jg42058p is offline Member

Peptides and herniated disks

I herniated the L5S1 disk in my back in June.
    Leg pain has gone away and back pain went away except for last week when I tried doing some crunches and squat movements (no weights, just the bar). Leg pain is still gone but back feels a little irritated. Staying out of the gym for a week.

I am considering trying to use peptides of some type for cutting purposes, possibly stacked with ECA some point soon. Could these chemicals help speed up the healing process of disk fluid resorption? I dont plan on doing squats for atleast 6 monthes or more but still wanna do some upper body stuff, maybe leg curls/extensions. Hoping to lose body fat and maintain muscle - ill be doing cardio and diet, but im trying to lose the sticky fat that is really difficult to lose.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Thymosin Beta 4 (aka TB-500) is a naturally occurring peptide. It is found in high concentrations in blood platelets, wound fluid and other tissues in the body. Tβ4 is not a growth factor; rather, it is a major actin regulating peptide. Tβ4 has been found to play an important role in protection, regeneration and remodeling of injured or damaged tissues. The gene for Tβ4 has also been found to be one of the first to be upregulated after a wound occurs.

I am in the final stages of my own trial, if you care to read about it here:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...n-s-TB-500-log...........

It is not a miracle cure, and no guarantees.

But it might be worth a shot?

Thread Information