an excerpt from a very interesting GHRH article I came across...This little tidbit has to do with GnRH agonists, like triptorelin...

Another important physiological question addressed by
    the early GHRH studies in normal men concerned the
    similarity of the somatotroph to the gonadotroph in its
    responsiveness to prolonged stimulation by its hypothalamic-releasing hormone. When GnRH is administered
    intermittently, luteinizing hormone and folliclestimulating hormone (follitropin) are released; when
    GnRH is administered continuously, however, secretion of
    luteinizing hormone and follicle-stimulating hormone diminish and cease, suggesting a “down regulation” of the
    gonadotroph receptor. This observation is the basis for the
    treatment of precocious puberty or carcinoma of the prostate with long-acting GnRH analogs or agonists, because
    they provide a reversible “medical gonadectomy”

What I get out of this article is when a GnRH agonist is administered intermittently, it causes the pituitary to release luteinizing hormone and follicle stimulating hormone but when it is administered continuously it causes the hormones to stop being produced therefore causing "a reversible chemical castration"

What I get is using a GnRH agonist, like triptorelin, for a single injection will in fact cause your body to produce the hormones necessary to bring your system back on and if one were to use them continuously it would in fact cause a negative reaction shutting down your system again.

I have done non stop research with triptorelin and from what I have gathered is a single injection, a definite amount is yet to be discovered by myself but from what I have seen a single 100mcg injection is g2g, will turn your system back on and have it running optimally but if one were to do multiple injections it would cause way more harm than good. If anyone else has done as much reading and researching into this peptide, please give your feedback. Whether it be good or bad I would like to fully discuss this peptide so as others are more aware, as is one of the main points of these forums. In my opinion, and from what I have seen on other forums from members who have used this peptide once and had very good results accompanied with blood work, this can be a very powerful tool for pct, and especially to those who run extremely long and heavy cycles. Oh and if anyone wants the link to the article I am reading, ask and i'll pm you the link...besides this little bit about GnRH agonists it is extremely informative about GHRH and touches a bit on the one we all commonly use, the grf with 29 aminos...it talks more about the grf's with 40 and 44 aminos but it gives you a strong impression of the awesomeness with GHRH peptides
    It is disapointing bro. Nobody seems to care about this stuff. I have it in my fridge. And I have the same informations as you have. Single dose 100mcg. I'm going to try it - because I am at the end of my cycle

Chuckdiesel is offline Associate Member
    Ya, I have noticed no one has any interest into triptorelin...I don't blame anyone for it though cause there are so many other methods to keeping your system running while on and getting it back on post cycle. Fill me in on your experience if you choose to use it bro

This is interesting. I'm curious to see what the vets will say.

Thread Information