largerthannormal is offline Productive Member

GH lp Hydrotropin

Hey guys never been on GH before. Done 5 -6 cycles of other things but never this. Going to run one while on the gh towards the end as well.

Just trying to figure out more info on the name cause i know how people manipulate one dang letter to pawn it off as another product.

I know its a yellow top and all the 90% of generics are junk..

heres the problem. Its coming from a family member who has used it in the past but all of his buddies use it. So the person is okay.

Going to purchase 3 kits. 100iu/kit

do i have any chance of this going over well? I use his gear and always works well.

let me know if you need anymore info..

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by largerthannormal
    Hey guys never been on GH before. Done 5 -6 cycles of other things but never this. Going to run one while on the gh towards the end as well.

Just trying to figure out more info on the name cause i know how people manipulate one dang letter to pawn it off as another product.

heres the problem. Its coming from a family member who has used it in the past but all of his buddies use it. So the person is okay.

do i have any chance of this going over well? I use his gear and always works well.

Dont buy, its crap
    Last edited by Razor; 08-29-2012 at 10:37 AM.

Thanks Razor!! crap.........

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by largerthannormal
    Thanks Razor!! crap.........
    Just buy real gear and steroids , to much fake gh going around now.

Is there a small chance i could get lucky or everytime its junk?

he gets me real test and what not.. i figured since the guy was good i might have a chance..hes not a dealer either.. just family who uses himself

Razor is offline Banned
    Just dont waste any time with GH anymore....its just not worth it. I was lucky enough to run legit serostim and nurtropin and anki for almost two years now, but all these sources have dried up and seems anki is having problems and lying to people..

Lets talk about your stats, age, training history/time diet and what hear you are planning on running. And we can go from there, just dont buy that GH save oyur money

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by largerthannormal View Post
    Is there a small chance i could get lucky or everytime its junk?
    no chance of it being real. Making steroids is one thing. Making gh is a whole other world. No ugl has the millions in equipment to make it
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

last question guys... would it be stupid to just get one.... get blood work done and check?

Razor is offline Banned
    last question guys... would it be stupid to just get one.... get blood work done and check?
    yes you can pin 10iu and go get a GH serum test within 2 hours..however I dont think its worth the money, cause you are then buying crap GH thats not real then going to pay for a $100 test to prove its not real

Okay guys.. sounds good!!! Thanks for your input. of course i been on here for years and not source fishing. Since sources do not sell pharm grade. Is the only way to get real stuff to actually have a gh issue?

Im just trying to figure this out.. the family member who offered it to me is 312lbs at 10%. I totally agree with you guys and am on your side. Im just confused right now that all guys!!.. trying to make heads of things.

Either way thanks for all your efforts and Info so far !!

Razor is offline Banned
    Okay guys.. sounds good!!! Thanks for your input. of course i been on here for years and not source fishing. Since sources do not sell pharm grade. Is the only way to get real stuff to actually have a gh issue?

Im just trying to figure this out.. the family member who offered it to me is 312lbs at 10%. I totally agree with you guys and am on your side. Im just confused right now that all guys!!.. trying to make heads of things.

Either way thanks for all your efforts and Info so far !!
    Do you want to discuss what your stats goals and gear usage is going to be...minus the GH.

That sounds like an idea.

Heres a rough idea of things.
    Im 28 186lbs currently at 10% ( i look acutally pretty big due to my frame structure) for 185lb guy.
    Ive fought at 170lbs and 185 and 205. My diet is the same everyday
    off cycle i stick right at my tdee.. about 3300 cals. cutters im about 2600 and bulkers im around 4k rough idea of meals

meal1: 2 egg whites 2 eggs.. 1 cup oats
    meal 2: 1/2 lb sirloin with 1 cup white rice
    meal 3: 6-8oz chicken breast 1 sweet potatoe
    meal 4 protein shake 1 cup br or white rice ( for me i havent noticed much diff between the two)
    LIFT ( supps)
    Meal 5 protein shake / 2/3 cup oats
    meal 6 6-8oz chicken breast/?
    meal 7 either cottage cheese.. peanut butter

this is just for a rough idea.

