dleonard77 is offline New Member

21 and interested in hgh

I have posted this on another forum, but want to hear from those at this forum as well:

I'm 21, 5'10", and 163 lbs and am in very good shape due to my dedication to daily lifting and eating very healthy. I recently have been doing much research on HGH and the side-effects, both positive and negative, that are associated with taking GH, and went ahead and purchased 100IU of Somatropin. I understand that in order to have substantial gains I will need to take much more this and have connections to continue receiving more doses. In my quest for finding the correct dosing, which I have found ranges from 1-10IUs based on the users I have read about, Ive determined a dosing schedule as follows:
    Week 1-4: HGH 2i.u.'s one injection

Week 5: HGH 2.5 i.u.'s one injection

Week 6: HGH 3 i.u.'s split into two injections of 1.5 i.u.'s each

Week 7: HGH 3.5 i.u.'s split into two injections of 1.75 i.u's each

Also, in all my research I have found that senior members in forums strongly suggest those in their 20s to NOT use it, but have also found forum members who are in their 20s that currently use it, or have used it, and state they really like the product and have not had any serious negative side effects associated with taking it.

I specifically would like to hear from those who are in their 20s and take HGH, or those that have taken HGH in their 20s, what dosing they chose to do, and if they would recommend a person such as I into taking it. I've read enough of people saying "taking HGH in your 20s is bad or worthless" so I want to hear from people who actually have experienced HGH in their 20s and what they recommend or not recommend.

My hopes are to tighten up my body, possibly put on an inch or so, and to just gain many of the "other positive side effects" that are commonly associated with taking HGH.

I would greatly appreciate any feedback or recomendations as to what I should do.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You are only running this for 7 weeks?
    You aren't likely to see anything at all.
    Last edited by MuscleInk; 09-13-2012 at 02:32 PM.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    what kind of gh do you have somatropin is just another name for Gh. its not a brand
    99% of the gh out there is fake. So you probably dont have gh. There are only a few legitimate companies that make it
    At your age it is a waste. when you inject gh your body stops making it. So pretty much the amount you are proposing to inject will just replace what you make naturally.
    i have used it in my mid 20's at higher doses then you are suggesting. and i see much more from using it now at 35 then i did then,
    also you would need about 10x the amount you have to even make it worth using.
    Gh does not put on alot of muscle. so if your goal is to gain some size your wasting more time and money
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dleonard77 View Post
    I have posted this on another forum, but want to hear from those at this forum as well:

I'm 21, 5'10", and 163 lbs and am in very good shape due to my dedication to daily lifting and eating very healthy. I recently have been doing much research on HGH and the side-effects, both positive and negative, that are associated with taking GH, and went ahead and purchased 100IU of Somatropin. I understand that in order to have substantial gains I will need to take much more this and have connections to continue receiving more doses. In my quest for finding the correct dosing, which I have found ranges from 1-10IUs based on the users I have read about, Ive determined a dosing schedule as follows:
    Week 1-4: HGH 2i.u.'s one injection

Week 5: HGH 2.5 i.u.'s one injection

Week 6: HGH 3 i.u.'s split into two injections of 1.5 i.u.'s each

Week 7: HGH 3.5 i.u.'s split into two injections of 1.75 i.u's each

Also, in all my research I have found that senior members in forums strongly suggest those in their 20s to NOT use it, there's a very good reason for this! but have also found forum members who are in their 20s that currently use it, or have used it, and you'll also find 20 year olds who smoke crack but that doesn't make it safe or healthy and state they really like the product and have not had any serious negative side effects associated with taking it.

I specifically would like to hear from those who are in their 20s and take HGH, or those that have taken HGH in their 20s, what dosing they chose to do, and if they would recommend a person such as I into taking it. I've read enough of people saying "taking HGH in your 20s is bad or worthless" so I want to hear from people who actually have experienced HGH in their 20s and what they recommend or not recommend.

My hopes are to tighten up my body, possibly put on an inch or so, and to just gain many of the "other positive side effects" that are commonly associated with taking HGH.

I would greatly appreciate any feedback or recomendations as to what I should do.
    youre 21and likely an ectomorph who is having a bit of trouble putting on weight. join the club bro. but the truth is all you need to do is EAT MORE, train hard and rest. don't be putting hormones in to your system while it's still developing. be smart and don't be one of the lazy ones..

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd recommend peps instead of HGH, unless you know for a fact you can get legit Hgh.
    at 21, might be a bbit too young, unless you know for a fact all your long bone plates are closed. Personally, I'd hold off for another couple of years. Statistically, there is a significant % of the male population still growing until 23. You probably could get away with it by taking now, but if it were me, i'd avoid the risk.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Ghrp/cjc combo.

Muscletech is offline Associate Member
    Exactly, for me at this days.. Peptides are a better choice (cjc1295 dac/ghrp2) it's comparable at 4 IU ED of synthetic gh... that' what I've read on another board..

Thread Information