I have posted this on another forum, but want to hear from those at this forum as well:

I'm 21, 5'10", and 163 lbs and am in very good shape due to my dedication to daily lifting and eating very healthy. I recently have been doing much research on HGH and the side-effects, both positive and negative, that are associated with taking GH, and went ahead and purchased 100IU of Somatropin. I understand that in order to have substantial gains I will need to take much more this and have connections to continue receiving more doses. In my quest for finding the correct dosing, which I have found ranges from 1-10IUs based on the users I have read about, Ive determined a dosing schedule as follows:
Week 1-4: HGH 2i.u.'s one injection

Week 5: HGH 2.5 i.u.'s one injection

Week 6: HGH 3 i.u.'s split into two injections of 1.5 i.u.'s each

Week 7: HGH 3.5 i.u.'s split into two injections of 1.75 i.u's each

Also, in all my research I have found that senior members in forums strongly suggest those in their 20s to NOT use it, but have also found forum members who are in their 20s that currently use it, or have used it, and state they really like the product and have not had any serious negative side effects associated with taking it.

I specifically would like to hear from those who are in their 20s and take HGH, or those that have taken HGH in their 20s, what dosing they chose to do, and if they would recommend a person such as I into taking it. I've read enough of people saying "taking HGH in your 20s is bad or worthless" so I want to hear from people who actually have experienced HGH in their 20s and what they recommend or not recommend.

My hopes are to tighten up my body, possibly put on an inch or so, and to just gain many of the "other positive side effects" that are commonly associated with taking HGH.

I would greatly appreciate any feedback or recomendations as to what I should do.