I always gain 10-12 lbs while on cycle and i can physically tell the stuff is good by how i feel sexually. and a few other sides. then I usally loose a good 3-4 lbs.. most cycles i only keep about 5-7lbs of lean mass.. some times if im not soo good on PCT i loose a lil more..

fist cycles were 500mg test
    then moved to test/ trn
    and a few others similar. nothing super crazy.

my goal is 205-210 at 9%. ( my life goal. ) due to my frame i will looke huge at 205. im 5ft 10 very wide..

Razor is offline Banned

Your still going to buy the gh even though its fake?

Huh? no man, you asked for my stats and goals and i thought u meant you were gona help me think of ways to achieve them with out the gh
    Last edited by largerthannormal; 08-29-2012 at 11:25 AM.

Razor is offline Banned
    Look I think am one of the few people...I think...that ran legit pharma gh by its self for over a year and half and got great results. I know what the results are without gear usage, and for me it was great, but I was on high quality serostim/nurtropin/anki bio. If you are going to use real steroids and fake GH, your not going to be able to tell the difference BTW the two because you are going to feel great off the anabolic 's....you will only think the GH is working..when its not..

Razor is offline Banned
    Huh? no man, you asked for my stats and goals and i thought u meant you were gona help me think of ways to achieve them with out the gh
    edit

My bad I skipped that post..yes im glad you decided to not run it. Let me go over your post, ok you done 5-6 cycles already
    Last edited by Razor; 08-29-2012 at 11:29 AM.

Razor is offline Banned
    What are you starting stats prior to working out and gear usage of 5-6 cycles. your not as big as your should be with that many cycles under your belt...and you diet is not enough. you need more food. post up your diet in the nutrition section so 405 and Gbrice can help you out

sounds good. I wasnt going to jump on the steroids until a good 6 months in. I would have had the gh levels tested on the first kit of course.

ive probably done a good 6 cycles. I blew up on the first one.. messed up a few more as I wasn't very knowledgeable at the time.

I see your pics in other threads i look like a 10lbs smaller version of you..

my diet was just a rough idea of the foods.. the cals change per what my goal is. 4000 clean cals shuld make me grow.

yes I defanatly know imnot as big as i shuld be. Thats my dang problem.. LMAO..

prior to all this.. maybe 160lb chunker man boobies............ hahah...

Razor is offline Banned
    sounds good. I wasnt going to jump on the steroids until a good 6 months in. I would have had the gh levels tested on the first kit of course.

ive probably done a good 6 cycles. I blew up on the first one.. messed up a few more as I wasn't very knowledgeable at the time.

I see your pics in other threads i look like a 10lbs smaller version of you..
    post some pics up in here..will help me out seeing what is going on with you
    I was a very small buy before, I still think im small as a matter of fact

so was i.. i hear ya... people say im huge and im like .. wth are you looking at.... nah man ur pics u look pretty big.

My pics suck.. I have a back one but my front i have too many tattoos ih have to blurr the whole dang thing out... my back one i have to half cut out too.. dunno if it will help much. physically im not bad. IM friends with a few other guys on here and been helping them along the way just as you are too me. So i understand man.. i just know back in the day even some generics were good.. i figrued since he was my uncle and hes jacked to the hills. he wouldnt be BS-en me. So many mixed reviews its tough for a newb like me to get into this..

Razor is offline Banned
    this is where I am now. I still have a lot of work to do..

8/10/2012
    Gyno on right nipple 100% gone

Nice man.. my quads are about the same... ur chest is a lil better than mine and arms slightly bigger. wish i had some better ones!! Ur lookin good bro!!

Attachment 125983

wish i didnt have to blurr it all out so you could see the cuts and size... same with the front...

Razor is offline Banned
    what are you bluring out tattoo's?

yes...... im overly cautious lol...

do you have any advice for a fella to start heading for one day future use of gh? id still want to give it a whirl. do i become gh deficient? haha. lol .. is there a chance or a time period i would be tested with low levels?

Razor is offline Banned
    do you have any advice for a fella to start heading for one day future use of gh? id still want to give it a whirl. do i become gh deficient? haha. lol .. is there a chance or a time period i would be tested with low levels?
    Just stay away from GH right now..to much drama and not worth the risk

sounds good man!

Thread Information