largerthannormal is offline Productive Member

IGF test vs GH serum

Hey guys.. wonder whats the best way to test legit gh...

so much mixed reviews im ready to read more to make my decision on which one is better

Also how does it work, order a test online then send it back out or what is normal protocol?

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Go to privatemdlabs.com and read how it works. Id get the hgh serum test as well as igf test

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    cool cool thanks man!

I had the HGH blood serum test done and it was $50

blackfiveo is offline New Member
    I have my first hgh test tomorrow I have been doubting these 10IU yellow tops (lack of sides and no vacuum seal) I see some people load up to 10iu 3hrs before test.

I was thinking doing 3 IU 3 hours before another 3 2 hours before and another 3 1 hour before to make sure and give it a fair shake.

Results: I don't even know what number would be "elevated" because I do not have a baseline. Does anyone know what a normal vs elevated range is?

Thanks

Sheven is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackfiveo View Post
    I have my first hgh test tomorrow I have been doubting these 10IU yellow tops (lack of sides and no vacuum seal) I see some people load up to 10iu 3hrs before test.

I was thinking doing 3 IU 3 hours before another 3 2 hours before and another 3 1 hour before to make sure and give it a fair shake.

Results: I don't even know what number would be "elevated" because I do not have a baseline. Does anyone know what a normal vs elevated range is?

Thanks
    Test differ from lab to lab, if they did ELISA or other. ask the lab they must give baselines and reference interval.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheven

Test differ from lab to lab, if they did ELISA or other. ask the lab they must give baselines and reference interval.
    Good point I'm doin the lab corps test was 70$ test is called hgh serum test I called and they said it looks for 191aa. Not sure how soon I'll have my results I'm going in an hour, and I did 10iu IM just shy of 2 hours ago

GH serum levels peak about an hour post injection.

Your GH serum ref range is 0.0 - 2.9 b/c if you get the test done fasted in the morning you should have little or no natural GH in your bloodstream. At 10iu you should test at least in the mid 20's.
    Last edited by Sgt. Hartman; 09-11-2012 at 08:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman
    GH serum levels peak about an hour post injection.

Your GH serum ref range is 0.0 - 2.9 b/c if you get the test done fasted in the morning you should have little or no natural GH in your bloodstream. At 10iu you should test at least in the mid 20's.
    Thanks. Pinned the 10iu IM in my delt,and they drew my blood 2hr and 45 minutes after that. They did not know how long the results take, I'm hoping for the best but being that I've read bad things about this "batch" and no sides or vacumn seal I'm prepared for the bad news. Shitty part is this was my 2nd order and the first showed all the normal signs and after 4 months all the gains were there. Figured source was gtg so snag a big order. Shame on me.

When I get my results am I allowed to post them? I am new and not sure of protocol?

Yeah post up your results.

I got mine tested this morning too so hopefully I'll have results and post them tomorrow.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bw.png 
Views:	1733 
Size:	132.5 KB 
ID:	126588

Got my results back 12.4 ng/Ml

I did not FAST before the BW and ate my normal breakfast egg whites/oatmeal
    Last edited by blackfiveo; 09-13-2012 at 03:24 PM.

Thread Information