Thread: First HGH cycle

Tasmaniac is offline Associate Member

First HGH cycle

Hello. After successfully completing my last cycle on sus and gaining 33lb, I am planning my next one for December. I am planning so far ahead because I want to make this one even better and it will be my first HGH cycle. I have just managed to find a few new sources and it looks like I will be able to buy whatever I want this time. I am 35 years old, weigh 185lb with around 10% bodyfat.

Here's the plan:
    HGH 1.8-2IU eod for 6 months (fvcking expensive!)
    Sustanon 250 - 250mg eod for 12 weeks (well almost 12 weeks. Just until the vial is done)

This cycle I plan to put on atleast 20 lb of lbm and add some cardio to my workout in order to get as healthy and fit as I can. I will start buying some extra stuff for pct soon just incase I get any nasty sides. As I've only got clomid left now.

What else would I need?
    Any tips?

Any help is appreciated...

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You was way to light for your height to start your first cycle . How long ago was it?
    2ius won't do anything noticeable so unless you can double the dose I'd drop it.
    And I would cut the dose down by half for your planned cycle. No need to run 1000mgs for your second run.

I would suspect being so light when you started your first cycle that your diet isn't adequate enough and you will probably lose all your gains over time due to your diet not being able to support new tissue. I would seriously look at your diet before starting your second cycle.

You going to take an AI

PLANNED PCT?

Yeah I was real light when I started my last course. It was due to a few things. Work, bad habits etc I was getting to skinny and needed a bit of help to achieve it quicker. My back hasn't been good which makes it hard to work out at times. I am spending the time and money to try and get my back issues sorted out and was hoping to put in a solid 6 months at the gym when I have. My diet has all been changed and is good to go.

How long have you been training for

Quote Originally Posted by Tasmaniac View Post
    Yeah I was real light when I started my last course. It was due to a few things. Work, bad habits etc I was getting to skinny and needed a bit of help to achieve it quicker. My back hasn't been good which makes it hard to work out at times. I am spending the time and money to try and get my back issues sorted out and was hoping to put in a solid 6 months at the gym when I have. My diet has all been changed and is good to go.
    You shouldn't touch steroids if you cant train properly and also if you have only been training for a short while. You have started taking aas before you have built a base and I'm sure you will slowly start losing your gains. You really need to sort your training out, diet and build a base from hard training for around 2yrs.

Steroids will only give you more issues than you already had, you need to be careful

The last couple of years I had a few health problems which caused me to lose a lot of weight. I had previously sat on between 180-200lb.. So actually, I was just gaining back depleted weight. This time I plan to push through and get to 220+ which I have never reached before and just maintain that.
    I used to do a lot of things wrong which caused me not to put on weight but I have learnt a lot more and just need the time training. I am planning to put on another 10-20lb naturally first. Roughly 1 kg a week.

Jdabb is offline New Member
    The last couple of years I had a few health problems which caused me to lose a lot of weight. I had previously sat on between 180-200lb.. So actually, I was just gaining back depleted weight. This time I plan to push through and get to 220+ which I have never reached before and just maintain that.
    I used to do a lot of things wrong which caused me not to put on weight but I have learnt a lot more and just need the time training. I am planning to put on another 10-20lb naturally first. Roughly 1 kg a week.
    Can I PM about your Cycle.
    Last edited by Jdabb; 09-17-2012 at 06:19 PM.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    ^^^ edit your post and please read the rules. There is no discussion of sources
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Jdabb View Post
    Can I PM about your Cycle.
    No worries

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    ^^^ edit your post and please read the rules. There is no discussion of sources
    I read the rules. I don't understand which rule/s I broke...

there is no discussion of sources or websites or any way to obtain steroids or gh

there is no discussion of sources or websites or any way to obtain steroids or gh
    A straight answer would be nice. As far as I can see, I didn't break any rules

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    33lbs on a sust cycle?!

hgh dosage is worthless, you'd need 2iu's of proper stuff everyday just to see health benefits and some fat loss

A straight answer would be nice. As far as I can see, I didn't break any rules
    i gave you a straight answer. You can ask about where to buy stuff or websites that sell them, you cant fish for a source. You did ask that originally.
    I dont understand whats not straight about that

i gave you a straight answer. You can ask about where to buy stuff or websites that sell them, you cant fish for a source. You did ask that originally.
    I dont understand whats not straight about that
    You're mistaken. I never asked for anything other than advice on a HGH course. As it says, I should be able to get whatever I want this time. It pays to read things thoroughly before you make accusations. I couldn't have been more clear that I don't need a source...
    Last edited by Tasmaniac; 09-30-2012 at 09:56 PM.

Thread Information