jg42058p is offline Member

Can GHRP-6 cause gyno?

Can GHRP-6 cause gyno growth?

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No, Gyno is due to estrogen and like hormones. GHRP should not effect that much.
    it has been seen to raise/alter some hormones like cortisol and prog, but not to the extent of gyno.
    atleast I have never seen it and have done a fair bit of research and testing.
    you should be fine with it, with GHRP-6 i woudl worry more about the hunger it gives. unless you are bulking, stick to ghrp2.

I have done a study with both from ar-r (not at same time but in same run) and let me tell you the GHRP-6 made me eat like i was starved for 5 days then tossed into a buffet, 15min post dosing! :-P
    Results where about the same and its amazing stacked with ig1 and CJC.

depends on your goals.

Dpyle is offline Productive Member
    From my recent research I've read that it can raise prolactin levels, but also that ghrp-6 has less of an effect on prolactin than ghrp-2. IMO I wouldn't rule out the possibility of it though.

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dpyle View Post
    From my recent research I've read that it can raise prolactin levels, but also that ghrp-6 has less of an effect on prolactin than ghrp-2. IMO I wouldn't rule out the possibility of it though.
    I am pretty sure it is 6 that is worse for that then GHRP2. but regardless I have never herd of someone getting gyno from them and that effect seems pretty small.

I think he means chances are very low to get any sort of gyno issue.

Dpyle is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigpapabuff
    I am pretty sure it is 6 that is worse for that then GHRP2. but regardless I have never herd of someone getting gyno from them and that effect seems pretty small.

I think he means chances are very low to get any sort of gyno issue.
    Nope double checked thinking I may have switched the 2. According to to DAT 6 is shown to have a slight effect on prolactin levels above 100mcg dosage. Where as 2 is shown at all dosage levels to increase prolactin to the high end of the normal range.

My reasoning behind stating I wouldn't rule it out as a possibility is simply that you never now how your body will respond to a chemical. There have been people who ran high dose aas cycles with no ai and no sides. Are you gonna take that chance? Just good to keep it in the back of your mind as a "just in case" thought In my opinion.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I doubt it , Im starting to compare peps to pro hormones.....not really sure they make a big difference.

SmittyG_31 is offline New Member
    I had me first bit of gyno while using GHRP-2 and CJC-1295 no dac. I guess it was due to increased prolactin levels. I had the leaky nipples and then not too much longer afterward developed hard lumps. It could be possibly that my estrogen levels were already elevated, so I can't rule that out.

Thread Information